Jealousy

Love Project

Seohyun was beginning to lose all her breath. She sat there, weak. Her vision blurred and before her eyes closed, she saw somebody.

 

Minutes passed, Seohyun woke up to see herself on the clinic. Kyuhyun was beside her. "What happened?" She asked, sitting up. "You pabo, just lay there!" He pushed her back to the bed. 

Seohyun glared at him, "Yah! That hurted me!" She complained. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "Anyway, what the hell am I doing here?" She asked, still glaring at him. "I saw you sitting on a corner unconscious." He said, his arms folded.

He faced Seohyun. "What were you doing there? And why were you unconscious?" He said, serious. 

Sweat dropped on her face. "W-Well.." She looked down. "I was kinda tired.. since I didn't slept well last night.." She said. Kyuhyun looked at her weirdly but shrugged it off. "Whatever. I'm going home." He stood up.

"Wait!" She stopped him. He turned to her again, "What?" Seohyun looked down and glanced at him again, "What about the deal..?" She said. He smirked and replied, "I'll tell you tomorrow. Bye." He said and left.

Seohyun blinked. "What did he mean... by that deal anyway..?" She thought and laid there on the bed.

 

Yoona continued crying, when suddenly, she heard a voice. "Yoona, are you alright?" She looked up to see Taecyeon.

Taecyeon is Yoona's friend and childhood friend. They've known each other since they were kids, since their mothers knew each other. They are very close, making Taecyeon and Yoona's relationship like brother and sister.

Yoona gave him a fake smile, "It's nothing, Taecyeon," She wiped a tear away from her eye. He looked at her worriedly. "Yoona-ah.." His grip harden.

He bent down to face her properly, "Yoona, I know something's wrong. Just tell me.." He said and held her hand. Yoona's eyes were flooded with tears again and she hugged Taecyeon. "I hate him! I hate him so much! I don't like him anymore!" She said. Taecyeon smiled a little and hugged her back. "It's alright. Just let it go, Yoona-ah." He said and comforted her.

 

Meanwhile, what they didn't know was, somebody was watching them. And that person was Donghae.

He watched the two hug each other. He looked down, "I'm sorry, Yoona... for hurting you.." He said and walked away.