Yoona's Love

Love Project

Class ended and it was lunch time. Yoona was outside Seohyun's classroom. She smiled and waved at Seohyun. "Annyeong~" She cheerfully said. Seohyun grumpily pouted. "Yoong~ I'm really mad right now!" She sighed. 

Yoona curiously looked at her mad bestfriend, "Eh? Waeyo? Did something happened between you and Kyuhyun again?" She said. Seohyun pouted and nodded.

Yoona sighed. "Aigoo.. you two always fight, huh?" She said. Seohyun sighed annoyingly. Yoona chuckled. "C'mon, let's go to the cafeteria." She led Seohyun to the canteen and they arrived.

As usual, there were stares coming from the students as they walked inside. Seohyun sat on the seat of the table. 

"So, what're you gonna eat?" Yoona asked her. Seohyun shrugged, "Maybe salad?" She said. Yoona sighed, "How will you gain weight if you keep eating salad!?" Yoona said. Seohyun smiled nervously, "I don't know. I just really like eating salad. That's all," She said. "And I'm not like you who eats atleast 7 times a day!" She smirked.

Yoona pouted, "Not my fault if I like eating!" She said. "Anyway, why did you fight with Kyuhyun?" She asked.

Seohyun immediately frowned again, "Aishh.. I don't wanna talk about it." She said. "Oh c'mon!" Yoona lightly smacked Seohyun's arm. "Tell me!" She pouted at her. Seohyun chuckled, "Fine." 

Yoona smiled victoriously. Seohyun then explained to Yoona what happened early. "OMO!? REALLY!?" Yoona shouted, gaining the attention of the students. She sat again and looked straight to Seohyun. "Waeyo!? Why did ms. Yong did that!?" She said.

Seohyun shrugged her shoulders. "I don't really know much." She said. Yoona sighed, "Good luck on surviving, Hyunnie. I'll pray for you." Seohyun lightly smacked her head. "Shut up, Yoona." She continued eating her salad.

Then, Yoona spotted someone walking inside the cafeteria. "He's here!" She covered her face. Seohyun chuckled, "Yah, Yoong. He'll never like you if you keep hiding! C'mon, say hi to him!" She said.

"Are you trying to kill me!?" Yoona said. "Donghae will never like me! Never ever! And I bet he likes somebody else!" She said and pouted.

Seohyun looked at Yoona, worried. "How can you just watch him and wouldn't even try to be friends with him? You like him, but you're too afraid to try.." She thought and sighed.

"Waeyo?" Yoona looked at her curiously. Seohyun smiled, "Nothing."

Then, Yoona's eyes widen. "Waeyo?" Seohyun asked. Yoona looked down and weakly pointed out Donghae's direction.

Seohyun looked to where Yoona was pointing and saw Donghae and Jessica, sitting at a table together, chatting and laughing happily. Seohyun immediately looked at Yoona. "Y-Yoona.." She mumbled and touched her back. "Are you alright?"

Yoona gave a small, weak smile to her. "I'm fine, Hyunnie," She played with her food. Seohyun looked at her worriedly. "Yoona.." She mumbled.

"It hurts alot.. seeing the one you love with somebody else, right, Yoona?" Seohyun sighed and watched her lifeless friend.