Choi Hye eun

Trainee

 

" Hyung!! What took you so long?" Dino asked, standing infront of the practice room to help him carry all the drinks. 

"Huh? um- " Wonwoo stuttered. 

"YA WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG??? DID YOU BUY THE DRINKS OR DID YOU MADE THEM??" Hoshi interrupted.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes and passed them their drinks. "Come on, give me a break. i'll have to buy 13 drinks, wait for it to dispense and carry them up all alone." He took his own drink and sat next to Joshua who's leaning his back on the green wall. He looked at Joshua and whispered in his ear. 

"Hyung. Can i tell you a secret?" 

**** 

" Hyeeun-ah, where did you go?" Kyeolkyung, the chinese member in your group asked. 

" Oh, i just went outside to buy a bottled drink, i was thirsty." you replied.

" I saw her outside with wonwoo sunbaenim and i saw the look in his eyes when he saw hye eun," Eunwoo said dramatically, " as if it was love at first sight!" 

" Stop the nonsense!" you scoffed. " It's not like it's our first encounter." 

" Enough with the talking girls. Arent you guys tired? Let's go home." The leader gestures her thumb to the back. 

You packed your stuff and tied your shoes while waiting for the rest to get ready infront of the practice room door. You grinned to yourself and stealthily placed your finger on the light switch. You waited for a few seconds and turned off the lights. 

"CHOI HYE EUNNNNN!!!!!" you heard siyeon screaming your name in annoyance as you ran towards the staircase laughing. 

"OOF-" you fell on your as you hit something hard infront of you while you were running. 

"Ouch that hurt-" A hand reached out infront of you. You looked up and it was Joshua. 

"Hey sorry-" he smiled showing off his eyesmile. You took his hand and he helped you up. 

"It's okay," you chuckle while rubbing your . " i was the one being careless." You bowed at him and skipped your way downstairs as if nothing happened. 

He shook his head at you and grinned at your cuteness. No wonder Wonwoo's having head over heels on you. He thought.

****

" Hyung. Can i tell you a secret?" Wonwoo whispered in Joshua's ear while they were resting. 

"Yeah sure." he nods. 

"But you cant laugh at me for this or tell anyone about it. Out of the members i think you're the most trustworthy in keeping secrets ." Wonwoo looks at his hyung with full of seriousness which made the latter feel responsible in keeping his younger brother's secret. 

He nods and Wonwoo continues, " Hyung i think i'm in love." 

Joshua turned to him and raised his brow. " Really? With who?" 

Wonwoo cupped his hand on Joshua's ear. " Hye eun. Choi Hye eun." 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N 

Hi guys!! it's the third chapter and i've gained a few subscribers. *wipes tears* thank you for your support guys!! although my english isnt that great. i hope you all understand!! anyways i dont think i might update 2 chapters today because i'm not feeling well :( but i will make up for it in the upcoming chapters i promise!!! 

As usual, dont forget to subscribe and upvote!! it means so much to me, really :) 

Much Love, 

Blackpearlminyeo <3