That scolded us because we were too noisy .

Tell Me Boy Boy Love It .

Your POV

Taemin and I sent oppa back to his dorm . Then , we drove off to go back home . We got off the car and we stood in front of our school . The chaffeur drove off to park the car somewhere else , leaving Taemin and I in front of the school .I just stood beside Taemin waiting for him to speak as I wasn't in the mood to talk .

"Come on noona ! Lets go in !" Taemin flashed me a warm smile , which somehow calmed me down . I nodded and followed behind him . After we got into the school , it didnt seem to be the same as it was in the morning . The school looked much bigger  . No , I mean HUGE . Taemin looked for me who was standing behind him . He smiled and grabbed my hand , running to the lift . When the lift door opened , we walked in . There were several buttons , naming from Basement 5 to 70 . He punched to the number 38 . The lift door closed and we were lifted up immediately .

"Taemin-ah .. Are you that rich ?" I asked giggling weakly , trying to loosen the atmosphere a little . Taemin shooked his head in disagreement , I tilted my head a little .

"Oh well . This is my appa's money . He is really rich . But he doesn't come home often .." Taemin replied . I was wondering why he was living in the school , I questioned him and he giggled .

"My appa , is the school's principal !" He told me as he was still giggling , thinking I was silly to ask this question .

"Oh right , I almost forget that you are Jessica's dongseng .." I hit my own forehead a little and we finally reached level 38 .

"OMO . That means Krystal unnie is also Taemin's noona ?" I thought to myself as I just remembered what Taemin told me in the car .

"_______ , Annyeong !" I looked up and saw Krystal unnie . I nodded and smiled weakly to Krystal unnie .

"OMO ! I forget to bring clothes !" I shouted loud suddenly as I jumped up from the sofa . Taemin settled me down and he offered to borrow me his clothes . Both Krystal and I laughed hard . Krystal stopped Taemin from that idea and offered to lend me hers for a day and tomorrow after school , they will fetch me to my apartment to get my clothes .

We sat down and started chatting . They calmed me down , and we started joking around . Suddenly Krystal's phone vibrated .

"You and Taemin both better shut the up before I go up and get the hell out of you both ." It was a text from Jessica . Yes , that . I seriously pitied Taemin and Krystal for having such a selfish sister .

"I'm going down to find her !" I said as I angrily stood up .

"NONONONONO !! NOONA YOU CANT DO THAT !!" Taemin shouted before I leave . I asked for a reason and he said that all of us will get killed and feed to her dog if she knows that I was living with them . I laughed and tried to take it as a joke . Taemin tried to convince me by saying "ITS TRUE !" I looked at Krystal and nodded in agreement to Taemin's explaination . My jaws dropped and my eyes widened . How is it possible ? Is she cold-blooded or something ? How can she try to kill awesome people like Krystal and Taemin !

"Okay then . Let's introduce ourselves again .. being really soft ." I said .

"Alright I will start first then . I'm Krystal Jung , 17 this year ! I'm really enjoying life cause of my friends and .. I'm leaving because I love to dance !" Krystal paused when she told us she why is she enjoying life , I guessed she likes Taemin as she was blushing when she say and she looked at Taemin for a second before she turned away and continue . How cute !

"My turn my turn ! I'm Lee Taemin , 17 too ! I'm in love with my friends .. Ermm .. I love to dance , Krystal . Jung family thinks that I'm talented in dancing and I'm cheerful , so they adopted me from the orphanage when I was 5 !" Taemin blushed as he said . I think they liked each other . I mean , it is for sure . The whole world knows it , only them two doesn't ! They will be a cute couple !

"Alright , I'm Lee ______ , same age as both of you ! I love my family and friends . I having found my another half like both of you . Heheh . I don't have specific interest or talent like you both ." I introduced to both of them . After another hour of talking about our past , Taemin excused himself to go to the bathroom to bath . Meanwhile , I questioned Krystal about who she liked . She blushed a little and pointed to the toilet . Well , I'm right . It's Taemin . After Taemin have bathed , he changed into his Hello Kitty pyjamas which made Krystal's face turn pink . Now , it is Krystal's turn to bath . I asked Taemin the same question , his reaction was the same as Krystal .

"Have you confessed to her yet ?" I whispered . He shook his head , it was kind of hard to believe that he can't tell Krystal was waiting for him . I asked him for a reason and he told me something that is really hard to believe .

_________________________________________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER ! :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE ! <3