Daily Life

Trainee

The sound of your alarm clock rang. Its morning already and as always you're not looking forward to the day. Your schedule had been the same since you've become a trainee. Practice . Practice. Practice. Theres no time for anything else. 

"Choi Hye eun!! Wake up and turn off your alarm!!" Your roommate, who's also the leader of your assigned group, Im Nayoung, sleepily tapped on the bunk bed you're sleeping in. 

"Sorry unnie." you sat up and apologised groggily. You jumped from your bunk bed and head to the bathroom to wash up. 

You sighed, it's gonna be a long day again. You packed up your stuff, had little  breakfast and went to school. Its a weekday so you have to attend school. After school, then you'll head to the practice room to practice. 

As you were walking to school, you would always blast on some music to start your day with. You dont have friends because you dont really mix with people well and you're always so busy with practicing. Your friends are the pledis trainees, your group members since you spent your time mostly with them.

****
"Choi Hye eun-" your teacher called. 

"CHOI HYE EUN!" she called louder the second time. "ARE YOU DAY DREAMING AGAIN?" 

You flinched when she slammed her hand on the teacher's table. " N-no i wasnt" You didnt know what was on your mind. It was just blank. 

"One more time, i'll sent you out of the class so you can day dream all day" the teacher warns. 

"Yes miss." but it wasnt totally your fault. The teacher's class was boring as she wasnt engaging and the subject was uninteresting. You had no choice but to blank out. 

You sighed and tried your best to concentrate because you wont want the teacher to go around gossiping to others about Pledis trainees sleeping in class or are lazy. It'd surely bring down the company's reputation and you obviously dont wamt that to happen. Moreover, your company's boy group Seventeen has been doing great lately and you dont want to cause any trouble or people to create bad rumours about the trainees in Pledis. 

Speaking of Seventeen, you had been dreaming of wanting to be like them one day. Young, talented and popular. This made you think of when you'll debut. 'DEBUT' that word has been lingering in your mind everytime. You really want to debut. It makes you work so much harder. People around has been asking- relatives, parents - "when will you debut?". Its hard but since its your passion and dream, you'll strive for it. Its really difficult but you cant just let it go to waste after training so hard. 

Without you knowing, you started to daydream again but thank goodness the teacher didnt notice. 

****

When school ended, the only place you would go to is the practice room. So you straight away walked from school to your practice room. The other members will be waiting for you there and will start practicing once all of you have gathered. 

Theres a locker room where you always change from wearing school uniform to training wear. You would just slip on a pair of running shoes, your favourite sweatpants and an oversized T because you hated wearing tight clothes for practicing. Since you'll sweat so much, you hate it when the cloth stick onto your body and you feel disgusting. You like wearing oversized Ts also because it's airy- well you know what i mean . Tying your hair up in a bun or a pony tail is a must. You dont really find dressing up or putting on makeup for practice is important since you'll be sweating and theres no one for you to impress anyway. 


However, what you didnt know was, someone had been watching over you all these while and he found it attractive. Who is he? 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N

 

YAYAYAYAAYYY!!! its the first chapter :) this chapter is the intro to Choi Hye eun's life as a trainee. It's just to show you how she goes through her everyday life before *coughs* i cannot tell you first ;) it's a secret. Anyways i hope you enjoyed reading the first chapter! Excuse my grammars and spellings please!! Stay tuned for the next chapter! it will be uploaded tomorrow!! Dont Forget to Subscribe and Upvote :) 

 

Much Love , Blackpearlminyeo <3