Ready.

Love Project

Seohyun and Taeyeon left the hospital and arrived at their home. 

Seohyun looked around, "Where's mom and dad?" she asked. Taeyeon put the bags on the couch. "Work. It's wednesday, remember?" She replied.

"Oh, yeah." Seohyun just said. "I'll be upstairs, then." She grabbed her bags and quickly ran to her room. Taeyeon looked at her worriedly once again, "I hope she'll be fine." she thought and sat on the couch.

 

----

 

Seohyun threw her bags on the bed and closed the door. She looked around, "Dang, I missed this place." she said and smiled. She went to her desk and opened the drawer. Seohyun grabbed the little, pink notebook. In the middle, it says 'Seohyun's Diary'. She grabbed her pen and wrote in it.

 

February 23, 2012 || I'm Back Home

Dear Diary, 

I'm back! Finally~ ^^ I missed my room so much! :'' Tomorrow I'll be back in school too. . . I'll see stupid Cho again. =_='' Gee, I hate that guy. And I completely forgot about the project too. Oh well =)) DeerYoong's coming later, I miss her too~ although she went to visit me yesterday =3 I wonder why I got sick all of a sudden ? =.= Tae Unni didn't told me why though . . . I'll ask her later ? ? hmm . . . kinda bored now. I'll just go to the cake shop, then ~^^ 

xoxo, Seohyun

 

Seohyun sighed in boredom. "Hm, bored." She thought. She grabbed her bag and took some money with her. She put on her converse shoes and went downstairs.

Taeyeon was reading a book while sitting on the couch. She looked at her younger sister, "Where are you going?" she asked, turning to Seohyun.

"Oh, just the cake shop. I'm kind of hungry." Seohyun grinned. Taeyeon blinked and thought for a moment, "Something dangerous might happen to you!" she said, looking very worried.

Seohyun rolled her eyes. "Aigoo, unni. It's still morning! What's so dangerous?" She giggled and left.

"Wait, Seohyun!" Before Taeyeon could say that, Seohyun had already left. She sighed. "That girl. She's so unstoppable." She rolled her eyes and continued reading.

 

----

 

Seohyun happily skipped at the street. She saw the cake shop and went inside. She looked around. 

"May I help you, miss?" She turned to see a cute, but small girl. The girl was quite smaller than Seohyun, and was really cute too. Seohyun smiled at her, "Oh, I'm just looking for a cupcake, or something?" she said.

The smaller girl smiled back at her. "Oh, the cupcakes are right over there." She pointed to the corner. Seohyun smiled again at her. "Oh gee, thanks!" She said and ran to the cupcake corner.

"Your welcome, miss." She said and went to the counter.

Seohyun looked around, "Hmm.. what to pick?" she thought. She finally chose one; it was a chocolate cupcake with caramel and blue bubblegum mint syrup. On top were colorful sprinkles and mini-sized choco cookies. "Kyeopta~!" She thought and grabbed one. ".. I should buy one to Taeyeon unni also." She grabbed another and went to the cashier.

Seohyun smiled, "Here, please." she handed the cupcakes. The girl smiled back at Seohyun, "Okay. Thanks for buying. I'm Sunny, by the way." Sunny introduced herself.

"Seohyun." She replied. Sunny gave her a cute smile. "Nice to meet you, Seohyun." She said nicely and handed her the plastic bag. Seohyun grabbed it, "Thanks, Sunny-ssi." she said and left the store.

Seohyun smiled whille walking, "Done buying cupcakes. Now, where to go?" she thought. She looked around and saw a small clothes store. Immediately, Seohyun's face brighten. "A little shopping wouldn't hurt, right?" She thought and ran to the store.

The store was filled with cute-looking clothes; perfectly the way Seohyun loves it. It was the first time she ever saw the store, although she had lived her life entirely in Seoul. 

She couldn't help but buy just one, ok, two, new clothes. 

After buying, she left the store, her hands filled with bags. She smiled at herself, "I missed shopping~" Seohyun thought. She looked at her wristwatch, it was already 2:51 pm. 

"Hmm.. it should be dismissal by now." She thought. But, she accidentally bump into somebody.

Her eyes widen, "Omo, the cake!" she immediately grab the cake. 

"Yah, watch it!" The person she bumped into complained. She looked up to see.. 

"Cho Kyuhyun!?" Seohyun said, her eyes widen. Kyuhyun glared at her, "Yah, Seo Joohyun!?" he also said. "What are you doing here?" She asked, raising a brow.

"Going home." Kyuhyun said.

He continued to walk with his hands tucked on his pockets.

"Yah! Aren't we going to do the project?" Seohyun stopped him.

Kyuhyun stopped walking, but didn't turn to her.

"We'll begin it when you're ready."

"Ready? But I already am!"

"... No, you aren't. So, just get ready for now." He then continued to walk.

Seohyun just blinked and watched him walk away, confused. "What? I don't understand him.." She thought and sighed.

She just went home, worried that Taeyeon might be home before her.

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun had a small smile on his face. "I'm glad to see you perfectly fine like before now, Seohyun.." He thought and went home also.