Taeyeon and Leeteuk

Love Project

Leeteuk smiles at Eunhyuk, "It's nice to meet you then, Hyukjae." He said. Eunhyuk sighed annoyingly, "How many times do I have to tell you?! IT'S EUNHYUK!" He angrily said.

He chuckled, "Waeyo? Don't you like your real name?" he asked. "I just like Eunhyuk better. And what about you? Isn't YOUR real name Jungsoo?" Eunhyuk smirked.

Leeteuk chuckled once again. "Okay, you got me." He jokingly said. "So, let's go to the cafeteria, please?" 

Eunhyuk grinned, "Yeah, sure. I'm starving anyway!" he said, his hands on his stomach. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk laughed and went to the cafeteria.

 

---

 

Taeyeon sighed as she sat on the table seat. Tiffany curiously looked at her, "Taeyeon-ah, what's wrong?" she asked. Taeyeon looked at her with sad eyes. "I-It's nothing.." She faked a smile.

Tiffany frowned. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" Taeyeon glanced at her. Tiffany smiled. 

Taeyeon smiled and sighed. She then rested her head on Tiffany's shoulder. "It's about Seohyun." 

Tiffany's eyes widen, "Eh? Waeyo? What happened to Hyunnie?" she asked. Taeyeon bit her lip and gripped her hand. "She's.."

"Hey!" Suddenly, somebody called her. Taeyeon looked up to see Leeteuk, smiling stupidly. 

Taeyeon glared at him, "What do you want!?" she asked coldly. "Can I sit with you? The other tables are full." Leeteuk asked.

She rolled her eyes, "Full!? There are so many tables!" she turned to Eunhyuk. "Yah, Hyukjae! Aren't you popular? Don't you have LOTS of friends you can sit with!?" 

Eunhyuk nervously laughed, "Well, you see, Leeteuk wanted to sit with you instead." he said. Taeyeon gritted her teeth, "YAH! JUNGSOO! HYUKJAE!" 

 

---

 

Seohyun sighed as she looked around the room. "Nothing to do here. I wanna get out now." She thought. She glanced at her phone, lying on the table. "Should I call Yoona..?" She bit her lip.

She then took the phone and quickly dialled Yoona's number.

 

---

 

Yoona sighed as she walked to school. "I wonder where Seohyun is?" She mumbled.

Her phone suddenly rang. She quickly grabbed it and answered, "Annyeong Haseyo?" she asked.

"Yoong!" Seohyun said. Yoona's eyes widen. "Seohyun! Where are you!? You aren't in your house!" She quickly replied, almost shouting.

Seohyun sighed. "Well, I'm in the hospital.." She said. Yoona's eyes widen more and more. "HOSPITAL!? WHY!?" She shouted, people around her looking.

She quickly ran to a corner. "Hospital!? What are you doing in the hospital!?" She asked quickly. Seohyun bit her lip. "I-I don't know.. last night I was studying. Then, my chest began to hurt again. So Taeyeon Unni took me to the hospital." She explained.

"W-Wait... again..? Since when did it started hurting..?" Yoona asked, her voice a bit sad. "Yesterday.. when I was about to go home.." 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME EARLIER!?" Yoona shouted, making Seohyun shocked. "Yoona..?" She said.

"YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME!" Yoona bit her lip and looked down. "You should've told me.. but.. you didn't! You were hurt! And you didn't call me! I feel so useless to you, Seohyun!" Tears started falling down her cheek.

Seohyun smiled a little at Yoona's concern. "Yoong," Seohyun spoke. "Thanks.. for being my bestfriend. You're the greatest friend I ever had." She smiled.

Yoona smiled also. "S-Seohyun-ah.." She sniffed. "I'll visit you later! I'll call you when I get there, arasso?" Yoona brightly said again.

Seohyun chuckled. "Mhm. Okay." 

"I'll see you later, Seohyun." Yoona said and hunged up. She smiled once again and walked to school.

 

---

 

Seohyun smiled as she put her cellphone on the table again. She sighed. "I wonder what's happening on school today..?" She thought.

 

---

 

Taeyeon annoyingly glanced at Leeteuk again. Leeteuk caught her and just grinned. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and took a bite on her sandwich.

Tiffany and Eunhyuk blinked and looked at each other. Leeteuk grinned and chuckled.

"What's so funny!?" Taeyeon said, her arms crossed. Leeteuk shooked his head and pinched Taeyeon's cheek. "Nothing, you're just really cute. That's all!" 

Taeyeon blushed as she glared at Leeteuk. "YAH!" She smacked his face. Leeteuk rested his head on the table. "Oww, Taeyeon-ah~ no need to be hurtful~" He said and pouted.

Taeyeon gritted her teeth and gripped her hand. "Shut up, idiot!" She blushed and continued eating.

Tiffany laughed. Taeyeon looked at her with a puzzled face. "What's so funny, Tiffany?" She asked. Tiffany gave her eye smile. "Oh, nothing. You guys are a great couple, y'know?" She chuckled.

Eunhyuk laughed also and high-fived with Tiffany. Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "You weirdos." She ate her sandwich.

Leeteuk looked at Taeyeon and laughed once again. "Honestly, she's really cute." He thought and watched them.