Episode 39

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amanda got down from the taxi. She even didn’t have enough money in her hand to travel. She walked to the nearest bus stop and bought a ticket to go to Maya’s office flats. Sitting in a corner seat she kept her head on the shutter. Automatically her eyes got closed. She knew she really wanted to cry so loud right now but still she was restraining.

She has already free from illnesses…thanks to him…yes; it must be thanks to him…… She suffered almost two years but within one month she could be able to recover her true identity because of him….Just because of his love and tolerance. But the returning to her old self has not been joyful. The memories she had was not that cheerful….It’s totally the opposite.

Jay’s eyes were drawing in her mind. The eyes only fill with the love when only he was with her. Last few days, she has continuously noticing him after her recovery how much he was caring for her. Just like in the past, though they lived under one roof, he has never tried to attempt her by his will.

‘I want to hold my heart and help you to get better….But my stupid heart is troubling me a lot Amy! How can I let you go away from me again?’

The controlled tear just shed through her closed eyes. She knew what he meant. She knew everything by now but more than it, she knew she couldn’t be with him. Her memories were running to the day where her life got up and down.

Flash Back……………before two years……….On the day of the accident

Amanda got in to his vehicle. Glen was there in the driving seat looking at her eagerly. She didn’t give a glance to him but she knew he was staring at her. She wanted to speak with him one last time. The engagement and everything was not real and that was made up…. She knew she has done a stupid thing involving him to this and it was then she was coming to her senses after meeting Jay at her home at the last time.

“You look crazily beautiful” she heard, he was saying like that.

“I want to talk to you. Today I came out because I want to talk to you” she said looking at him. He laughed. She noticed his hilarious laugh which made her badly injured her self esteem.

“We can talk in our entire life time Amanda” he said while laughing.

“Glen!” she yelled. “Why are you being an evil in this way? Don’t you have any humanity?” she asked angrily.

“You made me like this. Don’t you know? You came to me and asked me to help you to get the revenge from Jay. You knew using me was the best revenge you could get against him. Even I made that fake engagement certificate for you. Don’t you remember?” he asked starting the engine.

“So, it’s my turn. Let me use you as well. Give and Take Amanda…. It’s an old rule” he said again with the same laugh in his face when she was in silence. He drove towards his Villa. He was whistling all the way. Amanda didn’t know what to do anymore. She was trapped by her own trap.

“I am a better kisser than him. Do not worry”

She heard at once when the car was stopped somewhere. Noticing his words she looked at his face. It scared her a lot. She noticed that they have arrived to the destination. Glen got down from the vehicle and walked towards her side. He opened the door and waited for her.

“Don’t you get down? See…it’s a beautiful night” he said to her.

“Glen! Please……..”

“I am not a jerk Amanda. I liked you from the beginning. But you refused me to the best hurting me a lot. But this time, it’s you who made me like this again. We are already here, let’s spend a night together and I will let you go. I don’t want to threaten you reminding you about the video I have for Jay and You…. I hope you would enjoy the time with me…. Anyway… you are in a heart break right now…so don’t you think enjoying time with me would make you calm and sweet?”

She remained sitting in the seat just looking at his face. She knew by now it was the most foolish decision she took in her life.

“Should I carry you?” trying to become a boyfriend material, he placed his arm around her and tried to carry her.

“Don’t touch me” Throwing his hand, Amanda hurriedly got down from the vehicle. She noticed his laughing again.

“Then……… Follow me” he walked ahead from her knowing that she would follow him for sure. He knew that she was there with him right then because of the threat he gave her telling her about the video. Amanda followed him to the Villa.

Glen stopped in front of the room area and waited till she came. He was totally attracted to her appearance. He didn’t know why he liked this girl but he knew he badly wanted to show Jay that it was him who won the chance.

Like in a dream she walked looking down the floor. It was like someone taking her to slaughter. He caught her hand making her notice that she has already surrendered to him. Her face was totally scared. And her eyes were filling with tears when she was dragged to the room with him. She heard the door was closed behind her.

“Are you going to have a shower first? Or should I go for a shower?” he asked coming in front of her.

“Glen! Please…. Don’t do this…” Amanda’s pleading eyes were so serious in his eyes.

“Let’s marry Amanda. Marry me…. I really like you” he said making her surprised totally.

“No…… It will never happen. You just want to win against Jay. Nothing else… And I have no feelings for you….” she yelled.

“It’s ok if you do not like me. But I like you.” He said again without bothering her words.

“Like me? Is this the way you behave if you like me? Forcing me to a room with you?” she asked irritatingly this time.

“This is my way of showing you how much I like you. Haven’t you been with Jay ever like this? Haven’t you let him to touch you and sleep with him? What is the big deal?” he asked.

“Never compare yourself to him. You are garbage”

Her face has totally irritating and she was burning with the anger. Glen stepped in to her hurriedly and caught her face from his hands and tried to kiss her lips. Like a fish in the land she tried her maximum attempt to escape from him by biting his arm… Knowing that he has failed he carried her at the next second in his hand and threw her to the king size bed which was in the mid of the room with much of irritation.

Amanda fell to the jumpy bed shockingly. She has never felt this fright in her life. Without letting her to think a second he jumped to her and caught her hands.

“No…………no………..please…………I beg you……….No……….” her crying was repeating in the walls.

“We are going to marry Amanda. Do not worry” he said with his lustful voice. When he was trying to kiss her again, she cried loudly without having any option to do. She felt his hand released a bit from her arm. Hurriedly she spread her hand and caught something which was on the bedside cupboard and hit it on his head.

Glen noticed the flower pot was broken and he felt the pain. But it was not that much strong to escape from him. With scared eyes she remained looking at him on the bed.

“Do you dislike me that much?” he asked angrily.

“I hate you and I curse you. You will never marry me Glen. And you will live suffering till the end. You will need to be dying but you will not be able to……..I curse you to face that kind of fate……. This would be the last day of my life. I will reveal everything to everyone and end this life” she yelled through the tears.

“Stop cursing me…Stop……Stop……….stop cursing me…….I didn’t intent to do this to you ever. But I have no choice”

When Amanda was trying to realize his words; he took a handkerchief from his trouser pocket and tightly kept it to her nose. She tried so hard to escape again but it was a failure. She sensed that she was becoming unconscious bit by bit. When her consciousness was fading away she felt his hands were going through her face.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Amanda opened her eyes with a severe headache. She sensed that she was travelling in a vehicle. She tried to raise her head and felt that she was lying somewhere.

“Are you awake?”

She heard a male voice. It was Glen. She was on his lap. She felt disgusting to be there. She, difficulty but trying hard raised her body from him and sat on the seat properly. She noticed there was a driver and both of them were in the back seat.

Bit by bit, she was able to remember the things happened in the Villa. Her eyes widened with the memories and she stared at him shockingly while looking at her own clothes. Everything was in order.

“What did you do to me?” she asked tuning to his side. Glen remained looking at her. He noticed the devil eyes of her.

“I am asking what you did to me?” she caught his shirt collar and yelled. “Answer me you bastard!!!!!!!!!” She shouted again and again even without caring about the driver.

“Let’s get married tomorrow morning” he said calmly looking at her.

“What? What did you say? Why do I want to marry you? To marry you, what did you do to me! You jerk!!” Amanda like an insane caught his neck and tried to tighten it so hard.

Glen hurriedly caught her hands and put them down.

“No point of shouting Amanda. I will not leave you alone in the world. I will take the responsibility and will marry you” he said without looking at her.

“What? Responsibility? What responsibility Glen? What are you talking about? You made me unconsciousness. That was my last memory? And then? What you did? Did you me? Did you?”

Like a lunatic she tried to touch her own body and her own clothes. She didn’t feel anything weird in her private parts but the words of Glen was making her scared and crazy. And her last words were too much for him…….

“No………….Stop this….. Amanda! I wanted you to corporate with me but you were so stubborn. I didn’t intend to go for that but………..” he stopped his words.

Her eyes were in her eyebrows. Her heart was aching and hurting its most. There can be no life here in after. Never will she be able to see Jay’s face. How on earth she could see his eyes ever? There is no point of living after this point. One last time, she recalled his loving face in her memory and it was the last thing she wanted to remind forever.

Without waiting a second, she opened the door of the running car and tried to jump from it but Glen’s eagle eyes and hands were quicker than it.

“Heyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!” he shouted and hurriedly caught her but he couldn’t close the opened car door.

‘Slash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

The door of the car was flying away with its maximum speed with the hit of the next vehicle which was overtaking. The driver lost his control over the vehicle with the sudden noise and unexpected concentration. Glen caught Amanda tightly to him but he noticed the car was travelling in the wrong lane and driver was trying his hard to manage.

‘Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter