Hot Pack

Trainee

 

"Hey, she's here." Joshua whispered in Wonwoo's ear and smirked. Wonwoo looked over to his hyung and put his finger on his lips. 

"Act normal." Wonwoo smiled shyly. Joshua grinned and shook his head. 

All of them were just talking away and joking around but Wonwoo was nervous on seeing you. It's just that he doesnt show it instead, he just masks on a pokerface. He could see your group walking towards him but he couldnt see you because you were trailing behind your tall leader. 

As the second goes by, your figure became more and more visible. Wonwoo couldnt get his eyes off you once he set them on you. Woah, i-ive never seen her like this before. She looks stunning. He thought to himself

When you bowed at him, he then realized he was staring at you all the time. What should i do- Damn it damn it stay calm, Jeon Wonwoo. His heart beating faster than a bullet train. He decided that bowing back would be a good choice and so he did.

I still cant believe she looks this great. How can someone wear something simple but yet look so good? Wonwoo kept trying to steal glances at you and smiled at his own act. He cant believe he's acting like this everytime he sees you. Its a 100% confirm that he has a crush on you. His ears slowly turning red from the embarrasment but luckily no one noticed it because it was cold. 

" Hi Hye eun," Wonwoo's ears perked up when he heard Joshua calling your name. " You look pretty." 

Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows at the comment but he didnt want anyone to find out about him not liking how that sounds like coming from Joshua, he just kept up his pokerface and pretended like nothing happened. 

Laughs and 'Woos' could be heard by the seventeen members trying to heat up the mood but Joshua tried to cover his sudden comment on you by complimenting on others as well so it doesnt look like he's been eyeing on you all the time. 

You couldnt help but blush at it but thank goodness the weather's cold so your cheeks were naturally rosy by the cool breeze. You bowed at him as a sign of thank you and grinned shyly but Wonwoo noticed it. He knew you were blushing from it and he was kinda annoyed.

"Seventeen!!! Get ready!!" The director called for seventeen to be on the set and for them to start filming. You bowed again at them and cheered them 'fighting' and most of them bowed back and walked off. 

Wonwoo noticed that you kept fiddling with your hand in the pockets of your padded jacket and you kept wetting your lips from getting chapped. You apparently looked really cold. Wonwoo was one of the last to leave, and before he did he moved really close to you but really swiftly that no one noticed he secretly placed a hotpack in your hand and left.

You were quite shocked at the action that made you look up at him. Wonwoo just bowed his head and smiled, leaving you speechless. His heart was pounding feally fast. He couldnt stop smiling even during the music video filming. 

I touched her hand. I touched her hand. He thought. No one knew right? Good Job Wonwoo. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N ; Sorry guys for the late update! i had something on that refrained me from writing. :( and its a really short chapter but kyA wonwoo's finally showing his feelings for you?? Aw~ stay tuned to the next chapter!! dont forget to subscribe and upcote!! Love Blackpearlminyeo