Heartbeat

Trainee

 

 " Girls! You're up!" the director called all of you to be on the set. You took off your padded jacket and gave it to your stylist but you still held onto the hotpack Wonwoo gave you because you're still feeling cold. 

"When Mingyu breaks the wall while driving, all of you will run and get through the hole and start 'partying'" The director gave a short brief on what the volunteers and your team members have to do. 

"And~~~ ACTION!" the director speaks through the speaker and the filming began. Mingyu who was driving the car looked really nervous as he had to do it in one take. You placed the hotpack in the pocket of your shorts and waited for your turn to film. Once Mingyu had crashed the wall, all the extras who were waiting outside, including you, rushed inside and started jumping around moving along with the song's that being played at the set. 

All you had to do was have fun. There were game machines, a small pool and much more that you could play with. You sticked with Nayoung in the crazy crowd just in case if anything happens and you get lost. You dont really like being in between crowds it makes you feel suffocated and because you had an experience when you were small that you got lost at the wet market while following your mum to buy some groceries. Since your mum's not here to take care of you, Nayoung became the substitute. 

Nayoung brought you to the game machine where you played there for a couple of minutes. The music was quite loud so if you want to talk, you had to move close to the person's ear so the person could hear well. 

"Unnie, where are the rest?" You asked Nayoung for the other members as they were t in sight. Nayoung just shrugged and continued playing and drank some canned carbonated drinks. 

 Nayoung got a little bored after playing the game machine for a few minutes and decided to drag you to the so-called 'dance floor' where the crowd gets crazy by just jumping and laughing and dancing with each other. You didnt quite like the idea but since she insisted and you didnt want to be playing alone, so you tagged along. 

You felt like you were at a club, jumping and bobbing your head lightly to the music. You were having fun until someone threw coloured powder at you. Then you realised it was pay back time. You didnt know who threw it at you but everyone was throwing at each other. So you did too. You first threw it at Kyeolkyung who was busy aiming to throw at someone else. 

"WHO WAS THAT- IM GONNA GET YOU" She shrieked and you laughed at her reaction and the powder that is smeared on her face is just funny that made you chuckle out loud. 

You ran away from Kyeolkyung in the crowd who changed her target to you and was chasing you but stopped running when a tall figure was standing infront of you that made you look up to see who it was. When you looked up, you realise how close you were with Wonwoo and that if you moved or looked up a little more, his lips would have touched your forehead. You froze. He was looking down at you but he frozed as well. 

"Mhhhhmm" Wonwoo cleared his throat. 

At your eye level, you could see his adam's apple moving and that you knew he was gonna say something to you. But you were too distracted with his fine neckline, his collarbone and the smell of his perfume because he was really close, you couldnt concentrate on what he was saying plus the music was really loud and the crowd was getting crazier every second that you couldnt really focus on your surrounding but only felt like there were only the two of you there. The warmth of his body could be felt because you were too close. Your heartbeat was literally racing and you felt like the time was moving in a slow motion. 

You finally came back to your senses when the director called out "CUT" and the music stopped and when everyone stopped jumping. You hurriedly walked away and tried finding Nayoung in between the crowd. Wonwoo shrugged and grinned at your action. 

What's with my heart beating so fast? 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : hey guys!! from now on i'll update one chapter every two days instead of one everyday because i really am busy at the moment but i try to write as much as i can :) i hope you all enjoy and please dont forget to comment, subscribe and upvote!!! Love, Blackpearlminyeo <3