Childhood's Enemy

Love Project

A beautiful girl with long, black hair walked to SM High, gaining attention from the students. That girl is none other than Seo Joohyun, SM High's #1 Queenka! 

She smiled at the male students, making them blush and smile back at her. 

"Joohyun-ssi! Marry me!" "I love you, Seo Joohyun~" "Please be my girlfriend!" They shouted at her. She gave them a sweet smile, "Sorry guys, maybe next time, okay?" She said to them. They smiled back and kept staring at her.

Then, somebody called her name. "Seohyun-ah~!" She turned to see Yoona, SM High's #2 Queenka. Guys stared at her angelic face. She smiled at Seohyun, "Annyeong~!" She said.

Seohyun smiled and nodded, "What is it?" She asked her. Yoona nervously smiled at her and rubbed the back of her neck. Seohyun sighed.

"Math homework, again?" She guessed. Yoona nodded like a puppy. Seohyun facepalmed, "Alright. C'mon, let's go." Yoona smiled in victory and they both went to Seohyun's classroom.

Students still stared at them. They just gave them sweet smiles.

Seohyun sat on her seat and took her notebook from her bag. She handed it to Yoona. "Here," She said. "Be sure to finish it before class starts, arasso?" Yoona nodded and skipped to her classroom.

Seohyun sighed at her bestfriend. "How can you learn math if you only copy other people's homework?" She said and shooked her head in disappointment.

Then, the stares left her and went onto Cho Kyuhyun, SM High's #1 Kingka. Girls screamed his name in excitement as Kyuhyun only smirked at them, making them blush more. Guys looked at him in adoration. 

Seohyun rolled her eyes. "Tch, Cho Kyuhyun." She thought. Kyuhyun caught Seohyun and smirked at her, "Well, well, if it isn't ms. Seo." He walked to Seohyun's seat while his hands were tucked at his pockets.

Seohyun glared at him, "What do you want, Cho?" She coldly said to him. Kyuhyun pouted, "Aw, doesn't Joohyun-ah want to see me?" He gave her a puppy face. Seohyun stared at him in disgust. "Don't call me that, Pabo! And stop doing that, you look gay." She smirked.

Kyuhyun glared at her, "Watch it, Seo. Don't ever mess with me, arasso?" He gave a last glare and went to his seat. Seohyun sighed and rolled her eyes. "Stupid Gay Cho. I wish he just leaves." She sighed again and continued writing on her notebook.

 

Kyuhyun sat on his seat, looking like a gangster. His bestfriend and the #2 Kingka of SM High, Donghae, walked towards him. 

He looked at Donghae, "What is it?" He said. Donghae smiled at him, "Nothing really," He replied. "Just wanna ask, how's ms. Seo?" He .

Kyuhyun glared at him, "Yah, Donghae! Why don't you ask her!? The hell do I care about that stupid girl?" He coldly said. Donghae sighed, "That's the reason why she hates you more and more." He left Kyuhyun there.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "She started it first."

 

{Flashback}

Kids at SM Elementary went inside the school and class started. It was the first day of school in 1st grade again.

"Alright kids," Ms. Yong said and smiled at the kids. "This is the first day of school. We will introduce ourselves to each other, arasso?" The kids nodded. "I am ms. Yong. I will be your teacher for the whole school year in 1st grade." She said and bowed to them.

"Let's start off with the introduction with.." She looked at the list. "Seo Joohyun-ah." She said. 

A girl stood up. "Come here, Joohyun-ah." Ms. Yong said. The girl smiled and went to the front.

"I am Seo Joohyun," She bowed. Ms. Yong smiled at her, "Very good, Joohyun-ah." She said. Joohyun went back to her seat. 

"Next," Ms. Yong said and looked at the list. "Cho Kyuhyun."

A boy stood up and went to the front. 

"Introduce yourself, Kyuhyun-ah." She said.

He nodded. "I am Cho Kyuhyun." He said with an expressionless face. He then sighed annoyingly. "This is boring." He straightly said and rolled his eyes.

"Boo," Joohyun, or Seohyun, said to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun's eyes widen. Seohyun glared at him, "Yah, Cho Kyuhyun. If you think school is boring, then just leave!" She shouted at him.

The kids laughed at Kyuhyun, who was embarrassed by then. He clenched his teeth and smirked at Seohyun. "You Pabo girl.." He mumbled. Seohyun stuck her tongue out at him. 

"Kids, settle down!" Ms. Yong said, stopping them. She sighed, "Aigoo.." She facepalmed.

 

After that, they were asked by ms. Yong to draw the thing they dislike.

They one by one showed their work. When it was Kyuhyun's turn, he went to the front and showed his drawing.

The whole class laughed except for Seohyun, who was angrily glaring at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smirked at her.

Kyuhyun drew 'Seohyun', looking more like a monster. Ms. Yong facepalmed. "Aish, these two.." She said in disappointment.

"This is war, Cho Kyuhyun!" Seohyun thought, glaring at him.

{End Of Flashback}

 

The bell rang signalling the students to go back to their classrooms. They went back to their seats and sat there, waiting for the teacher. Ms. Yong went inside. "Good morning, class," She smiled.

Ms. Yong had been Seohyun and Kyuhyun's teacher ever since 1st grade. She was very nice to her students and also admired by them. She was smart and really pretty too.

Ms. Yong then continued, "Before we begin our lesson, I have something important to announce," She cleared . Automatically, all the students turned their attention to her. 

"You guys will have your project," She announced. The students complained, some rolled their eyes. She smiled, "Don't worry, it's not really hard. And I will assign you with a partner, arasso?" She said.

Seohyun then quickly glanced at Jung Yonghwa.

Yonghwa is Seohyun's crush, ever since 4th grade. He was smart too like her, but likes playing the guitar and writing songs more. Although he had just transferred, he is already a Kingka too. Yonghwa was good looking, making him very popular.

Yonghwa saw Seohyun staring at him and smiled, making Seohyun blush. She just smiled back and looked infront again.

"Please, ms. Yong... make Yonghwa oppa my partner... please!" She prayed and prayed.

On the other hand, Kyuhyun was staring at Seohyun, planning revenge on her. He wasn't listening to the teacher. In fact, he doesn't really do at all! Although he is smart, he doesn't listen. He only reads books. 

"Okay class," Ms. Yong said. "I'll assign you to your partners now. After this, I'll explain the project, arasso?" She looked at the list. "First," She started telling in the list.

"Lee Donghae and Jung Jessica," She said. Donghae turned to Jessica and smiled at her. She smiled back. "Jung Yonghwa and.." Ms. Yong said.

"Please be me, please be me, please be me!" Seohyun said, her palm sweating. She closed her eyes. Ms. Yong continued, "Park Shinhye." 

Her grip softened and she looked down. "Aw.." She mumbled with sad eyes.

She could see Yonghwa smiling happily at Shinye. She sighed. "Maybe next time, then.."

Ms. Yong then sighed as she looked at the list. "This two again. Surely, this two will fight with each other alot if I make them partners. But, it might develop their relationship. Well, I guess I should pick them, since both are smart." She thought. 

She looked up, "Cho Kyuhyun and Seo Joohyun." She said. Kyuhyun and Seohyun's eyes widen. "WHAT!?" They both said in unison.

Ms. Yong smiled nervously at the two, "Calm down." Seohyun immediately replied, "Ms. Yong! Please, don't make me partner with that fool!" She pointed at Kyuhyun. 

"Fool!? You're the fool, you Pabo girl!" Kyuhyun shot back. "You're the Pabo, Cho Kyuhyun!" She shouted back. The two glared at each other. 

"You two! Sit!" Ms. Yong shouted. They sat, but still glared at each other. "Pabo.." Both of them said. 

Ms. Yong sighed, "I want you to to be partners, alright?" She said.

"But why!? Ms. Yong, you know very well I don't get along with this stupid guy!" Seohyun said. "Stop calling me stupid, Stupid." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. Seohyun glared at him again.

"Settle down! Look, you two have been fighting for years now. And yet, you guys are still classmates. You've been rivals ever since 1st grade. The only thing to make you guys friends is to become partners." She said.

"I'd rather die than to partner up with her!" Kyuhyun said. Seohyun looked down, still pissed. Kyuhyun glared at her.

"Cho Kyuhyun!" Ms. Yong shouted out at him. She sighed, "You two are partners and will do your project, am I making myself clear?" She said in her strict voice.

Few moments later, Kyuhyun sighed. "Fine." He said. Ms. Yong turned to Seohyun. Seohyun nodded.

"Good, then." Ms. Yong said.