Stop sleeping , WAKE UP !!

Tell Me Boy Boy Love It .

Your POV

The hospital called and I heard about it . I immediately ran towards oppa's class and Taemin offered me a ride to the hospital . He said it was pretty far from the school so I nodded and asked him to wait for me at the foyer . He ran down to the foyer and punched afew numbers on his phone , calling his chaffeur . Meanwhile , I ran around the whole school searching for oppa , cause I didn't know where was he . Ohmygosh , I should have called him earlier !

"Yeobusayo ?" Oppa whispered .

"Oppa ! GO TO THE FOYER NOW ! EMERGENCY !!" I shouted . Oppa knew that something bad happened so he hanged up immediately . I rushed down to the foyer and found Taemin with a Limo and a well-dressed man . Oppa came behind and tapped my shoulder . Taemin waved at me to go over to him and I grabbed oppa and we got into his car .

"JoKwon hyung . Please bring us to the hospital now . It's an emergency ." Taemin said politely . The chaffeur nodded and speeded his way to the hospital . Nobody talked on the way , no one was in the mood to . I was crying and oppa had worried thoughts all over his face . As for Taemin , he looked at me with sorry eyes . After 30 minutes , we arrived at the hospital . I ran towards the counter and asked the nurse where is the emergency operation room . She told me rougly where is it , I dashed my way to it with oppa and Taemin . The hospital was really huge . After we arrived in front of the room , a group of doctors came out and bowed .

"Who's Tiffany Tan's relatives ?" One doctor said .

"She and I ." Oppa said , waiting for the doctor to react to us .

"Well , she wasn't strong enough and she passed away 3 minutes . We are really sorry . We did our best ." The doctor lowered his head . Oppa and I ran into the room and Taemin followed behind .

"Umma !! Stop sleeping ! Wake up now !" oppa shouted into umma's ear but there was no response . I just stood there crying and Taemin looked at umma in disbelief while trying to comfort me . After 5 hours of crying , I got tired and Taemin offered to send us back home . On the way back , Taemin tried to cheer us up . But we were still really down . On the way to oppa's dorm , I spoke up and asked oppa "Oppa , where am I suppose to go ? Home or dorm ?"

We hadn't considered that before . Oppa said that there wasn't enough rooms in their dorms so I might have to stay at home by myself for awhile . He apologised too .

Taemin's POV

Well , I was really sorry for noona's umma's death . Though I hadn't went pass that , I don't have real parents . Yes , cause I'm an orphan that get adopt by the Jung Family . But I insisted on being LEE Taemin so that my true family can find me . I offered that noona can stay with me because my house got a lot of slaves that can protect us and my noona , Krystal , can be there for her too .

Noona looked up to me and looked into hyung's eyes . Hyung ask if it is okay for her to stay and I nodded . So now  , we are sending hyung to his dorm and noona and I will go home .

Kikwang's POV (Flashback of what happened before they went to the hospital)

"Oppa ! Please go to the foyer now ! Umma is in the hospital !" Dongseng said through the phone during my lessons , that I almost got caught by my Choir teacher , Seunghyun Hyung .

"BWOH !? WHAT HAPPEN TO UMMA ?!" I shouted in front of the whole class . I knew I got the attention from everyone but I didn't care . Seunghyun Hyung looked like he knew what happened at the moment , he asked me to pack my things immediately .

"She got knocked down by a car by accident . Please come down now ." She cried . I hung up and ran down to the foyer as fast as I could .

___________________________________________________________________

How's this chapter ?

Please subscribe and comment ! <3

I need feedbacks !