A Day Without Seohyun

Love Project

Kyuhyun went inside his classroom and looked around. "Hmm, no certain 'Joohyun' around." He thought and smirked. He chuckled and went to his seat.

Then, he saw Yoona on the door, talking to Donghae. 

 

---

 

"Donghae, can you tell the teacher that Seohyun's not going to be in school today?" Yoona asked. Donghae looked at her with a puzzled face, "Eh? Waeyo? Is she sick?" he asked.

Yoona chuckled. "Err, yeah." Donghae blinked. "Huh?" He tilted his head cutely. Yoona bit her lip, trying not to blush. "Omo, so cute! Donghae, stop being so cute, will you!?" She thought.

"I-I gotta go! I need to go back to the classroom!" She was about to leave, but Donghae quickly grabbed her wrist. "Wait, Yoona--" He was about to say something.

"Donghae," Suddenly, somebody called him. 

Donghae turned to Jessica. "Oh, Jessica." Donghae said. "C'mon, we've got to discuss more about the project!" She took Donghae's wrist. She then saw Yoona. "Oh," She said. "Did I disturb you guys? Sorry." She let go of Donghae.

"N-No, it's fine. I was about to leave anyway." Yoona shaked her hands infront of Jessica. 

"Oh, I see then," She then extended her hand towards Yoona and smiled. "I'm Jessica, by the way." Yoona looked at her hand and shooked it. "Yoona." She smiled back a little.

"So, uh," Yoona scratched the back of her hand. "I gotta go. Bye!" She ran away. 

Jessica then turned to Donghae and whispered something, "Hey, isn't that the girl you keep talking about?" she smirked. Donghae then blushed, "J-Jessica!" he looked away, embarrassed. Jessica chuckled and patted Donghae's head. "Aigoo, Donghae, she's one lucky girl to be liked by you." 

"Shut up." Donghae rolled his eyes as Jessica chuckled once again.

 

---

 

Yoona ran towards the bathroom, breathing heavily. "They must be... they must be a couple..!" She thought. Yoona then imagined them acting as a couple and bit her lip. 

Then, the bell rang. "Shoot, I'll be late!" She ran towards her classroom and headed off.

 

---

 

Ms. Yong went inside the classroom. "Good morning, guys." She smiled. "Now, who's absent first?" She asked them. Donghae raised his hand, "Ms. Yong, somebody told me that Seohyun's gonna be absent today. She said that Seohyun's sick.. kinda." he said. 

She blinked, "Oh, okay then." she said. "Let's start class, shall we?" They replied, "Yes, ma'am."

Ms. Yong started her class.

As usual, Kyuhyun dozed off and thought random things. He then realized, "It's kind of boring without that stupid girl," He sighed quietly. "Wait, what the hell am I thinking!? I shouldn't think about her!" He shooked his head.

"Mr. Cho?" Ms. Yong called him out. She finally took his attention, "Y-Yes, ma'am?" Kyuhyun said. Ms. Yong blinked, "Would you like to tell me what you were doing?" She asked.

"U-Uh, I wasn't doing anything.. sorry, ma'am.." He rubbed the back of his neck. She sighed and continued discussing the lesson.

"Damn it, I have to stop thinking about her!" He thought again.

 

---

 

Seohyun sighed as she looked at the clock, "It's lunch time in school." she thought.

The door suddenly opened and revealed a slender girl, which was a nurse, holding a tray with food. The nurse smiled at Seohyun, "Good morning, ms. Seo. You need to eat your lunch so that you'll gain more energy." She put the tray on the table next to Seohyun.

"T-Thank you, miss." Seohyun said nervously.

Seohyun is kind of nervous when it comes to strangers. But in school, she's somewhat less shy. Unlike Taeyeon, Seohyun is more shy in public and outside the school. Taeyeon is friendly with strangers, but judges them with their looks.

"Don't be nervous," The nurse chuckled. "I'm Yuri, by the way. Nice to meet you." She nicely said. Seohyun smiled back, "S-Seohyun." She said.

After helping Seohyun eat, she took the tray again. "I have to go now. I'll see you later, okay?" She smiled and left Seohyun. 

She sighed again. "Alone again." She thought.

 

---

 

It was lunch time. Donghae and Kyuhyun always eat lunch together. 

They went to the cafeteria. Kyuhyun imagined Seohyun talking and laughing with Yoona on a table. He shooked his head. "Damn. Stop. Thinking. Kyuhyun." He thought.

Donghae curiously looked at him, "Uh, Kyu, 'you okay?" he asked. Kyuhyun smiled nervously, "Erm, yeah." he said. Donghae sighed as he continued to walk.

Kyuhyun facepalmed. "Damn." He followed Donghae.

"Donghae-ah!" Jessica called him. "What's up?" Donghae said. "Let's go to my house after school, so that we can do our project. Arasso?" Jessica said.

Donghae nodded, "Mhm. Okay. I'll see you later then." he replied. Jessica nodded back and left. Kyuhyun looked at Donghae, "Hey, Donghae, do you like that girl?" he asked. He chuckled and shooked his head. "No. She's too scary." 

Kyuhyun looked at him confusingly. "Huh? Scary? I can't imagine her being scary at all." He said. "Well, you shouldn't. It's too scary." Donghae then started to shiver.

Kyuhyun laughed. "Oh, I see. You're scared of Jessica, huh!?" He teased Donghae. Donghae rolled his eyes and went to an empty table. Kyuhyun chuckled. "Scared." He thought.

 

They then took a table to sit on and ate their lunch. "Hey, Kyuhyun," Donghae called him. Kyuhyun looked at Donghae. "Yeah, what is it?" Donghae then replied, "Have you and Seohyun started your project yet?" Kyuhyun then literally blew the juice he was drinking from his mouth.

"U-Uh, I guess.... no." Kyuhyun said. Donghae rolled his eyes and sighed, "Aren't you guys the smartest in our class? Don't just slack off our project." Donghae scolded. 

"Look," Kyuhyun then said. "It's not like I don't want to do it, alright? I just need to wait for her to come back.." He said and sighed.

"Whatever you say then." Donghae continued eating.

Kyuhyun then looked at Yoona's table. She seems to be a little depressed. "Wonder why she's sad? Did something happen?" He thought. "Did something happened to Joohyun?"

He sighed. Then, Kyuhyun shooked his head. "Not again! Damn. Why the hell can't I stop thinking about her!?" He thought. 

Donghae weirdly looked at him. Kyuhyun sighed once again. "Okay. Just one question and that's it." He then stood up.

"Hey, where are you going?" Donghae asked. "Somewhere." Kyuhyun just said and went straight to Yoona's table. 

"What's up? Do you need anything?" Yoona looked up and asked Kyuhyun. "Well, I was just wondering.." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Where the hell is Joohyun?" He asked. Yoona blinked and chuckled. "Oh. You miss her, huh?"

Kyuhyun immediately turned red. "N-No, I don't! Damn it!" He protested. Yoona smirked, "Oh, okay then. I understand, Kyu. No need to be shy 'bout it." She winked and laughed. "Aish, you choding. Now, where is she!? We need to make our project!" He said, almost shouting.

"You wanna know? Then come with me after school." Yoona grinned. Kyuhyun sighed again. "Fine." He said. Yoona smiled, "Okay. I'll meet you later, arasso?" she said.