She'll be there

Trainee

 

As soon as you reached your dorm, you tossed your bag on the floor in your bedroom and went straight to the bathroom to shower. You dont like it when your body feels sticky so having a hot shower will remove all the stickiness and also your sweat from all the practicing. 

After showering, you unpack your stuff from the bag, settle them all first and then plopped onto your bed. You were getting ready for bed when you felt someone climbing onto the ladder of your bunkbed. 

"Hye eun-ah," Eunwoo softly called. " Are you asleep?" 

" No i'm not. Not yet. Why? " You questioned as you sat up. 

" What do you think of Wonwoo sunbaenim?" She asked. 

" Are we still on this topic?" You chuckled and shook your head. " He's a kind sunbaenim for sure- well all of seventeen members are." 

" I'm just kinda suspicious. I still think Wonwoo sunbaenim has a crush on you." She looked at you and raised a brow.

You grunted and pulled your blanket over your head as you lied down. " Why're you trying to create a love story here? Arent you tired?" 

" Tsk- fine go to sleep," she said while climbing down the ladder. " but i still think-" 

"GOODNIGHT!!" you cut her off. 

****

Wonwoo plopped his fatigue body on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He seemed to cant his mind off you. He found you really attractive wearing just white oversized T and sweatpants. And the way you smiled at him- 

" Wonwoo-ya!! Arent you going to wash up?" S.coups sat on wonwoo's bed, patting softly on the younger's stomach. 

"Yeah i will. I'm just thinking of something." he grinned at his hyung. 

" You're worried for the comeback?" He asked,  concerned about his brother. 

He shook his head and smiled. " I am but i'll be okay about that." 

S.coups patted him and stood up. " It'll be fine. I bet carats will love our album. Dont worry too much hm? Now go wash up." 

Wonwoo nodded and got up. Seungcheol hyung shouldnt know just yet about Hyeeun. It's gonna be hectic if i tell him now moreover our comeback's near i should focus. He thought and went straight to washroom. 

****

The next morning, seventeen had to film for their music video for their latest comeback (pretty u). They were divided into teams for the filming - Team A, B and C. Wonwoo was assigned with Seungkwan, Vernon and Woozi to film at the Bridge.  

Before heading to the filming site, Wonwoo dragged Joshua to the side and whispered in his ear, "Jisoo hyung, do you think Hyeeun'll come tonight?" 

After hearing that, Joshua looked at him and grinned. " You really like her do you?" 

Wonwoo had his eyes wide open and whispered. "Shhhh!!!!! Everyone'll know if you speak this loud" 

Joshua shook his head and shrugged. " I dont know if she's coming. If i knew, i wouldnt tell you either because you wouldnt focus." He teased

 "I was just curious okay. Sheesh"  Wonwoo rolled his eyes, pushed his hyung softly and walked away. As soon as he walked away, Joshua said a little loudly but only loud enough for Wonwoo to hear. 
 

" She'll be there." 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N 

 

Heh Guys!! I'm sorry for not updating yesterday because i was realy sick :( I hope you enjoyed reading!! Please continue to look forward to other chapters !! 

 

Dont forget to subscribe and upvote :) Much Love, Blackpearlminyeo