"J"

Trainee

 

 

"What's wrong, Hyeeun?" a familiar deep soft voice called. 

You didnt want to turn at first, but since he called your name, you were curious to see who's the one who knew it was you when he was looking at your back view. You turned and notice a young man who had light gray hooded sweater on, a pair of black jeans and sneakers. He was wearing a black mask over his mouth but you knew who it was the moment you saw him. 

You wiped your tears and sniffled. He came close and sat next to you. "Since when were you here?" You asked. 

"From the beginning." He said simply while tugging his mask to his chin so he could speak properly. You chuckled as you were embarrassed knowing that he knew you were crying your eyes out. 

"Arent you going to tell me what's wrong?" He asked  with a straight serious face. 

You shook your head. "It's nothing actually" 

He rolled his eyes and pushed the strands of your hair that's covering your face behind your ear. "As if. You wouldnt be crying like this if nothing was wrong." 

"Oppa, its really nothing though." You looked at him and tried giving him an assuring look. 

"Did someone hit you?" he asked. 

"No." you shook your head. 

"Did someone scold you?" he asked again. 

"No." you simply said while fiddling with your fingers. 

You heard him sigh and shifted his sitting position a little closer to you. " You know i'm not gonna leave until you tell me what's wrong right?" 

"Alright fine, i'll tell you." you moved a little further from him and leaned your back on the staircase railings. " I'm lacking so much. I dont think they would let me debut." You felt your face heating up. 

"Why'd you say that?" He questioned softly. 

"Because i wont be on the show while the rest of the unnies will." you explained. 

"What show?" he furrowed his eyebrows. 

"A survival show." You paused. " They wont be home until the show ends. And that is if they were get to the finals." 

You expected him to say something but he kept quiet. You looked at him and smiled a little. "I know what you're thinking. I know i lack in alot of areas." 

"No, i know why the boss wouldnt let you go on the show." He said calmly which made you raise a brow. 

"He didnt want to risk letting people know how good you are. You're like a gem. We need to keep you safe and shine it to others when the time has come." You didnt know how to react to that so you just kept quiet. 

"You're not lacking at all. You have the talent, Hyeeun. Not like any others. So dont be too sad about it alright?" He continued while patting your hand. 

You pursed your lips and nodded. "Alright. I'll try. Thanks." He smiled, showing off his dimples and nodded in response. 

"The least i could do for my baby sister." He shrugged and chuckled. "Shhh!! Someone might hear if you say it this loud." You smacked his chest softly. 

"Whoops i gotta go. I need to run some errands." He said looking at his watch while standing up. You stood up next to him waiting for him to leave first. " Oh, i need to go practice too." 

He looked at you with an expecting look. "Arent you going to hug and kiss me goodbye? I didnt raise you to become this arrogant." Your brother was the only sibling you had. He would be there whenever you needed someone to talk to. He's the best brother you could ever have. He protects you when you're in danger and took care of you when you were being clumsy and when your parents were away, he'd act like  he's your father . You're okay with him being protective and all but sometimes you find it annoying when he takes control of everything but nonetheless you're very grateful to have him by your side always. 

You laughed and rolled your eyes. "You didnt practically raised me. I'm big now it's embarrassing." You said trying to avoid. 

"Come here, you." He pulled you into a warm hug and pecked your lips. "I dont care how old you are. You're still my baby sister to me." 

You hugged him back and patted his back. "Thanks again, big bro." you smiled. 

He nodded and returned you a smile. A warm smile that you're familiar with and the smile that comforts you. " I love you!!" he said while walking off. 

" i love you too!! " you chuckled and waved back. When he left, you turned and head to the restroom. Just before you left the stairway, you heard something metal fall from the level above. You looked back and saw something shiny on the floor. You looked closer and notice a silver bracelet. You picked it up and looked at it closely. It had a 'J' on it. 

Suddenly you heard footsteps of someone running up the stairs above you. You tried looking at his face but he was too fast. All you could see was that he was wearing a black pullover, skinny jeans, a pair of nike shoes and a hat that's covering half of his face. You couldnt identify him. You shrugged and thought of where to put the bracelet since the leggings you were wearing didnt have pockets on them.

You didnt think so much and just wrapped it around your wrist and walked off to the washroom. 

Well, it's a nice bracelet. I might just hold on to it for awhile. 

 

 

 

A/N : Sorry guys for the super laaaaaaaaaaaaate update. my schedule's a bit packed but i'll try my best to write whenever i can :") thank you for your support and stay tuned to what's next!! Dont forget to subscribe if you like it : )