What's wrong Hyeeun?

Trainee

 

 

 

"Hye eun- ah, i have something to tell you." 

Those words from your boss rings in your head.  What is this about?? Did i do something wrong?? Oh no Oh no Oh no. 

" Theres a survival show for trainees coming up and the pd-nim of the show asked if pledis would want to send their representatives." He explained. All the members had their heads hang low. You wondered why. 

" and i decided to send your unnies to the show." the boss looking at you trying to read your expression. You didnt understand at first but after a few seconds the thought was clear. You'll be left alone. You're the only one not going. Perhaps because you're lacking. 

"i'm not sending you off not because you're lacking but i think it'll be better if you dont join." It was as if your boss knew what you were thinking. You nodded in response. Still unsure of what to feel. 

Whatever the boss says you cant seem to process it in your head but you nodded anyways. 

"Alright then, that's all i have to say," Your boss stacking the papers on his table. "You can all go back to your practice room." 

All of you bowed and went back to the practice room. On the way, it was silent. No one dared to speak afraid you might feel hurt. To say you werent sad, that would be a lie. The fact that you're left alone and everyone else going means so much. It meant that you're not good enough, you're lacking in something- dancing or singing. Or maybe because he simply doesnt want to include you in the group when the rest debuts and wants you to continue being a trainee till forever. You felt demotivated, you felt like crying. 

You turned to your members and smiled. "Hey, congrats!!" you could feel your heart tear a little. They looked quite shocked at your comment. Some tried to read your expression and some just looked away. 

When all of you reached to your practice room, you sat on the floor lifelessly staring into space. The others start making a circle around you. Without saying anything, Nayoung hugged you head. The others patted you and said sorry about the news. That's when you realize you felt a warm tear trickle down your cheek and you began sobbing quite hard. 

"Hyeeun-ah, we're sorry." Siyeon said, her voice soft. 

You shook your head, " No, it's not your fault. It's me." 

You stood up and wiped your tears. "Unnie, i'm gonna go to the washroom and wash my face first. You can start first without me." They all looked at you with a worried look and nodded slowly. 

You turned to the door and jogged outside. Although you wanted to stop crying, your eyes wont stop producing tears. You thought it would be best to be alone for a moment to calm yourself down. The staircase would be the best place. 

Sitting alone at the staircase, you thought to yourself again. Why did they not include me? Am i lacking too much? or is it because theres a maximum number of people each company can send? But still ia that what the reason, why wouldnt they send me? Why why why? i WANNA KNOW!!! You became so frustrated with yourself that you couldnt help but cry. 

In the midst of crying, you heard someone coming down the stairs. You quickly wiped your tears and sat quietly. 

"What's wrong, Hyeeun?" a familiar deep soft voice called. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N Hi so i hope you enjoyed reading up till now :  ) and i hope you look forward to the nextchapter cause whoooo o o o 's the guy who noticed you? you gotta find out!! because it's -- shh its gonna be a surprise :  ) stay tuned!! dont forget to subscrieb :)