Why the hell is she here !?

Tell Me Boy Boy Love It .

Your POV

School ended and Taemin and Krystal followed me back to our apartment to get my stuffs . They contacted their dad , and he was very happy that I am going to live with them . Because he was sure there would be fun .. Yeah fun , when Jessica is trying to kill Krystal , Taemin , their dad and I ? How exciting ..

We reached my place in like 10 minutes , I'm sure that the chaffuer was speeding , by how much we moved when we are u-turning . They came up to my house with me and helped me with my packing of things . They stuffed all my things in my luggage . I was quite worried that my clothes are crampled but I think Taemin figured out what I was thinking .

"Noona , you don't need to worry . We can get them ironed by our people ." Taemin said with a wink . I nodded a little and smiled back , showing appreciation . We packed everything in the house and we leave the house with two thorough check in the whole house . We executed from the house after that . We took 15 minutes to get back home , well , it's five more minutes this time . Not speeding that much . As Krystal could tell that I was scared by my facial expression when we're on the car .

When we got back home , I left my luggages next to the sofa that I was sitting on . Suddenly , a man sat down beside me . I was shocked that this house can even get robbery cases when there're like thousands of people around the school . I gave him a stunned look and he smiled back . How can he act so calmly ?!

"Hey miss , are you _____ ?" He said polityle to me . I nodded but I was still scared , I didn't dare to speak a word .

"Alright , you may be thinking that I'm trying to rob . But I won't rob my own house ." He told me as he turned his body to me .

"So .. you're .. Krystal unnie's appa !?" I shouted in delight . He was the school principal if I didn't interpret wrongly . Since Krystal's dad is the head of the school . He nodded giving me a warm smile . Suddenly , Krystal came out of her room and Taemin walked out from the toilet .

"A-appa ?!" They shouted unisonly . Their dad stood up and opened both of his hands widely , waiting for their hugs . They ran towards him and gave him a tight grip . They released each other and started to turn to me , finally noticing that I'm existing .

"So _____ . Please take here as your house . When mentioning to others , you can simply just say your or our house . Feel comfortable . Pick any rooms you like , arasso ?" He warmly smiled . I nodded and I realised something is wrong with what he said .

"Bwoh ?! Roomssssssssssssssss ?!" I shouted , thinking that one room is more than enough . They all nodded thinking that there isn't anything wrong about it . They asked if there was a problem .

"One room is more than enough for me . I'm really thankful to you all , Mr Jung ." I did a ninety degree bow . He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes deeply .

"Please don't call me Mr Jung when we're at home . Call me appa , please ? I've always wanted a daughter that gives big reactions , expressing herself to the world . It's really cute ." I blushed a little as he complimented me .

"Appa ! I'm cute too !" Krystal unnie whined .

"Well , she is cuter !" Taemin teased and did a merong . Sure a sweet couple , isn't it ? Everyone laughed and Krystal unnie just pouted . But she couldn't hold back anymore , she started laughing with us . Taemin then dragged me to choose my room and Krystal unnie followed up behind .

"This is my room , Krystal noona's is just beside mine ." He pointed out the rooms to me and I just nodded and took note of the colours of the doors . Cause I don't want to go to the wrong room you see .

"Let me think , can I get the one opposite Krystal unnie ? It is more reachable to you guys ." I asked politely and he nodded running back to the living room and he pulled my luggages along with Krystal unnie helping .

"Kamshahamnida !" I thanked them politely and they asked me to stop being too formal with them . They don't feel comfortable as they usually fight at home . I don't use to fighting , as my  family is quite warm actually .

I opened the room and I found out that even half a room is more than enough . The room is as big as the house I lived in Sinagpore , which is really really very big . I unpacked my luggage and I took a hot bath in my own toilet . I changed into casual clothings . [http://cdn4.lookbook.nu/files/looks/medium/225260_Picnik_collage17.jpg?1244157629] and a jacket [http://www.thestylespy.com/wp-content/uploads/adidasblkgold.jpg]

"Dinner is ready !" I heard Hongki oppa's voice coming from the kitchen . I opened my room door and saw Taemin and Krystal unnie opening it at the same time , which was quite ironic . We looked at each other and motioned each other to start racing towards the kitchen like little kids . Well , Taemin ended up being the first , followed by me then Krystal unnie . We sat down together and enjoyed our dinner . We asked Hongki oppa to sit down with us and we started chatting together .

"Oppa , why does you have to work as a chef when you are a singer ?" I asked him as I was really curious . Most of the successful artists would have been in the school teaching , or do anything that contributes to the school , taking that as a repay to the school . But he chose to be a chef instead of teaching maths , his best subject . I remembered when we're young , he used to say he hates cooking and food a lot .

"Because you said I can cook well . Ever since that day , I started to learn to cook ." Hongki oppa replied . I was really touched . He actually remembered my words . I was shocked that he was looking deep into my eyes . Taemin broke the silence by saying that Jessica is going to come up anytime , so I should be prepared . I nodded and thanked Taemin for his advice .

"Oppa ! I want my dinner !" We heard Jessica from the lift , as the lift door open , we saw her wearing a jacket over her singlet , similar to me somehow . [http://i49.tinypic.com/dcsg1d.jpg] She shouted all the way from the lift to the kitchen , with a girl following behind her . She was gorgeous . She had a pink head band against her long wavy brown hair . She was wearing a long sleeve purple shirt with a navy skirt . [http://www.koreanclicks.com/pics/Hara1.jpg] But she looked familiar .. Jessica froze when she saw me . I eye contact with her for about 5 minutes . When that 5 minutes was passing , I felt that pretty girl and Hongki oppa looking at me , Taemin and Krystal unnie were exchanging worried looks . No one looked at Jessica , probably because she isn't as popular as I am ! Jessica broked the silence . She got back to her senses .

"Why the hell is she here ?!" Jessica shouted to Taemin , Krystal unnie and Hongki oppa , pointing her finger at me .

"Noona , it isn't very nice to point your finger at other people !" Taemin tried to fight for me .

"I don't give a fcuking damn !" Jessica started to throw tantrum . "I'm telling dad about this , and you all will get it !"

"Ahah ! Appa was really happy when he heard that ______ is willing to move in with us . He likes her a lot . He even got her to be his god daughter ." Krystal said to Jessica proudly , knowing that she would have used her appa . She stormed towards the direction of the lift and she took the lift down back to her level immediately .

"Sorry guys .. Miahnae ." I said , lowering my head . They shooked their heads in disagreement , they explained how much they wanted me to be with them . Well , that pretty girl is still looking at me , like she saw me somewhere before .

"Annyeong haseyo , my name is ______ . What's yours ?" I introduced myself to her . She thought a while , and she started snapping her fingers .

"______ !!!!! I'm Hara !! Don't you remember me ?!" She shouted to me . I thought back and I got a flashback and knew where I saw her before .

______________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE !

Please subscribe ! ):

I need comments please !!

I know my grammar , I'm so sorry ..