I'm Back

Love Project

Taeyeon sighed as she looked at her sleeping younger sister. "Seohyun.." She thought. It was already 9 pm when Leeteuk, Tiffany, and Eunhyuk left the hospital. Taeyeon was sitting beside Seohyun's bed, watching her. She bit her lower lip. "I'll make sure you'll be fine.. I promise that.." She thought once again.

The door opened, making her stood up. It was the doctor. "D-Doctor." Taeyeon said. "I just want to remind you that Joohyun-ssi can leave tomorrow morning." The doctor said. Taeyeon sighed, "Oh, okay. I'll bring her here everyday for her check-up, then." she said. The doctor nodded. "Be sure give her medicine, arasso? Now, if you excuse me, I'll be leaving now." He said and left.

She sighed once again and sat on her seat. "I'm worried you might just get hurt more.." She thought and held Seohyun's hand.

 

----

 

Leeteuk walked home happily in the dark, empty street. He was whistling while walking on the street. "I don't know why, but I kinda feel really happy now.." He chuckled softly at that thought.

 

He arrived at the apartments. He opened the door and peeked on the living room to see Kyuhyun still watching T.V. Kyuhyun turned to him. "Oh, stupid Hyung. You're back. What took you so long?" He said and continued to watch.

Leeteuk grinned, "I went to a friend's ... house." he chuckled. Kyuhyun raised a brow. "What? You're crazy." He said and rolled his eyes. "I am, for her.." Leeteuk mumbled.

Kyuhyun quickly ran to him, "Huh? What did you say? 'For her'?" he asked, then smirked. Leeteuk blinked and smiled nervously. "What? D-Did I say something like that? Anyway, I'm tired, so I'll be going now--.." Quickly, Kyuhyun grabbed Leeteuk's arm. "Hyung, do you have a girlfriend~?" He said, an evil smirk on his face.

Leeteuk gulped.

 

----

 

{7:00 AM}

 

Seohyun opened her eyes and slowly sat. "Taeyeon Unni?" She said and looked around. She saw Taeyeon on the corner, holding a tray with a bowl of soup. "Finally, you're awake! C'mon, hurry up and eat, we're leaving for an hour." Taeyeon said and put the tray on Seohyun's lap.

Seohyun blinked and raised a brow. "Huh?"

Taeyeon smiled at her, "You're leaving today." she said. Seohyun smiled back, "Really? Great, then! I can go to school now?" she asked. "No, not today. Tomorrow." She said. "Oh, okay." Seohyun replied back and ate.

As soon as she finished eating, she changed into her clothes and they left.

Seohyun went inside the car as Taeyeon drove her home.

 

----

 

{In Their House..}

 

Taeyeon opened the door and went inside. "Unni, is Eomma and Appa gone?" Seohyun asked. Taeyeon nodded. "Mhm. They'll be back tomorrow morning, since they left to go to another country or something yesterday." She said and put the bags on the couch.

"Go take a rest, Seohyun. It's bad if you exaggerate yourself." Taeyeon said, worried. Seohyun smiled and shooked her head, "I want to study for a while," she grabbed her bags. "I'll be in my room, okay, Unni?" She said and went upstairs to her room.

Taeyeon worriedly watch her go upstairs. "I hope she'll be fine.."

 

----

 

Meanwhile, Yoona was walking to school. She sent Seohyun a message.

To: Seohyun

Seohyun~ when will you come back? missyouuu :'( T_T

She sighed and clicked the send button. Then, she spotted Donghae and Jessica, walking and talking together. She bit her lower lip. "They're together again.." She thought.

 

Then, Jessica saw Yoona. "Hey, it's Yoona." She elbowed Donghae. Donghae turned to Yoona and blushed. Jessica chuckled. "You've gotta stop doing that! Stop blushing whenever you see her, you idiot! She'll think you're crazy!" She scolded him.

"It's not my fault! Blame her, for making me blush too much.." Donghae said and pouted. Jessica chuckled and patted his back. "Just remember, I'm here to help you with her, arasso?" She winked. Donghae smiled at her, "Thanks, Jess. You're really helpful." He said.

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Whatever, now, let's continue with the project talk, shall we?" She said and Donghae chuckled.

 

----

 

Seohyun was cleaning her room when her phone suddenly vibrated. She picked it up and saw a message from Yoona. She smiled at her message. "Aigoo, Yoong. Just wait, I'll be back tomorrow." She thought.

She then tapped the letters and sent Yoona a reply.

To: Yoona

Miss you too ! ^-^ When? well.. guess what? I'm back! I'll be back in school tomorrow ! ;D go to my house after school ? ♥

She put the phone back on her desk.

 

----

 

Yoona received a message, which was from Seohyun. She opened it and smiled at her message. "Finally! She's back!" She thought and continued to walk to school, a smile on her face.