What ?! FT Island ?!

Tell Me Boy Boy Love It .

SeungHyun's POV

"What did you just said ? Schedules ?!" _____ gave me a shocked look when she asked me what schedules I was going to attend . I thought HongKi Hyung would have told her about it today morning , but he didn't . I really don't know what was in his mind , so I just told _____ about what was happening .

"Oh .. So you , Hongki Oppa , Songsamnim , Jajin oppa and Minhwang oppa formed a band ?" She gave me a smile . I nodded and said , "But its JAEjin , not Jajin . And its MinHWAN , not MinHwang !" I emphasized on the words she mispronouced . She blushed shyly , I giggled a lilttle and asked if she wants to come along . She shooked her head ans claimed that she is a good kid that doesn't skip classes . I gave her my most disbelieving look and she just laughed softly , how cute !

"Mr Song SeungHyun , please keep your mouth shut !" Jonghun said , pointing towards me . The whole class looked at me , as if I was a theif or a e .

"Yes , my dearest songsamnim ." I said as I lowered my head , in embarassment . Now , everyone knows I'm here to have lessons , great , thanks Jonghun hyung .

The bell rang and I ran off immediately , leaving ______ behind . I went to the toilet to change into my performance clothes . Well , then I saw Jonghun hyung came in too and changed . After we are done , we saw the others member starting coming in to change . Hongki hyung took his bag and ran in too .

"Seunghyun-ah , do you like her so much ?" Jonghun hyung teased me . This had always been a secret that Jonghun hyung and I kept . I told no one else , except for him .

"Hyung !" I shouted in disbelief that he leaped the secret out . He slowly realised what he said and he covered his mouth . Giving me the -i-didnt-do-that-on-purpose look . , I'm in deep .

"Bwoh ?! Who do you like ? Why didn't you tell us ? Faster tell us or we will tell the world how you childish you behaved behind the cameras !" Jaejin threatened . Well , the members were known to be really kiddy , except for me . I decided to keep this thought in people's mind so I bribed my members to keep their mouth shut with endless supplies of fried fishes , simply because my appa and umma opened a fried fish restaurant . The members kept pestering me , except for Hongki hyung . I didn't want him to know cause I knew he loves _____ even though he rejected her when we're young . He told me that it was a secret about he liking her . He feels that he doesn't have the power to give her the love she wanted . So , he decided to give up . But he didn't manage to . He told me cause I accidentally heard ______'s confession .

"Araso !!!!!! I will tell !! I like .. I like .. like .. ______ ." I sighed after I finish saying . Jonghun sent me a nudge , also meaning that he was asking why did I said it . Hongki hyung was about to get change but he stopped walking in between the cubicles , he gave me a shocked look .

"Well , hyung . Don't need to give me shock looks . I'm not intending to hit her ." I reassured him .

"Who is she ?" Minhwan hyung and Jaejin hyung asked me . I don't blame them if they don't remember her . Cause they only saw her in photo before . Well , Hongki hyung's handphone wallpaper is taken with her when we're younger .

"That girl in Hongki hyung's handphone display picture .." I said to them .

"What ?! You both like the same girl !?" Minhwan shouted .

"OMO , there's gonna be a wall in the dorms !" Jaejin ran around trying to harden the atmosphere further .

"Give me 5 minutes , I will get changed and we will go for our comeback stage ." Hongki hyung said , with his back facing us . I think he was kind of sad that we actually fell for the same girl . We got changed and we went to the school foyer . Our van was waiting for us and our manager was talking over the phone . I think we were late . We got into the van immediately and sat down . We got nagged because we were a bit late . Alright , not a bit , 30 minutes . We reached the tall building again .

"Music bank , we are back ." Jaejin said as he looked up to the building . We walked in in a straight line . We didn't talk , we remained cool as we don't want fangirls nearby to spot us and ran into the building and everything would get really messed up . That was what happened when we were here the previous time to promote I Hope . Everyone got really pissed off , but we treated them fishes and they somehow love us more than other bands . Fishes' power . We did the rehersal routine , it was really smoothed but Hongki hyung seemed like he hadn't open his voice for today , that seldom happens . I think that we because of what happened in the toilet earlier .

"Hongki , can you please sing properly ?" The director heard Hongki hyung's singing and told him straight away . I guessed because he was really expecting big things in our new album . He always look up to FT Island . He thinks we are really talented . I think that was because of my fishes .. After our rehersals , I checked my handphone and found out that I recieved a text message , I opened it and read .

_________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not being able to update yesterday ! :D

I will TRY to write 2 chapters tomorrow , if I can ! (:

I'm not sure if my friend are going out tomorrow .

So , pray hard they come over to me house so I can write .

Please comment about my fanfic peeps ! I'm in desperate need of what to write !! ):

I think I somehow put too much characters , didn't I ?

Please subscribe and comment ! xD