My deal of going back to my Elementary School .

Tell Me Boy Boy Love It .

Your POV

"Bwoh ?! Hara dongseng ~ I miss you a lot !" I stood up and gave her a tight hug .

"Ahhh , unnie ! You're choking me !" Hara hit my hand , trying to stop me from hugging her so tightly . I released her and she caught her breath . Krystal unnie and Taemin were sending question marks to me , but I signal them to ignore both of us . They both nodded and went to Krystal unnie's room . Hongki oppa got it and he gently tapped my shoulder , and said "No matter what , I won't let go ." I didn't really pay attention to him as I was too excited to see Hara . After whispering to me , he left .

"Unnie ! I thought you migrated to Singapore ?" Hara asked me as we sat down on the sofa .

"Yupps . But I'm back because my brother got selected to be in the band , Beast . And he needs to receive trainings ." I explained myself . She nodded and asked me if I wanted to go back to our elementary . I quitted my elementary school when I was 8 , as I migrated to Singapore . I'm pretty excited about getting back there and have precious memories at every corner of the school . Especially in the rooftop .

"So I take it as a yes ?" Hara joyfully asked me as I spaced out and thought about the memories . I nodded vigorously and flashed her a wide smile .

"Hara , why are you with Jessica anyway ? You are her friend ?" I asked and I stopped grinning , thinking that it's really a serious case if she likes Jessica .

"Sort of .." She mumbled and lowered her head .

"Oh .. I thought you hated those kind of people the most . You've changed . You learnt to accept others ." I lifted her chin to let her look at me , and gave her a warming smile to comfort her . I don't know why but I feel that she isn't really happy about being her 'friend' .

"Well .. Actually I haven't accept those kind of es . Just that I debuted very successfully through Kara , and I got to repay the school . All my savings are used for my family , I grades are really bad , I can't cook like Hongki oppa and I can't clean the school as I will just mess it up further . So they appointed me as a personal guide for Jessica to debut . Because they thinks that I am a talented artist that got accept by the world after Kara reband . And further more , they knew Jessica isn't really friendly in school so they made me her friend . It totally ." She spilled out everything and she was holding her tears back .

"Hara-ah . Cry everything out . You will feel better ." I tried to comfort her as I touched her wavy hair . She shook her head and I remembered that before her parents died , they told her not to cry in front of anyone , cause it shows that she was weak .

"Arasso . If you don't want to cry , I will make you laugh !" I exclaimed . She tilted her head and gave me a confused look . I ran to Taemin's room and knocked on his door , and asked them both to come with me and cheer her up . We used a lot of ways but she wasn't really happy .

"Guys , you don't need to do this . I'm really lucky to have you three in my life ." Hara tried to stop us from our jokes , as we were sweating hard cause we performed some wierd dance .

"Wait ! I got an ultimate way ." Krystal unnie exclaimed suddenly . She switched on the television and changed to the channel .

"Ahhh .. So its Gag Concert that noona is talking about !" Taemin pointed out , thinking that he was smart to find out . Krystal unnie nodded and we four sat down together and watched it . Hara finally broke out with laughters and tears of joy . Everyone joined her laughing . After an hour , the show ended and Hara thanked us for cheering her up .

"Kamshahamnida , for cheering me up . I'm really lucky to be friends with you three . Oh , it's late . I got to go back to my dorm . See you guys soon !" Hara exclaimed with a wide smile .

"Aniyo , it's nothing . As friends , we must cheer you up , right ?" Krystal unnie said .

"Noona , do you need a drive ? I can appoint my chaffeur to drive you ." Taemin told Hara .

"Taemin-ah . Don't worry , my chaffeur is waiting for me at the foyer ." Hara gently patted Taemin's head .

"I will send you down to the foyer then ." I said .

"Me too !" Taemin and Krystal said in unison . Then , they looked at each other and started laughing as they spoke at the same time .

______________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the crappy update .

Who do you think you should end up with ?

Please give me ideas , I don't know what to do for my ending .

Comment and subscribe please ! :D

Continue reading !