Relatives

Love Project

Seohyun sighed as she laid on the bed. She was waiting for the clinic's nurse, but there was no sign of her. She got up, but her chest immediately felt pain again. "Not this, again." She thought. 

She took her phone and dialled a number. "Unni, can you pick me up?" She said. "Eh, Hyunnie, waeyo!?" Her older sister, Seo Taeyeon, said on the phone.

Seohyun is still a highschool studet, while Taeyeon is a college student, making Taeyeon the older sister. She also works in a cafe as a singer, since she has a very great voice.

"Arasso. I'll go there as soon as possible. So rest there for now, arasso!? Bye!" Taeyeon quickly hunged up. Seohyun sighed while holding her chest, "Ouch.."

 

Taecyeon and Yoona walked at the Seoul streets. "Uhm, Taecyeon oppa, thanks for walking me home," Yoona half smiled. 

Taecyeon smiled a little, "It's okay," He patted her head. Yoona giggled, "Yah, oppa!" She said. Taecyeon chuckled, "Waeyo? Yoong is too cute," He said.

She pouted, "I'm not cute!" She said. Taecyeon raised a brow, "Oh, really? Then why are you doing Aegyo, huh?" He smirked. She blushed. "I'm not!" 

Taecyeon laughed. "Whatever you say, dear Princess." Yoona rolled her eyes.

 

Seohyun slowly stood up from the bed while Taeyeon held her hand. "Joohyun, what did you do this time?" Taeyeon sighed.

Seohyun half smiled, "I felt dizzy, unni," She said. "I didn't have enough sleep last night." 

"The reason is you keep studying! Stop studying and sleeping late at night! It's bad for your health!" Taeyeon scolded her. Seohyun nodded, as Taeyeon shooked her head in disappointment.

"C'mon, let's go home, arasso?" Taeyeon said and Seohyun nodded. They finally got home.

Seohyun looked around, "Unni, where's Eomma and Appa? Not here yet?" She asked. Taeyeon nodded, "They said they'll be coming home late." She said.

Seohyun nodded, "Oh, arasso. I'll be in my room." She went to her room and threw herself to the bed. "So tired.." She said. She held her chest, "It hurts more than the usual.." She said.

 

---

 

Kyuhyun opened the door, "I'm home," He said. "Oh, you're back!" A man's voice said. Kyuhyun curiously looked at the living room and saw Leeteuk, his cousin. "Yah, Hyung! What are you doing here!?" He said.

Sooyoung, his older sister, glares at him. "Yah, Cho Kyuhyun! Don't talk to your cousin like that!" She then turns back to Leeteuk and smiled, "Mianhe, Leeteuk oppa, Kyu's really an annoyance, huh?" She said.

Kyuhyun glared at her, "Troublesome sister.." He glanced at Leeteuk, "Anyway, what is he really doing here?"

Leeteuk smiled at him, "I'm moving in, silly little Kyu," Leeteuk chuckled. Kyuhyun's eyes widen, "WAEYO!?" He said.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "For college, you stupid little brother!" She stood up and smacked Kyuhyun's head.

"Ow!" Kyuhyun said while holding his head. Leeteuk laughed, "The Cho Siblings never change!" He stood up and slung an arm around Kyuhyun's shoulder, "Anyway, Kyu, glad to be roommates with ya!" Leeteuk grinned.

Kyuhyun's eyes widen. "WHAT? NO!" He screamed.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and sighed and Leeteuk laughed at Kyuhyun.