Those lines kept repeating in my mind .

Tell Me Boy Boy Love It .

Krystal's POV

"_____-ah ! Time to wake up !" I stood beside ______ and tried to wake her up . Her silky and wavy hair covered her face up . She gently sweeped them away and I saw her pretty face . I flashed her a smile and she nodded .

"OMO ! What time is it ? 7 already ? School is starting at 7.40 !" She shouted cutely .

"Aish ! Did you forget we are just above the school ?" I told her and tried to calm her . She hitted her forehead , I giggled a little and ask her to go and bath and changed into my clothes . I gave her choices , all the clothes in my closet . She went to the bathroom for a bath and she came out with one of my very-long-never-wear set of clothes . It didn't suit me well , so I decided not to wear it ever since . But it fitted her perfectly . [http://fashionworldz.com/images/uploads/541-199x300.jpg]

"Let's go and have our breakfast !" I dragged her along to the kitchen .

Your POV

Krystal dragged me out to the kitchen's dining table to have our breakfast . I smelled a very familiar scent . It was .. Hongki oppa's dishes !

"Krystal unnie ! Who's the chef here ?" I questioned her with high hopes . She looked at me and knew that there was something in me .

"You know chef Hongki too ?" She turned to me and asked . I nodded and it was a confirmed answer , I asked where was he and she told me "He is at my sister's kitchen now , he will come up in awhile ." I happily ate my breakfast as I wait for Hongki oppa's arrival .

10 minutes passed , Taemin was still having his breakfast . He eats really slowly , and Krystal looked like she just started her breakfast . As for me , my plate of breakfast , is cleared . I looked to the lift and it opened suddenly .

"Hongki Oppa !" I said delightly as I ran towards the lift . When he saw me , he gave me a surprise look and ask why am I here . I felt his happiness . I told him about the things that happened yesterday . He patted my head and asked me to be strong . I nodded . After talking to oppa , he told me "You always have me . Araso ?" I nodded .

Taemin , Krystal and I grabbed our bags and headed to school , leaving Hongki oppa and his team to clear our dishes . I hugged him before we left , I think I saw him blushing .

After we went into the lift , Krystal asked me how did I know Hongki oppa . I told her when I was young , we used to be neighbors . We play with each other almost everyday , either at his or my house . Krystal said "I'm jealous ." I tilted my head to ask for an explaination .

"I've never have neighbors ." She said sadly .

"Never mind about that . Now you have TAEMIN and I ." I winked as I said my line , emphasizing on Taemin's name . She looked at me with a red face and Taemin nodded , agreeing with what I just said . After we reached the ground floor , we went to our lockers to get our books and notes . The first lesson is Biology . Krystal and Taemin had chemistry together , so I had to go for my Bio. myself . After I reached my classroom , I saw Jessica , pestering Key . I was kind of jealous that she did that . I took a seat at the most right top hand corner , leaving the table beside me empty . I shoved my earpiece into my ear as Jessica was making far too much noise . I got really pissed off so I blasted my ipod .

Suddenly I felt someone tapped my shoulder , I turned and I saw SeungHyun , wearing his shades .

"Seunghyun .. Oppa ?!" I shouted and I accidentally caught Key and Jessica's attention . Seunghyun oppa used his hand to cover my mouth as he sat beside me .

"Keep quiet . I sneaked from my company . I wasn't suppose to be here , having Biology ." He explained . I nodded and pretended that nothing happened . But deep inside , I was really happy .

Suddenly I remembered a line that Hongki oppa said when we were at .. home ? Should I call it home ?

"You always have me . Araso ?"

Why did Hongki oppa said that ? After I nodded and I saw him blushing . Is he crushing on me ? Or did I think too much ? I think I just thought too much , there isn't any possibility he will crush on me since he rejected me when we were young . That was the most embarassing I've ever done . After I confessed , we migrated so it wasn't that bad still .

"Hello class , please get back to your seats ." The teacher said .

"J-jong h-hun h..hyung ?" Seunghyun said , he didnt believe that Jonghun songsamnim is our teacher I guess .. Well , I need to say , my teachers are really handsome . [http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp342/jumpingnutz/2009/01/--1.jpg] I realised there was two girls sitting in front of me . She was dreaming away , looking at Jonghun . Well , I guessed his good looks somehow make her crushed on him . The girl was really cute and pretty . Though she wears casual clothings , she still can be the spot light . [http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NwtpvVYhcVo/SwSgTcFi7TI/AAAAAAAAB_0/_ku1ICo3-Mk/s1600/Fx+Victoria+(2).jpg] . As for the girl with two pony tails , that was sitting beside her , was trying to wake her friend up , from her dream . She was as pretty as the girl dreaming .. [http://www.asianpopcorn.com/battle_images/Sulli_F_x__18112009132617.jpg]

Suddenly , the girl with two ponytails turned around and started conversing with me .

"Hi , I'm Sulli . Please ignore my friend . She is dreaming of her Jonghun Oppa ." She smiled and introduced . I guessed she was trying to tease the dreaming girl .

"Oh annyeong haseyo . I'm _______ . Nice to meet you . Well , you can't blame her . Jonghun oppa is handsome , right ? And what's your friend's name ?" I said politely and winked .

"Yes .. Jonghyun oppa is so HANDSOME ! Heheh . She is victoria ." She tried to tease victoria again . After awhile , Jonghun songsamnim looked at Seunghyun oppa and I . We were stunned .

Seunghyun's POV

Ohmygosh , I'm in deep . When we get home , Jonghun hyung is gonna kill me . And question me about why am I here with _______ .

I guessed he noticed me , and my _______ ! Well , yes . I crushed on _______ since we're young ! ______ , me , Kikwang , and Hongki are neighbors since young . We gets along with each other really well . But ______ and Kikwang moved to Singapore and our clique was left with only Hongki and I .

"Hey ______ , after Biology . I got to rush back home . I'm having schedules later on with Hongki and the others ." I told _____ as I was eyeing on Jonghun hyung , hoping he didn't caught us talking . ______ nodded and continued listening to class . Suddenly she turned to me with a surprised face , "What did you just said ? Schedules ?!"

_________________________________________________________

End of chapter 5 :D

Comment and Subscribe please ! ^^