Vending Machine

Trainee

 

" Gather around, everyone", S.coups, the rising boy group, Seventeen's leader called s. When all 13 members had settled down in a circle, he continues. " i wanna give a short prep talk before we start. Since we're getting ready for our comeback, let's practice our choreography well and let's pray that no one gets hurt while doing it. Remember, we're doing this for our lovely carats. Let's work hard!" He stretches his hand infront of him and they all do their signature 'fighting' and started their practice. 

After practice ended, they were all scattered on the floor, tired. "Hey, let's play rock paper scissors and the loser has to go down to level 2 and buy us cold drinks at the vending machine." junghan suggested. They all agreed and began playing. 

It has gone down to two members, Hoshi and Wonwoo. " oh god, let me win this time~~~" Hoshi prayed. "ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!!!"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS WOO HOO," he screamed. "Wonwoo, get me an isotonic drink please!!" he rolled on the floor and started singing, "Thank youuuu".

Wonwoo rolled his eyes and began taking orders for s. He took his wallet and head downstairs. He didnt mind going downstairs because there's a high chance he'd meet you. Your practice room is on the second floor whereas Seventeen's are on the fourth. 

When he reached the vending machine, he started pressing on  buttons for drinks and inserting coins in it. He looked around and there was no sign of you. He shrugged and tried to remember 's orders. 

****

You just ended your practice and it was quite late. You were feeling thirsty and hungry since you hadnt had any lunch or dinne yet so you decided to buy some drinks at the vending machine. Thank goodness the vending machine's on the same floor, i've got no strength to take the stairs anymore, You thought while walking to the vending machine. 
 
Oh? wonwoo sunbaenim's buying drinks again. You bowed at him and inserts some coins in the vending machine next to his. 

As you're waiting for your drink to disperse, you felt like someone's staring in your way and observing your movements. You turned to the direction and noticed wonwoo looking at you with his soft dark brown eyes. You bowed at him again and he finally snapped out of it and bowed back. 

He cleared his throat and squeaked, " hey." 

" Hi." you grinned and left with your bottled drink in hand.

He was flustered when you replied and just stood there for a couple of minutes until he heard Seungkwan's highpitch voice from the fouth storey staircase. 

"HYUUUUUUNG WHERE'S OUR DRINKS??? ARE YOU KIMBAP KIDDING MY THROAT'S ON FIYAAAAH" 

"i- i'm coming right up!!" he shouted and went back upstairs. 

i think i've fallen madly in love. he thought 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N ; 

Yay Wonwoo made an appearance!! oh oh hE's flusteed when he saw you!! kYa!!!! <3 anyways this seem to be a short chapter :( i'm sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings. i might have update two chapters tomorrow so stay tune!! 

Dont forget to Subscribe and Upvote!!! <3

Much Love,

Blackpearlminyeo