The First Fight .

Tell Me Boy Boy Love It .

Key's POV

"Hyung , where have you been ? Everyone was very worried ." Jonghyun said to me as his frown slowly changed into a relieved smile .

"Oh right , I forgot to tell you guys that I went back to elementary school to give the principal donation . Everyone , miahnae ." I apologised and I felt guilt in my heart for using my brother's story . After apologising , everyone nodded and we decided to order pizzas for dinner .

"What flavor do you guys want ? Since I made you guys worried , it's my treat ." I said as I picked up the phone , ready to dial .

"Hawaiian please , hyung ." Minho flashed Key a smile and asked for it politely .

"I think I will want bbq flavor ?" Jonghyun said to me . I nodded and was about to call .

"Key-ah , can't we just eat KFC ?" Onew hyung tried to convince me to eat chicken . Everyone shook their head and claimed that we ate chicken for the pass few days , which was true . Onew hyung had been treating us from the past few days and we got no idea why his mood is at the best conditions . After the meal , we went back to our own room , Onew and Minho shared a room while Jonghyun and I shared another . After we got back to our rooms , I went for a bath and after that , I came into the room . I closed and locked the door , decided to tell Jonghyun what happened in that afternoon .

"Jonghyun-ah , can hyung talk to you for a while ?" I asked him , hoping he wasn't going to get angry . He shut his laptop close and looked and me with a approving smile for me to start the conversation .

"Today , when I went back to our school , I saw ______ ." I said and I saw a shocked look on his face .

"Bwoh ?! How come she's there ?! You should have asked me to go too !" Hearing that , I am really sure that Jonghyun liked _______ .

"Yah ! She's mine ! Don't you ever steal her !" I shouted at Jonghyun , leaving him up from the collar .

"Hyung ! Are you ing kidding me ?!" He punched me in the stomach making me release him and groaned in pain on the floor .

"I love her alot . I don't care if you like her . But I will win her heart ." I told him and after he heard it , he stormed off . I was shocked by his reaction . We had never got into a fight like this . We used to respect each other alot , no matter what happen , we wouldn't scold each other vulgarities . But this time , I think he really love her alot alot . I sighed and I leave up my shirt , and I found bruises that he caused . I went to bed then .

"Hyung .." I heard and I opened my eyes . I thought it was Jonghyun who wanted to apologised .

"Yah ! Get away from here ! Unless you are giving up on ______ !" I shouted back with a grin on my face , thinking that I'm going to succeed .

"BWOH ?! SO YOU TWO HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR _______ THAT CAUSED JONGHYUN TO BE SO SAD !" I was sure it wasn't Jonghyun and I turned behind immediately . I saw a tall figure , much taller than Jonghyun .

"Choi Minho ! Why the hell did you trick me !" I said in a harsh tone .

"Hyung ! I never knew you were this desperate for a girl ! I can understand Jonghyun since he is still young . But you are leaving the teenage age soon , and you are still snatching a girl , with your brother ?!" He shaked me hardly .

"What the !? You call this being a best friend ?! Not supporting what I'm trying to do is bad enough and you are helping my brother to get me give up on her !" I shouted with anger . I saw Minho back off abit , I think he was abit scared as this is the first time I get into this temper .

"Hyung , you've changed ." Minho dropped his head in disappointment .

"Sorry Minho . I can explai-" I was cut off by his words .

"No , you don't need to apologise or explain . I understand . Please don't bother me anymore .." I heard him said as his tear fall . This is the first time I see him crying in front of anyone . I was guilty for bashing my brother and making my best friend cry . But I can't back off just like this . I need _______ , I want ______ . For the rest of the night , Jonghyun did not come back to our room , so I have the whole room to myself . I couldn't sleep so I decided to facebook . I posted a status .

Sometimes , I just hope that everyone in the whole can understand me . PS : I'm not trying to be selfish .

Within a few minutes , there were people who comment and liked my status . I was shocked when I saw _______ commenting on it .

Well , everyone wants that . So , it isn't called selfish I guess ? [: What do you want people to understand you ? - By _______

I was really happy that she even bother to comment on my status , I ignored everyone who tried to comfort me on my status , including Onew hyung . I knew he was on Jonghyun and Minho's side .

If the whole know why I want things or people for , I would really be very happy .

I posted and waited for a comment . And meanwhile , I opened my me2day to update . But I was stopped by a chatbox on facebook . It's Kikwang , _______'s brother . He's talking to me ?!

"Annyeong !" He started .

"Annyeong , I'm Kibum . Please call me Key ." I greeted warmly .

"Hahah . You can call me AJ ."

"So .. yeah ?"

"You like me sister , don't you ?"

"I do . I love her , alot ."

"She told me alot about that little boy and she found out that it was you today ."

"Oh , she actually talks about me ? (:"

"She does , she always do ."

"Do you think I will stand a chance then ?"

"I don't know cause she had been talking about another guy alot recently ."

"Who is it ?" I asked desperately .

"I don't really remember his name . But if I do , I'll tell you . Arasso ? :D"

"Thanks alot . But why do you want to help me ?"

He went offline immediately after I sent off my question . I guessed this is fate . It will remain as mystery . Now , I have someone on my side . I am really happy as he is one of the most important person in ______'s life . If I get his support , it will be much easier for me to get her .