Forgiven

Love Project

Seohyun and Yoona continued to talk about random things. Then, Yoona glanced at the clock. "Aish, it's 7 already?" She complained. Seohyun chuckled, "Don't worry, Yoong. Tomorrow I'll be coming back to school, remember?" she smiled. 

Yoona then smiled back. "Alright." She stood up and grabbed her bag. "I'll see you tomorrow then." Seohyun nodded and grinned. Before Yoona left, she hugged Seohyun. "Bye bye~" Yoona waved goodbye and left.

Seohyun watched as Yoona left. She then sighed as she looked at her phone, "Still no texts from Taeyeon unni.." she thought.

---

Meanwhile, Taeyeon was on a restaurant, angrily glaring at the eating Leeteuk. Taeyeon annoyingly sighed, "Why am I here again!?" she asked, very mad. "Remember, you dropped my food in the canteen." Leeteuk smirked as Taeyeon glared at him.

---

*FLASHBACK*

"YAH! Will you shut up already!? Damn it, you're so annoying!" Taeyeon exploded. Leeteuk pouted, "Is Taengoo angry~?" he asked, his voice sounding like a kid. Tiffany smiled nervously at Leeteuk, "L-Leeteuk-ah, be careful. Taeyeon gets easily mad.." She warned him.

Leeteuk grinned at Tiffany. "Don't worry! I can handle angry women. They didn't call me 'Ladies' Man' for nothing!" He said. Tiffany sighed and stood up. "I need to go to the restroom." She turned to Eunhyuk. "Eunhyuk-ah, settle Taeyeon and Leeteuk for a moment, will 'ya?" She asked.

Eunhyuk gave her a thumbs up. "Sure, no problem." Tiffany nodded and left.

Leeteuk continued to eat while Taeyeon glared at him, her arms folded. "Hey, hey, Taengoo~ are you popular? 'Cuz you know, you're quite pretty and really cute--!!" Before he could finish, Taeyeon shouted and stood up. Then, she threw away Leeteuk's food. "I DON'T GIVE A SH-- ABOUT YOU, PARK JUNSOO! SO WILL YOU JUST F------ LEAVE ME ALONE!?" She shouted.

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk blinked and looked at each other. People in the canteen stared at Taeyeon, shocked. Taeyeon doesn't really curse, especially loudly. She grew up to be very nice to people, but she didn't know that she would just explode into cursing somebody like that.

Taeyeon then turned red like a tomato. She then screeched. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" She shouted. 

Few minutes later, Taeyeon finally calmed down. Taeyeon, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, and Tiffany were at the rooftop. Taeyeon repeatedly breathed in and out, Leeteuk tried not to laugh nor chuckle, Eunhyuk was in a complete shock about what Taeyeon did, and Tiffany was there, confused.

"Y-Yah," Taeyeon finally spoked up. They turned their heads to her. "I-I didn't mean to curse you that much. S-So.." She stood up and bowed to Leeteuk. "I'M REALLY SORRY!" She said, nervous that Leeteuk might hate her forever.

There was a very long silence. Leeteuk then stood up and sighed. "It's alright, Taeyeon." Taeyeon turned her head up to see Leeteuk, smiling. Leeteuk then patted Taeyeon's head. "I can forgive you by buying me dinner." He grinned.

Taeyeon's eyes wide. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! PARK JUNSOO, I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUU!" She shouted.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

---

Taeyeon glared at Leeteuk again. "Tch. And I even embarrassed myself by apologizing to you." She rolled her eyes. Tiffany chuckled. "Atleast he forgave you." She said.

Eunhyuk laughed. "Leeteuk, you're such a pig!" He joked. Leeteuk glared at him. "Yah! And you're a skinny monkey, then!" Leeteuk smirked. 

Eunhyuk glared at him and rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Atleast I'm skinny." Leeteuk chuckled.

Taeyeon then glanced at the clock and her eyes widen. "YAH! Seohyun!" She grabbed her bag and left. "Hey, wait! Taeyeon, where are you going!?" Leeteuk asked.

Taeyeon turned her head. "To the hospital!" She quickly left. Tiffany, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk looked at each other before they stood up and ran to catch up with her. "Wait for us!" They said and went to the hospital with Taeyeon.