Pretty U

Trainee

 

You woke up to the sound of your manager oppa's  voice asking everyone to gather  in the living room. You sat up, do some stretches and jumped down from the bunkbed. Before going out to the living room, you noticed Nayoung was still in her blankets huddled up so you wake her up with your husky morning voice and both of you head out together. 

"Girls, today will be the filming of Seventeen's music video and you all are asked to become the extras in the video." He announced when everyone is gathered. "The filming will be at night and we'll have to reach the site in the evening. So, you'll go practice in the morning until i pick you up for you to wash up and get your hair and makeup done for the filming." All of you nod tiredly and went to wash up for practice. 

In the bathroom, you were washing your face when Eunwoo suddenly barged in. "Ya, does that mean you'll meet Wonwoo sunbaenim again?" 

"Oh my god." you said in disbelief while wiping your face. 

"You know, he's quite goodlooking- i mean he totally suits you." She mumbled while brushing her teeth. 

You shrugged. " All of Seventeen are. " 

She stopped brushing and looked at you. " You dont get it do you?" 

You rolled your eyes amd brushed your teeth. " No" 

" You + Him would make a great couple." She pointed at you and continues, " I ship and approve of this if you two were to get together for real." 

You shook your head and head out. " I still dont understand why'd you couple me up with him. 

" Because the look in his eyes, i know!" She said to you who's walking away. 


****


You're exhausted and so tired after hours of practicing for a new dance choreo. All of your group members are sprawled on the floor gasping for air. Since it's almost time for your manager oppa to pick you up. You rest and cool down your body before he does so. 

When he picked all of you up and head to your dorm, you hurriedly had a shower and change into fresh clothes. You had nothing to wear and you're gonna change into clothes your stylist give you anyway so you just grabbed a plain white T and a pair of ripped jeans. You tucked your shirt in and wore a simple black cardigan over and tied your hair up in a ponytail. 

You head out and wore you favourite pair of converse, in the colour maroon and waited for the rest in the group's van. You're the most simple in dressing up and the fastest as well. As long as you look presentable, then you're good to go. You apply a little of tinted lipbalm on your lips and patiently waited for the others. Once they're all ready, the manager brought all of you to the stylist where all of you change and have your hair and makeup done. 

" Hye eun-ah, today you'll have your makeup done by me." The makeup artist  said. You sat on the chair infront of the mirror and with all the makeup spread out on the table. 

" What kind of makeup concept are you doing on me, unnie ?" You asked. 

" The scene where you'll be in is gonna be kinda like a party feel so i thought having  simple makeup on you will suit best." She said while dabbing powder on your face. 

"I bet i'll look funny if i were to wear dramatic eyeshadows and have heavy makeup on my face for a party kind of feel." You giggled. 

" No you wont. How can this pretty face look bad with makeup on?" She chuckled. "Maybe you're not used to seeing your face with heavy makeup yet because you're still young." 

You smiled and let her finish off your makeup. When you opened your eyes and look into the refection infront of you, you were really satisfied with how you look bevause it isnt heavy looking and it just seems perfect for a party. Your eyeliner was on point - it wasnt too much and it wasnt too little - just perfect. 

You thanked the makeup artist and went to the next course which is to style your hair. Once you sat on the chair, and greeted the hair stylist, you asked her what hair style she will be doing on you. 

"Your hair's so straight and soft. I wanted to keep it as natural as possible so i'll just comb it out for you and apply some hair spray ." She smiled as she started fiddling with your hair. You nodded and let her do your hair. 

When she finished with your hair, she brought you to the place where you'll be changing your clothes into. Your stylist had matched a pair of jean shorts, an oversized  crop top and a pair of white wedged sneakers. You wore some accessories - rings and a necklace just to add a little point for your overall outfit. 

After all of you are ready, you were brought to the site. The sun was almost down and the sky was reddish. It was nice but cold. Since you were wearing shorts, your stylist provided you a long padded jacket to cover you up. 

You could see seventeen from afar and they looked so happy together laughing and telling jokes you cant help but smile at their friendship. The director called all of you and gave a prep talk on what to do and when you'll be going on and all that. After knowing what to do, you and your group members bowed at him and left. 

Eunwoo suddenly wrapped her arm around your waist and whispered, " Have you seen Wonwoo sunbaenim?" 

You sighed, " Not again." 

" Hey, come on. I bet he looks stunningly good." She said as she looks at the seventeen members from afar. " Hm but i cant seem to find him there." 

" Oh man, it's so cold tonight." You shivered also trying to avoid making a conversation with her about it. 

" Hey guys, let's greet our sunbaenims, shall we??" Nayoung the leader lead the group. 

" What for?" you asked

" Because it's their music video, and we're in it. So we should congratulate them for theor comeback?" Kyungwon said, in an 'obviously' kinda tone. 

" Ohh." You nodded and followed them. 

Eunwoo nudged you and smiled cheekily. Oh my god. You thought.

Once you're close to the seventeen members, all of you bowed and greeted them. They said hi and bowed back. Nayoung as the representative congratulated them and gave them a fighting while you were standing beside her and Eunwoo just nodding away. You could see Wonwoo sitting next to Vernon and staring at you so you just nod your head at him. He bowed back and smiled. 

" Hi Hye eun." Joshua suddenly called your name and you looked up at him. " You look pretty." 

You bowed at him and he complimented the others too. You felt weird because it was your first time hearing it from a guy so you were all blushy and smiley. Wonwoo just looked over at Joshua with his 'meong' face and shrugged. 

While in the midst of all that, the director suddenly calls and they're off for the shoot. 

He said i was pretty. You blushed over the thought. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N 

Hey guys!! it's a little longer chapter!! i hope you guys enjoyed this one and oh my god. You're blushy blushy over Joshua's compliment. But is wonwoo jealous?? Stay tuned to the next chapter!! 

Dont forget to subscribe and upvote!! Love, Blackpearlminyeo. <3