School , is awesome only if there wasn't a .

Tell Me Boy Boy Love It .

Your POV

"Dongseng ! Wake up now !" I heard oppa's voice coming from the kitchen . Well , I think he got a little too excited about school in korea . He woke up early enough to clean himself and then come to me and umma's apartment . Aish .. He is disturbing me from my beauty sleep .

"Oppa ! Can you shut up for once ? I need to sleep !" I shouted . Suddenly , oppa opened my room's door and opened it . He walked towards me and shouted right into my ear . Yes , right into my ears . After getting blasted by oppa really badly , I went to the bathroom to bath . I changed into any random shirt I can find in my closet . I thought that it might be nice to wear something special for the first day of school , so I changed into my favourite set of clothes . Actually , I love all my clothes equally . [http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/590/draft_lens2387792module17164242photo_1235308534v-neck-loose-fit-dress.jpg]

After dressing myself , I walked out to the kitchen and began eating my bowl of cereal . I looked around and asked oppa where is umma . He told me that she went out in the morning to get a job . I nodded and quickly finished my bowl of cereal . After getting my stomach full , I took my bag and went off to Doojoon oppa and others' dorm with oppa . It took oppa and I 15 minutes to walk from my apartment to his . Usually , it wouldn't take that long . It's just that oppa and I had been talking about school that was going to start in like .. 2 hours' time .

"Hey _____ !" Everyone in the dorm said to me .

"Annyeong oppas !" I greeted them back politely .

"So are you ready for school ?" Yoseob whispered to me . I nodded a little . He giggled but I didn't get why was he laughing to himself . He was just .. so wierd . After everyone was ready , we were into Doojoon oppa's car . It was a huge 7 seated BMW . I never knew he was this rich . We arrived in 30 minutes , even when Doojoon oppa was speeding . He was good in driving , at least better than what I've expected .

When we arrived in the school , we alighted in the foyer while Doojoon oppa went to park his car . This school is way bigger than those in Singapore . I'm not kidding , ITS . REALLY . HUGE . After getting our books and timetable , I hopped to my locker to put my books in the locker . There was this guy beside me , with his pink highlight in front , opening his locker . Oh right , so he is my "neighbor" .. He looked at me , smiling brightly . I smiled back at him . Well , he is really friendly .

Suddenly , someone bumped into me .

"Ouch !" I shouted in pain .

"Watch where you're going , !" The girl with blonde straight hair and and black highlight said . She is really pretty , like a barbie doll . My mouth was opening big , because that language she used is really very different from her looks .

"What the hell are you doing Jessica ? You bumped into her ! Not talking about apologising , do you even have the rights to be scolding her right now ?!" The guy with pink highlights said .

"Key oppa ! But .. S-she is the o-one bumping onto m-me .." The barbie doll said . I guessed her name is Jessica , well , that was how Key or something called her . Key looked really pissed and he shooed her away . She gave her best puppy eyes as if she was trying to make Key fall for her or something . Well , she seriously is good at that .

Key's POV

Yes , I met Jessica . She is the most y girl I've even seen . Ever since I've born . Oh wait , I guessed she is the only I've met . She knocked onto the girl beside me . She is my neighbor ! I'm suppose to protect her ! I tried to get Jessica away from us , well , she tried using her puppy eyes on me , which only guys which were stupid enough , to make me fall for her or something . I think she seriously is trying to get the hell out of me .

Oh wait , I can't do anything to her , can I ? I can't get Dongseng and I kicked out of the school . It's just the first year that we are here . Jessica was my middle school enemy . She never seemed to give up on hitting guys . I mean , hot guys like me . Back to the topic , she left . Yes . SHE LEFT . Do you know how surprising it is for her to leave instead of me leaving first ?! You really got some luck today , Key .

"Hey , my name is Key . What's yours ?" I introduced myself to that pretty girl beside me , rubbing her bruise which was caused by Jessica .

"Annyeong haseyo . I'm ______ . Nice to meet you . Do you know the way to classroom 2013 ?" She introduced herself to me , a very polite girl .

"Oh , its your first year here too ? I'm having that class in 20 minutes , will you like to come with me ?" I asked with puppy eyes . I guessed I crushed on her . She nodded and she took her books and joined me going up the escalator . We arrived at our class in 10 minutes . Well , now you know how big our school is right ? We have got so many blocks that I almost got lost when it's my first time here . We got into the classroom , I saw Minho and Jonghyun sitting at the last roll , which had 3 tables .

"My friends are over there . So .. see you soon , alright ?" I flashed her my sweetest smile . She smiled back and nodded . How cute can she get ! I walked over to Minho and Jonghyun and they started questioning me about _______ .

Krystal's POV

Oh well , I'm sitting in front of Minho and Jonghyun . Here comes Key . I was really excited about school as I'm in the Arts school . Yes you got it . I'm chosen in the audition to join SM Entertainment . I got into the band , f(x) . The unnies and dongsengs were awesome there . They treated me really well . Minho , Jonghyun and Key are in SM Entertainment too . They got into the band called SHINee or something . I wasn't really sure , since I'm only close to my dongseng , Taemin .

When Key was walking towards those two dudes behind me , I saw a girl walking behind Key . Is she his girlfriend ? Key is really hot , he even got himself a girlfriend on the first day ?

"Annyeong haseyo , is this seat taken ?" That girl behind Key asked me , I shooked my head . She is really polite .

"You may sit here if you want to ." I smiled to her warmly , she seemed really happy to be able to sit with me . I guess I'm cool enough to make the seat beside me really tempting , right ? Those guys behind us taped me and that girl's shoulder . We turned behind together and those guys starting speaking .

"Hey , I'm Key . What's yours ?" Key introduced himself . It's not like I've not known him . It had been 10 years ! Before I could speak and I suddenly thought that the girl beside me have not known them . So I just kept quiet about why were they introducing .

"Minho here ." Minho flashed his biggest smile to us .

"Hello ! I'm the awesome Jonghyun !" Jonghyun said to us with his really tempting lips . Sometimes when he speaks , you just want to have a liplock with him . EWWWW , no way . I'm dedicated to my dongseng !

"I'm Krystal . Nice to meet you !" I introduced myself to that girl beside me , ignoring the three boys . Since they've known me for long .

"Annyeong haseyo everyone . I'm ______ !" She tucked her hair behind her ears and I found out that she was really beautiful . She had a really warm smile that any boys will fall for . Just like my y sister . I mean , my sister got smile that kills dumb boys . But hers , can kill almost all the boys ! I turned and saw Jonghyun blushing really red as ______ introduced herself . The bell rung suddenly and everyone rushed to a random seat and sat down . I was sitting with _______ . She was at the left , and I'm in the centre . The seat on my right , is empty . Well , I think my lovely dongseng is late for class , again .

"Everyone please settle down . I'm gonna start your socialising class soon ." Taeyang Oppa announced . ______ seems really surprised when she saw Taeyang oppa . Don't she knows that band or artist who debutted really successfully are teachers here ? I guess she is really oblivious about this school . I shall be a good friend and bring her around my home and tell her about things , before she gets herself into troubles .

Your POV

When I saw Taeyang oppa walking into the classroom , I was shocked to see him , once again . He is back , into my life . I think he didn't realise I was here until I shouted at him .

"Yah Dong Yong Bae ! Why the hell are you here ?" I shouted in disbelief . I couldn't believe my eyes . How can Taeyang oppa , someone who was so bad in studies , become a teacher in a top school in Seoul ?!

"Bwoh ?! Is this the way you talk to ......." Taeyang oppa shouted as he set up his laptop . He looked up and found out that it was me . I think he felt surprise too .

Taeyang's POV

Is this a dream ?! Why is that Babo here ? I thought she was suppose to be in Singapore with Kikwang and her umma ?! If she attends school here , it means that some companies took her ! Which company is dumb enough to take her , instead of Kikwang ! She at dancing ! AHAHAH !

"LEE _______ !!!! What the heck are you doing in my class ?!" I shouted . I heard her giggled a little and everyone was just looking at us confused at the language that we used . They thought we just met today , and we are shouting at each other madly . I settled the class and told _______ to see me after my class ended . She nodded with a smirk . I guessed she goy a little more cheeky .

Jonghyun's POV

______ , ______ , _______ . I can't seemed to get her out of my mind . Well , she is really cute and pretty . Or should I say , beautiful ? I crushed against her I guess . It had been a long while since I started liking any girls . Cause I'm always surrounded by es . I mean , I do have some pretty good friends like Krystal , but her sister is a serious case . Today is a happy , let's not talk about her .

Taeyang hyung and ______ shouted at each other . Well , I was quite confused at why the tone they used is so close , as if they have known each others for like 10 years . I was kind of jealous at their relationship , I guessed . Well , that's because I like her I guess ? During class , I took out the class list and started adding _____ 's email . I guess she will know it's me since my user id is jjongie . If she doesn't , I'm gonna knock myself out . When she recieved a request , she turned and looked at me .

"Yes , Jjongie is me ." I mouthed to her . She turned back and nodded . I think she is feeling wierd at how did I get her information . After she accepted , I told her "Hey , Jonghyun here . I'm suppose to solve your mystery right ?" She seemed to understand what I meant by mystery and she just nodded .

"Well , you see . I've been in this school for the past 5 years . This is my 6th year here . I've been a toilet cleaner here to help to get money to my low-financialed family . So , I am really familiar with the officers here . I seemed to got the whole class's contact number and email ." I explained to her , and I was caught by Taeyang hyung for using chatroom in class .

Oh crap , I'm in ing deep now .

______ heard Taeyang hyung scolding me and she immediately closed the chat . I think she read the reply already . I won't want to explain again , about me being a janitor here for the past 5 years , its so embarrassing to tell the girl I like that I used to clean the toilets for her .

Class ended and Taeyang hyung released the class . ______ went towards hyung and started having a conversation with him . They even exchanged number , I guess . Alright , I did eavesdrop a little . I wasted 15 minutes on their boring conversation . Seems like hyung treated her as a dongseng and is really treating her good . I was relieved that hyung isn't my rival . Cause I'm pretty sure that there will be many other people out there to compete for ______ with me .

I left for my next class , business and finance . I took that class , because my beloved Key hyung told me to . Freak him , I'm taking the same class as Jessica and there's no ______ around ! I was pretty mad at Key for making me staying for this boring lecture twice every week for an hour . It was a pretty boring class so I started texting Key and blaming him for making me take the same class as Jessica .

I was scolded by him when I'm not in the fault . "Hey yeobu , listen to your teacher before I storm into your class and freaking give you a divorce letter ! Listen now . We are going to have lunch with _____ . I asked our first-day clique to have lunch together ."

Well , I did get abit pissed in the first part . That is how close me and my hyung is . We treat each other like wife and husband .Eww , we are real brothers for your information ! And I don't like guys . It is my weakness , I cant rebell my wife , can I ? Afterall , I'm a great husband you see .. But he did cheer me a little when he told me that he asked ______ to come over and have lunch with us ..

Your POV

Oh well , after I chatted with Taeyang oppa , we exchanged numbers . I guess I had a great time talking to him ? And he does too . It's not like its the first day I've known him . I know how he reacts when he is really happy . Off to my geography class . I need to say , that teacher was kind of cute . His name is really cool . I mean his nickname . His real name is Kwon Ji Yong but he told us to call him GD hyung or oppa . Cause he doesn't want to feel old . He is just .. Afew years older . That is what he said . Which I think is true . Geography would have killed me if I didn't have a notebook to doodle . I set up my laptop and covered my pen and paper with it . I started doodling when a cute boy entered the class .

"Yah ! Lee TaeMin ! Why are you late ?" GD oppa said at the top of his voice .

"Hyung ! You got to understand me ! My noona , Jessica had been pulling me around !" he really with a really annoyed voice . Wait , WHAT ?! His noona is that freaky Jessica ? How can that ever be ?! He had sure a cute personality , and his noona's is like . But they don't look alike at all . I find him more alike to me . GD oppa nodded and signaled him to take a seat . He walked in my direction . Before he asked if he was allowed to sit beside me , I nodded my head and smiled "Of course !" He was quite happy that I can read his mind I guess .. Suddenly I recieve a call from the Seoul Incheon Hospital . I knew something bad must have happen . I was abit nervous . I asked GD oppa for permission to go to the washroom . He agreed and I immediately ran out and answer the call .

"Yeobuseyo?" That lady over the line said .

"Annyeong"

"Do you know the address of Seoul Incheon Hospital ?"

"Y-yes .."

"Can you please come over now ? We need you , your brother and friends right now ."

"What ?! What happened ?!"

__________________________________________________________________________

THIS IS CHAPTER TWO . (:

WHAT HAPPEN TO WHO ?!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE ! 

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE , SO I JUST CRAP SOMETHING OUT FROM MY BRAIN .

SORRY IF IT'S TOO BORING ! X(