Episode 15

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"We need few upcoming models for our clients. Let me look at you first" Mr. Marchel who was around forty years of age and well-built, came towards Amanda and went circles around her looking at her figure. She felt bit disgusted but she remained the same.

"Have you been a model before?" he asked.

"No, this is my first time" she whispered.

"That's fine. Don't worry. We will guide you and the payment will be also high with your postures" He said leading her towards a large hall.

"The room number 05 is our dressing room. You can go there and make yourself dress. Make sure you dress so well......." He laughed hilariously.

Amanda walked towards the room number 05 through the hall. She understood that the photo shooting was done here with the equipment and tools located there. She opened the door of the room no 05 and her eyes got widened.

There were more than ten girls who were dressing and preparing. Most of them were half just wearing the under garments. And even some of them were walking here and there ly making her embarrassed a lot. Even though all of them were girls, seeing the ness of a woman was not an easy thing in Amanda's mind.

"Are you a new comer?" A cute looking blonde girl approached to Amanda and asked.

"Yes" she murmured with the shock and embarrassed eyes. Her eyes ran through her fancy looking under garments shamefully.

"Dress yourself. There are plenty fashionable dresses there" she said finger pointing the rack over there. Amanda walked towards there but she couldn't find any dresses except stylish under garments.

"But........Here....is only undergarments... where are the dresses?" she asked from that girl dreadfully.

"Didn't they tell you?"

"Tell what?"

"This agency does photo shooting and presentations only for the companies who produces undergarments. So why do they want to have dresses?"

That girl laughed. Laughed hilariously making others laugh as wellat Amanda... She felt like something beat her in her head.

'Am I going to wear these and let them to take photos? No....no...... no way....' She felt like going crazy with the view of those girls. She quickly turned away from them and hurriedly stepped in to the door to exit.

"The payment is so good. Don't you think you also should give a try? It's just few shots..." She heard a voice of a girl behind her. She stopped her feet and looked at them.

"Are you a e?"

Amanda asked with dreadful eyes. He anger and the fire was spreading from her eyes towards them.

"What? What did you just say ?" The leading girl asked gritting her teeth.

"I am still not in a position of selling my self-respect and my body just because I need money"

She turned away again from them closing the door loudly and. She ran towards the hall and through the corridor to the exit. The Fancy looking lady who was in the reception was staring at her surprisingly when she left the building and climbed down the stairs while running.

Amanda felt her whole body was aching and her heart was about to sink with the sadness. While climbing down the stairs automatically her speed of walking got slow. She felt her legs were so shaky and weakened with depressed emotions. The tears were burst out from her eyes and while crying and wiping her face time to time, she left from the building.

She stopped at the pavement of busy road and wait at the passenger crossing till the lights changed in to green. The tears were still falling down from her eyes and she felt that she has all alone in this world without anyone. While standing at the pavement, she looked upon the sky.

'Father! Father! Can you hear me? Please......please.......Don't let my life get difficult this much!.. It's so hard............'

The people around her were staring at her surprisingly but Amanda didn't care anyone else. She heard the sound of passenger crossing at the next second. She slowly crossed the road just looking down but she was slow than others like a lost one in the mid of the road.

At once she felt that vehicles were movingaround her and she came to her senses noticing that she was just in the mid of the crossing.

She heard a loud noise like breaking of tires of a vehicle and in the next second she sensed the world around her was darkening at once drawing her father's face in her mind like a slight dust.

 

...................................

 

"Ama!!Ama!!! Can you hear me? Ama!!"

Maya ran towards the hospital bed and yelled frightfully. She has been contacted by the hospital referring Amanda's contact information in her phone. Maya's heart was about to fall seeing Amanda in the hospital bed. Her left leg and the knee have been bandaged thoroughly and the side of her forehead also has plastered.

"Patient needs rest." Maya shut with the words of the nurse next to her.

"I am sorry. Can you tell me how is she?" she asked in a crying voice.

"Right now she is not in a critical condition but her leg was severely injured which will be needed to be cared a lot. By tomorrow she can be discharged but it's needed to visit hospital time to time"

Nurse left her slowly when Maya's eyes filled with tears. She sat in the chair next to her bed. Amanda was sleeping yet. Her face was pale and seeing the best buddy like that, it was a severe pain in Maya's heart.

"Can you come with me? You need to fill some forms for the patient" Maya slowly followed the nurse while wiping her eyes from her handkerchief.

"Nurse! Is there any news regarding the vehicle which she got knocked?" Maya asked while following her.

"I got to know from the police it's a 'Hit and Run' case. The vehicle has escaped even without assisting the patient carried to hospital. The people around there has aided her"

Maya listened with a shock and anger.

"Bastard driver! I will catch you anyhow." Maya murmured gritting her teeth.

'Beep..........beep.............beep.............'

Her phone was ringing at once.

"Hello...I am here, at the hospital. Where is she?"

Maya could hear the worried and bewildered voice of Jay through the line. She mentioned the directions towards Amanda's bed. Maya couldn't do anything except contacting Jay while travelling to hospital with the emergency call. She got scared thinking what she would do alone if it's a critical situation. Knowing that Jay has come here, she sighed bit comfortably.

Jay ran through the corridors of the hospital till he found Amanda's bed. His heart has sealed with the dumbness and it was like his every emotion has frozen with the news of her accident. The running legs were just stopped when his eyes caught her on a bed. He hurriedly walked towards there and found that it was her.

He stopped right next to her bed and threw a total glance top to bottom of her body. The plaster in her forehead and the bandaged leg up to above her knees gave a massive shock in his heart. He bent little bit towards her.

"A...A....Amy!!! Are you....alright?"

He whispered looking at her sleeping face. He felt that his heart was ripping for pieces seeing her like that. Throughout the last week, with the memory of that night and the conversation had at the library, he was so restless and weakened. Though he didn't meet her or see her, by knowing that he did a he has always expected her to be alright and forgotten everything happened. But...what was this? Was this the way he expected to see her?

He noticed that she was opening her eyes slowly. She could recognize his image there in front of her and she tried to open .

"J...J....J....Jay!" she murmured with difficulty.

"Yes. It's me...Jay...! What...what...happened to you? Ahh! How are you feeling?" he asked looking at her.

Amanda couldn't find the words with the pain in her head and in her leg. It was like that someone has beaten her entire body. Jay suddenly understood her situation.

"It's ok...don't speak!...Take rest..." he murmured.

"Have you come?" he heard Maya's words at the next instant. He quickly away from her bed and nodded his head towards her.

"Oh! Ama! Have you awaken up? What happened Amanda? How are you feeling? See...what you have done to you... Oh God!!" Maya quickly got closer to her friend.

"It's..... paining...." She whispered looking at Maya while Jay was staring at her with a shattered heart.

"Where?" Maya asked.

"My leg and ..." she touched her head pain fully.

"Hold on Ama...you will be alright..." Maya said rubbing her head gently.

"Jay! She has to stay here until tomorrow. Need to get few clothes and few stuff for her. Will you be able to stay until I come?" she asked looking at the pale face of the guy.

"I will. You carry on sis" Maya looked at the depressed face of the guy. She totally felt that he was truly depressing looking at Amanda.

"Ama!I will be back with your stuff. Where is the house key?" she asked. Amanda passed a sign towards her bag which was on the small table there.

"What about Alex then?" Jay asked while Maya getting ready to leave.

"He...will stay...at the school...." Amanda muttered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter