The boy that was once my best friend .

Tell Me Boy Boy Love It .

Hara's POV

"Nicole-ah . I'm going to meet _____ unnie today !" I said to Nicole excitedly as I changed into my clothes .

"Oh .. _____ unnie ? Ahhh .. That pretty girl you've always talked about ?" Nicold realised who is _____ unnie suddenly . I think it's because she is really pretty that I can print a photo in Nicole's mind . Maybe , partially is because most of the time before we sleep , I tell her about unnie and my memories , and she was the only one that I can talk to before sleep as we share the same room and we sleep at the same time .

"Yupps . We're going back to our elementary school !" I exclaimed .

"Yah ! Just be careful that you don't get spotted by the ertic fanboys anymore . I've got to go all the way there and give that guy a chop ." Gyuri unnie jokingly told me . Well , she is a loving unnie . She takes care of me , really well . I love her the most in the whole Kara . She cares us like an umma . I nodded and took note to her words . I don't want to get you know .

After I changed into my flowery mini dress , I put a hairband on and put my disguise in my bag . [http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac6/haraislove/HaRa/goohara29.jpg] Today is a Sunday . So there won't be anyone in the school .

Ding dong !

"I'll get it ." Seungyeon unnie said as she walked away from her Music Bank and her packet of chips to the door .

"Omo ! You're ?" Seungyeon unnie asked .

"Annyeong Haseyo . I'm ______ . Hara's friend ." I heard her voice .

"Ahh ! _____ unnie ! Come in please !" I yelled from my room and ran towards the door . I welcome her and she blushed as she saw the Kara members .

Your POV

Lucky that the Kara members didn't realise that I'm their fans . Because two years ago , before Hara was in Kara , I went for their fans-meeting in Singapore . I got insane then . But I've changed alot . So I think they won't really remember me .

"Hey ! Unnies and dongsengs . I think we should introduce each other ." Hara broke the silence between us .

"Annyeong ! We are Kara !" The Kara members stood in front of me and did their introductiong that I always heard in the television . Its totally different . Listening it live once is way better than listening it a hundred times on the screen .

"Gyuri . Leader of Kara ." Gyuri unnie said to me cooly . Well , I called her unnie cause I knew her birthday .

"Seungyeon . I think I saw you somewhere , did I ?" Seungyeon unnie indeed have good memories . I should let them all finished their introduction first . I simply smiled back .

"Goo Hara here ! Unnie , saranghae !" Hara said sweetly with her saranghae posed .

"Hi , I'm Nicole . Nice to meet you , unnie ." Nicole said with her beautiful smile . I smiled back and nodded my head a little .

"Jiyoung here . Maknae of Kara ." Jiyoung said with a soft voice . As usual , she's shy .

"Annyeong haseyo ." I did a ninety degrees bow to everyone . "I'm Lee _______ . Nice to meet all of you . Seungyeon unnie , you did saw me . But it was two years ago ."

"Bwoh ?! Where did I saw you ? I'm sorry , my memories isn't that good actually ." Seungyeon unnie said softly , feeling awkward for not remembering me .

"I don't blame you , unnie . You have got so many dances and lyrics to remember and you guys have millions of fans , how can you possibly remember all the fans' faces ?" I said , trying to excuse her , and letting her notice that I'm their fans .

"So . You , mean that .. You are our fans too ?" Hara widened her eyes as Gyuri unnie asked me . I nodded and five big smile were in flashed my eyes .

"Ahh . We can do this again next time . We have to go !" Hara said , grabbing her bag and tried to pushed me out of their dorm . Her chaffeur was waiting for us in the carpark . After we got into the car , we left for our school . We arrived in half an hour , as it was pretty near to their dorm . We got out of the car and stepped into the school . We both looked at the building , standing in front of the school .

"We're back here , together ." I said , turning my head to look at Hara . She nodded and grabbed my hands and ran towards the classroom we used to study at .

"Unnie , I remember that when we're here . We sat . At the last row !" Hara pointed to the corner buddy seats . Well , I used to sit with her because she transferred school and the teacher told her to sit beside me . That teacher we've got is really good to put us together . We went over to the table and sat down at our seats .

"Ahh . The feeling is still the same ." I sat down on the chair , feeling like a seven years old kid again .

"Omo ! It's still here !" Hara pointed to the vandalism on the table that says ' I hate that girl that sits in front of me . ):'

We broke into laughters and it's unstoppable .

"What's her name ? I can't really remember ." I told her , confessing for my short term memory .

"I can never forget her . She is Nicole . Ironic much ?" She looked at me , She doesn't look like she was kidding me . I was really shock that the girl that we used to bully with little pranks get into a girl that can speak her love for music to the world .

"This is unbelievable ." I widened my eyes and dropped my jaws . "Does she know it ?"

"Nah .. She doesn't . Although she knows that we're in the same school and we used to be in the same class . Cause I didn't want to let her torture me , so I told her that I transfered from another school in our last year of elementary school . She didn't look like she care , so she didn't bother to ask the company ." She explained .

"That's great ." I told her . She wanted to excuse herself to the washroom . I told her that I will be at the rooftop and she can meet me in the canteen in half an hour , cause she would want to go to her secret place with her boyfriend . Well , they're still together . Sweet right ? Nothing broke them apart , since we're 8 .

As I opened the rooftop door , I saw a beautiful garden . It didn't change a little , still as clean as ever , as green as ever .

"Nothing changed . Even my love for you .." I mumbled myself and bent down to the rose plant that the boy that was once my best friend planted together . I don't know his name , we only hang out together and we are best friends . But I liked him alot . He does too . But one day , when he confessed to me , I rejected him , knowing that I will be migrating to Singapore soon . I don't want him to be sad that his girlfriend will be leaving him soon . So I put up a show , I went to Hongki oppa , and told him that I like him , trying to make that boy give up on me . I still do like him alot . I should have rebelled my mum but I was too young . Well , I was really guilty for using Hongki oppa but he got over that issue anyway .

"Aish . Who's that making so much noice with the plants ?" A familiar voice said , from the back . "Yah ! It's my favourite plant , don't you ever touch it !" He continued . I stood up , still back facing him , trying to tell him that I'm the owner of the plant .

"Do you know that I am the owner of the plant ?! I planted it almost ten years ago ." I explained .

"What the hell ? Are you kidding me ? It's my plant ! I planted it with my love , ten years ago . I think you probably saw us planting it and you remembered wrongly ." He laughed a lilttle , thinking I'm the stupid one . I turned around ready to scold him face to face , but now , his back was facing me . I think he changed his direction when he was telling me off .

"What ?! I planted it with the boy I like ! And I'm telling you that I still like him ALOT . So I will remember it !" I shouted back and I turned back and bent down looking at the plant again .

"I still love the girl ALOT , though she rejected me .." He got softer as he said that he got rejected . "But I still like her alot , though I found someone the weighs the same mass as her now ."

"So you doesn't like her ! So it's your illusion !" I shouted back and stood up , now it's his turn to bend down , he sat down , back facing me . I sat down with him , back to back , lying on each other .

"Well , I like that girl alot still . I don't know why but both of them is really important to me ." He said to me .

"What's their names ?" I asked .

"The little girl I met ten years ago , I don't know her name . I'm dumb , right ? We always hang out together , but we don't know each other's name . We know everything , except for our names ." He said , laughing at his own dumbness . "But the girl I like now is called .. ______ . She's really swe -"

"Bwoh ?! ______ ?! Who are you ?! How do you know my name ?! How come I didn't know you like me ?!" I stood up running in front of him , and noticed that he shared the same face as the little boy , just that he grew alot more handsome and he was taller .

______________________________________________________________________________

Awww ! Who could it be ? :D

Suggest please ! (:

Comment and subscribe !

Kamshahamnida !