The Visitor(s)

Love Project

School then ends. Kyuhyun put his notebooks on his bag. Then, somebody called him. "Kyuhyun-ah!" Yoona shouted. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "Damn, she's getting a little annoying." He thought. 

He then took his bag and went to Yoona. Yoona smiled at him, "Let's go?" she asked. Kyuhyun nodded as they left school. Students whispered to each other.

"Are they dating!?" "Oh my gosh, they look good together!" "I thought Kyuhyun is with Seohyun!?" "Two good looking people, together!? So cute!" They kept saying.

Yoona ignored them as she continued to walk with Kyuhyun beside her. "Hey, Yoona, aren't you getting annoyed by them?" Kyuhyun whispered to her. Yoona shooked her head. "Nope. I'm kind of used to it already." She grinned. Kyuhyun sighed.

They were finally at the entrance of the hospital. "Wait a second, why are we in the hospital..?" Kyuhyun asked. Yoona smiled like a kid. "Because Seohyun's in there, silly!" She giggled.

Kyuhyun's eyes widen. "W-What..?" He asked. She then grabbed his hand. "C'mon, we don't want Seohyun to wait more, don't we? Let's go~!" She said and they both went inside.

Finally, they were in Seohyun's door. Yoona breathed in and opened the door, revealing Seohyun on the bed. "Yoong!" Seohyun immediately shouted.

"Aigoo, Seohyun~!" Yoona ran towards her and hugged her. "I missed you already!" Yoona pouted. Seohyun chuckled. "Mianhe, Yoona." She patted Yoona's head.

Yoona giggled. Seohyun then looked at Kyuhyun and raised a brow. "What're you doing here?" She asked. "We're suppose to make the project, remember?" Kyuhyun sighed.

Seohyun smiled nervously, "Oh, yeah. I forgot. Keke~" she scratched the back of her head. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "When will we start it, huh?" Kyuhyun asked.

Seohyun put her index finger on her lips and thought for a moment. Then, Kyuhyun realized his face was turning red. "Gah! Why the hell does my face feel hot!?" He thought and looked away.

"Let's do it tomorrow then!" Seohyun finally spoke up. "The doctor said I can leave tomorrow morning. And we can do it in my house." She grinned. 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "Whatever." 

Then, Yoona and Seohyun started talking about random things while Kyuhyun looked around. He sighed. "I want to leave now." He thought.

Seohyun looked at him. "Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, you can freely leave. It's not like I needed you." She chuckled. Kyuhyun glared at her. "Why didn't you say so before!?" He grabbed his bag and left. 

Seohyun smirked as Yoona giggled. "Hey, Seohyun," Yoona then said. "Kyuhyun's been acting kind of strange in school when you were gone." She said.

Seohyun blinked. "Huh? Why?" Yoona shrugged then smirked at Seohyun, "Maybe he misses you?" she started to tease. Seohyun's eyes widen as she looked away. "Shut up! He would NEVER miss me! And we're rivals, remember!?"

"Oh? Maybe he doesn't think of you as his rival, maybe as his--" Before Yoona could finish, Seohyun covered Yoona's mouth. "YAH, YAH, YAHH! YOONA, DON'T SAY IT!" Seohyun shouted.

Yoona laughed. "Fine, fine. I won't." She grinned. Seohyun rolled her eyes. "Besides, I only have one guy in my life." She smiled and chuckled. Yoona sighed, but smiled also. "Let me guess, Yonghwa again?"

Seohyun smiled like a kid and nodded. "Mhm. I love him very much." She said. Yoona worriedly looked at her. "Seohyun, you'll just get hurt if you find out that he's with Park Shinhye.." Yoona thought, watching her bestfriend talk about Yonghwa.