Cute.. Couple?

Love Project

Tiffany, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk finally catched up on Taeyeon. "Aish, Taeyeon! You run too fast!" Tiffany said. "Small, but terrible." Leeteuk joked about Taeyeon's small height. Taeyeon glared at him. "Don't you ever tell that to me again." She said, giving him the death glare.

Leeteuk gulped and smiled nervously. He shooked his hands infront of Taeyeon, scared. "C-Chill! I was just joking!" Leeteuk said. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and proceeded to walk to Seohyun's room.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon. "Hey, Taeyeon, why are we here?" She asked. Taeyeon looked down. "N-Nothing." She was hesitating inside. Leeteuk could see that she was hurted inside. "Just tell us." Leeteuk forced her. Taeyeon's eyes widen. It was the first time Leeteuk's voice sounds so fearful.

"We know that you're hiding something." Leeteuk was frowning. "That's the reason why I'm here, anyway." Leeteuk tucked his hands on his pockets. Taeyeon gulped as her hand gripped harder and harder. Tiffany nervously looked at Leeteuk. "Y-Yah! Leeteuk-ah! Don't force Taeyeon to say it!" She said, defending Taeyeon.

"No, he's right." Taeyeon spoked. Tiffany looked at her, worried. "I should just tell you. Since you guys are here anyway." She turned to them and breathed in. "You guys still don't know about my younger sister's condition, right?" Taeyeon asked them. They nodded.

She bit her lip. "She... has cancer." She nervously said. She was shaking, from fear. She feared that Seohyun might leave her early, though she's still young. Taeyeon never thought that her younger sister, the sister she loved dearly, would have cancer. Why not her? Taeyeon always had done many bad things. But why Seohyun, who did nothing wrong?

Their eyes widen. "S-Seohyun... has cancer? ... W-Why?" Tiffany asked. "W-Wait... how did your younger sister got cancer?" Leeteuk asked. "I don't know, but when I do," She gripped her hand. "I'll help her, I'll help her in any way I can." She bit her lower lip.

Tiffany worriedly looked at her, "T-Taeyeon.." she mumbled. Taeyeon then proceeded to walk. "Let's go. Seohyun's waiting." She said. Tiffany nodded and they followed Taeyeon.

 

----

 

Seohyun bit her lip. "What's taking Taeyeon unnie so long..?" Then suddenly, her chest began to hurt again. She was shaking. "O-Oh no.." She inhaled and gulped.

The door opened and revealed her older sister. "Unnie, you're back." Seohyun said and smiled, as if she wasn't hurting. Taeyeon smiled back and nodded. "Mhm. How are you now, Seohyun? Feeling better?" She asked.

Then, Taeyeon noticed she was sweating. "Huh?" She thought.

"Yep, good as ever." Seohyun said. She looked at Leeteuk and the others. "Unnie, are they your friends?" She asked. Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "Well, one of them isn't." she said, looking straight at Leeteuk. Leeteuk grinned, "Aigoo, Taeyeon, aren't we the bestest friends ever?" he slung his arm around Taeyeon.

Taeyeon's eyes widen and she blushed. She punched Leeteuk's stomach. "Shut up, !" She said, her face still burning red. Seohyun giggled. "Nice to meet you then. I am Seohyun, Taeyeon unnie's younger sister." She smiled.

Leeteuk smiled back, "I'm Leeteuk. You can just call me oppa, arasso?" he said. Seohyun blinked and chuckled. "Okay, oppa." She turned to Tiffany. "Fany unnie's also here?" She asked.

Tiffany smiled and hugged her. "Seobaby~ I missed you~ how have you been?" She asked. Seohyun smiled and hugged her back. "I'm very fine, Fany unnie. How about you?" She asked also.

"Great~" Tiffany said in english. "Anyway, you don't know him yet, right?" Tiffany pointed to Eunhyuk. "Nope, not really. Mianhe." Seohyun smiled nervously at him. Eunhyuk chuckled, "It's fine. I'm Eunhyuk, but just call me Oppa~" he said and winked.

She chuckled once again, "Mhm. Nice to meet you, Eunhyuk oppa." she said and Eunhyuk grinned.

Taeyeon worriedly looked at Seohyun. "I hope she's really fine.." She thought and sighed. Leeteuk noticed her and lightly smacked her head. "Hey, why so dull, Taeyeon?" He asked.

Taeyeon glared at him. "I'm not dull, you idiot." She coldly said. Leeteuk cutely pouted, "Aw, don't be so mad, TaeTae! And don't call me dull. How about you call me Oppa too~?" he smiled. She smacked him once again. "SHUT. UP. ." She said.

Seohyun giggled. "You two.. you guys are a really cute couple." She said and smiled. Taeyeon's eyes widen and turned red again. Leeteuk grinned at Seohyun, "Oh, really? Kamsa, Seohyun~" he joked. "Y-Yah, you idiot! WE ARE NOT A STUPID FREAKIN' 'CUTE COUPLE', YOU HEAR ME!?" Taeyeon said.

Tiffany, Eunhyuk, and Seohyun laughed at the 'Cute Couple', Taeyeon and Leeteuk, tease with each other.