Tour around elementary school , with my best friends .

Tell Me Boy Boy Love It .

Your POV

"Key oppa ?!" I shouted with shock .

"Ahhh ! ______ , why are you here ?!" Key oppa shouted with the same tone as me . I was really surprised to know that the boy I knew ten years ago is here , it is more surprising that the boy is Key oppa , and it is most surprising that Key oppa is two timing with me and me . We freezed there for a long time , without talking . Key oppa smacked his own head , feeling that he was stupid to not find out that it was me .

"______-ah . Please forget what I said , arasso ?" Key asked with awkwardness . I nodded and blushed a little , giving him a reassuring smile .

Key's POV

Ahhh . Her smile is killing me ! Right inside ! I'm gonna get her , I must .

"So .. why are you coming back here ?" I asked to break the silence between us .

"Oh , Hara and I decided to come back here to pass times . How about you ?" She asked me .

"Well , I come back here every few days . To water the plants ." I lied . She nodded .

"Shall we go now ?" She asked as she walked towards the door . I giggled a little and I open the door for her . We went to the canteen . Yes , the canteen . The canteen where I hid today morning when I heard that they were here .

Flashback ~

"Unnie , we're here !" A familiar voice said . I wasn't suppose to be in school , but I need to hand the money over to the principal , the money to sponsor the school . So I came in here , early in the morning . I hid in the canteen cause I was afraid that they were some ertic fangirls that will attempt to stalk me home afterwards . I peeped from the doors of the canteen and to my surprise , it was Hara and ______ .

"We're back here , again ." ______ said as she looked at Hara with a happy face . If it is so , I think she is from my school when she was young . But I probably didn't see her before as I'm her senior . And you know , kids in those days aren't that socialable . They went to the classroom and I decided to follow them . Alright , stalk is a better word . I hid outside the door of the classroom and they were talking about their kids time . I expect them to bully my cute dongseng , Nicole . I was angry but I decided to continue hearing about them . Finally , _______ and Hara are parted from each other . They decided to go to their own "secret" places , so I decided to leave because I won't know their secret place anyway . I will probably get killed if I do . So I went to the rooftop to get a nap , as my brother told me the view here wa great .

When I was about to fall asleep , I heard foot steps and I decided to take a look . It was ______ . I decided to act as if I didn't know it was her and she didn't know who am I at first too . I used my brother's story about the girl he like . Well , I guess his love is ______ . I knew that if I told him that _______ was the girl he likes , he will really chase after her , and I won't stand a chance . Well , you know , he is much romantic than me . I know I'm really selfish but I've got no choice .

End of flashback ~

"Unnie ! What took you so long ?" Hara pouted .

"Hara-ah , miahnae . When I was at the rooftop , I saw Key oppa ." She looked at me and blushed a little . Aigo ! She's so cute ! Hara just nodded and forgave ______ . We walked around the school and talked about our past times . Everything I said were lies , I used all my brother's stories . We shared the same room , he always talk about that girl , until I can memorise them . After another two hours of touring round the school , we got hungry and decided to go to the Cooking room to make ourselves some food . At first , we aren't allowed to . But I managed to contact the principal and he agreed to let us cook , for as long as we clean up afterwards . We skipped to the room and started to bake our own cookies .

After forty minutes' preparation , we got together and shared our cookies . I need to say , I'm a good cook , but ______ was a better one . Hara just came around to eat ______ and my cookies , cause she can't cook , like seriously . I saw the cookies she baked , and it's either they were made of dark chocolate or it's burnt . In this case , it's both . It really bitter . I splitted the cookie out right from my mouth and ______ ask if they were tasty .

Hell no , this is the worst I've ever eaten man !

We joked around in the room with flour and different kinds of powders . After the whole day of having fun , we cleaned the room together and we confessed that we had alot of fun that day . I left for home after ______ and Hara's chaffeur came . I drived my pink lamboghini and went back to my dorm .

_______________________________________________________________________________

Boring much ?

I wrote this at night , and I'm quite sleepy .

So i'm sorry if I made any mistakes .

please forgive ! :P

comment and subscribe , will you ?

dont be a silent reader !