I have something to tell you

Trainee

 

 

"Good Morning~~~~ Rise and shine, Hyeeun!!" You heard Eunwoo's voice coming into your room and turning on the lights. You covered your face with your blanket and covered your ears. 

" Hey, we've gotta go practice." The sound of your bed creaks when Eunwoo went up the bunk bed's ladder. You groaned, " Oh my god. Alright 5 mins." 

She pulled you your arm that made you sit up and you whined, " Okay i'll get up." You rubbed your eyes and waited for Eunwoo to climb down the ladder then you jump down. After washing up, you head to the living room to have some breakfast. 

"Did you sleep well?" asked Siyeon 

You nod your head a little and asked back, "Did you?" 

" My whole body hurts from yesterday, how could i not sleep well?" She said as she stretched her arms. 

You chuckled a little and head to the kitchen. You went to the refridgerator and took out the milk and went to the cupboard to get the cereal. You like simple breakfasts because you're not a morning person.

You ate your light meal and get dressed for practice. Although it's the weekend, you still have to go practice. All of you got on the car and drove your way to the practice room. 

Today you'll be having vocal lessons and then dance practice. You really liked singing and the reason to why you were accepted to the company was because of your singing when you went through the auditions. However you gained interest in dancing after joining the company when you secretly took a peek at hoshi dancing when he was a trainee.The way he choreographed the dance steps by himself looks so cool to you and you admired how he's able to do that. 

After learning some new moves and choreographing, you took a short break. That's when the manager oppa came in and called all of the members except for you. You were curious as to why all of them were called but not you. You asked your manager and he simply shrugged and said, " The boss wants to see them." And they left. 

You shrugged it off thinking that its nothing and continued practicing. But long after, Nayoung came in the room and called you. " The boss wants to see you now." You were wondering as to why he calls everyone first and then call you separately later. You followed Nayoung and tried to read her expression but she has an expressionless face on and that's when you remembered why she was called 'stone Nayoung'. You gulped and tried to be calm as possible. 

As you went in the boss's office, everyone - your members- looked at you with a sullen expression that made you think that maybe they were being scolded. But for what reason? you dont know. 

You closed the door behind you and bowed at your boss. "What is the reason you call me, sir?" you asked. 

" Oh, Hye eun-ah. I have something to tell you." 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

hey guys!!! it's been some time simce i updated but i hope you enjoyed reading this short chapter. i'll try and update as soon as i can despite my schedules so please bear with me :") thank you i love you guys:  ) please subscribe if you like it