My Life Is Back , to Korea .

Tell Me Boy Boy Love It .

Your POV

"____ ! WAKE UP ! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR OUR FLIGHT !" I heard my umma shouting . I wasn't sure what flight she was talking about until I jumped up all of a sudden and remembered my brother , Kikwang , went for an audition few months ago and we were going back to koren to live .

"OHMYGOD ! HOW FAR ARE WE BEHIND TIME UMMA ?! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME TO WAKE UP EARLIER !" I shouted as I ran into the bathroom to clean myself . After 30 minutes , I went into the kitchen to have my breakfast . I saw oppa sitting in front of the dining table , having his breakfast . Well , I guess he woke up late too .

"Alright kids . We still have 5 hours before we board the plane .." umma announced .

"Bwoh ?! 5 hours ?! Umma !! You shouldn't have woke us this early then !" my brother , Kikwang said . I nodded to show agreement . My mum claimed that we need to be early as we need to double check our luggages because we wouldn't be coming back to Singapore unless we needed to . After we finished out breakfast , we went into out rooms and check on our luggages .There were only 2 rooms . So oppa and I shared a room while umma slept herself . Yeah , where's my appa ? He was dead when I was 5 . He got into an accident when he was on his business trip .

After triple check , we took a Cab to the airport . We checked in and we boarded the plane since we weren't very early .

"After so many years , we are going back to Seoul . Do you miss Korea , Oppa ?" I asked my oppa .

He nodded with a smile .

"Same here . You should have went for the audition last year !" I said .

"But it wasn't the company that I've wanted ! You can't possibly blame me for not going to JYP's audition right ?"

"Yeah .. After all , you are in love with Cube Entertainment and I totally got no idea why . Mind telling your dongseng ?"

"I mind ."

I gave him the i-know-just-that-i-pretended-like-i-dont face . He got my face and he just smile back and said , "We'll see ." After hearing it , he closed his eyes to rest .

"Umma , oppa and I had been missing Korea since young . We didn't tell you about it .." I told my umma .

"Umma knows it all . I had been hearing you and Kikwang's conversation in the night , before you two goes to bed ." umma replied .

"BWOH ?! UMMA ! YOU HEARD US ?!" oppa and I said together . Umma nodded . Then , oppa and I exchange the oh-great-we-are-in-deep- face .

"I even heard you two talking bad about me !" Umma exclaimed . After hearing that , oppa and I acted as if we were asleep and didn't hear what umma said . I guess it did worked . Since when umma was talking , she did not look at both of us .. After the 8 hours flight , we finally arrived at Seoul Incheon Airport .

"Oppa Umma ! We are here ! In Seoul ! Finally !" I shouted .

"Dongseng ! Our dream had just came true !" Oppa replied . Umma heard what we said , she did not speak , she just stood next to oppa , and smiled . After we checked out and collected our luggages , there were afew men , waiting for us . Precisely , waiting for oppa .

They greeted us . We found out that they were Cube Entertainment's employees . They were at my age , so I guess they were also part of the band that oppa was going to join . They brought us to their dorm to put down oppa's things and they drived us to another apartment not far from their dorm .

"I guess , its our shelter ?" I asked .

The guy with blonde hair nodded with the warmest smile I've ever seen . OHMYGOD ! I LOVE SEOUL TO THE MAX ! THERE ARE CUTE GUYS AROUND IN MY OPPA'S DORM ! This thought went through my mind after that blonde hair guy smiled at me , and I blushed . Those group of guys invited umma and I over to their dorms to watch movie but umma said she was too tired after the flight , so I went over to join them .

YoSeob's POV

OHMYGOD ! KiKwang's sister is so hot ! I guess I crushed on her .. Let me invite she and her umma over to our dorm ..

Well she agreed , but her umma was tired , so she needed to rest . This was your luck , YoSeob . Treasure it . We walked back to our dorm , and I decided to know her more instead of watching movie . So I lied , I said that the DVD Player wasn't working . Then , I suggested that we can know more about each other . No one disagree so we sat in a circle and I started introducing .

"Hey everyone ! I'm Yang YoSeob ! I am currently the cutest here , you see .." I introduced , trying to make Kikwang's sister had a deep impression on me . After hearing my introduction , everyone laughed . It was Kikwang sister's turn , I had to listen hard .

"Annyeong everyone ! My name is Lee ______ . I'm Kikwang's sister . Well , Yoseob oppa is not the cutest since I'm here !" She said as she pointed to me . Everyone laughed , and I blushed as she called me oppa . I was so happy deep inside but I tried to show a who-tell-you-that-you-are-cuter face . I guess Doojoon hyung saw me blushing .

"Are you planning on hitting her ?" Doojoon hyung whispered to me , making sure no one else hear .

"I'm not sure ." I replied .

After everyone introduced themselves , Doojoon hyung told us about the school we were going to attend .

"Okay , ______ . You are attending Anyang School of Arts studying Theater and Movies with us , araso ?" Doojoon hyung said . After ______ heard , she nodded as she clapped her hands . I guessed she was happy that we were studying in the same school . She might have feelings for me too , since I'm so hot .

________________________________________________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER ONE !

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE ! HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY STORY ?

I TOOK ONE DAY TO FINISH WRITING THIS ..

HOPE I CAN WRITE CHAPTER 2 BY TOMORROW BUT I HAVE SCHOOL ..