Episode 24

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Can you please follow that car in discreet?” Amanda instructed to the taxi driver. Tears were dancing in edges of her eyes. She looked at her small watch and it was around eight o’clock at night. Her eyes were continuously following that new car ahead. Her heart knew exactly what was happening.

“Miss, the car is driving towards A1 highway. If we enter, then there will be no turn back. Should I go ahead?” Taxi driver asked breaking her thoughts.

“Go ahead” she instructed shortly. As expected the car was heading towards the beach. A rolling tear with the hurt of her heart were just wiped by her.

“Stop the taxi under that tree” She got down near the beach. She could see his car. When the taxi left her there, she leaned to the tree behind and caught his image.

Jay walked down the beach. His eyes were searching her image everywhere but Kevin’s vehicle was not anywhere to see. With hurried feet and running legs Jay walked towards the sea searching Amanda’s image. The feeling that he would be going to just miss her in his life was making him hurt once more when he couldn’t find her there.

After five to ten minutes of searching, he felt so fed up in his heart. He asked her not to go with Kevin and wait for him but she hasn’t listened to him. She has gone when he came out. With the security officer’s words he felt confirmed about it too.

Just looking at the sea, Jay just sat on the beach. Since it was the night time there were no much people around there. The flash lights were located here and there were lighting and street vendors were too packing their stuff to return to their houses.

He looked through the sea and sighed. The night breeze was blowing making him feel cold but he didn’t stand up. He wanted to call her again and asked where she was but he restrained his thoughts. He felt that he was so tired, so tired in his heart to the extent that he wanted make the world stop for a while. Once and for all he wanted to confess everything in his heart and make her his for the rest of life time.

But, still he was in his senses…He knew that one day, if she gets to know about the he did with his friends, then she would leave him no matter what. It will not only hurt him but hurt her double…So then…what he was doing there? Why did he come here searching her? Why did he ask her not to go to any other? His own questions were making him insane….

After watching the entire scene with sorrowful eyes, Amanda walked towards him. She knew everything by now. She knew the reason of his presence there. She knew who the person he was searching everywhere was.

    

It was true, she tricked him. She tricked him today to reveal his true feelings towards her. It was true, she lied to him. She lied to him to see what he would do if she leaves with Kevin. She knew that she broke hopes for Kevin because originally she knew that Jay was listening to their conversation at the hall behind the walls when Kevin asked her to go out. Truly she has tricked Kevin as well. She gave a hope to him saying that she would come with him tonight but the utmost motive for that was that she wanted to see Jay’s reaction.

The day she confessed her heart in her room, she was perfectly sure that he was not sincere with the answers he gave. His eyes were asking her to wait for him but his mouth was dumb on that moment. She believed that he was restraining himself though he feels for her the same…

Amanda slowly and secretly walked towards him. She stopped few feet behind him and noticed how he was emptily staring at the sea. Wiping her eyes once again, she got the maximum courage she had within her to call his name.

“Jay!”

With the unexpected voice came behind, he hurriedly turned his face back and stared. She was there. Just behind him, she was there. Like in a dream Jay stood up from the sand and walked breaking the few feet between them. His eyes were hurt and surprised at the same time.

“What are you doing here Jay?”

She asked looking at him. She was not strong enough to hide her true emotions and pretend anything tonight. Every emotion she was sensing reflex through her features without a doubt. But she wanted his answer… his sincere answers from his mouth….

He stopped right in front of her and looked at her so deep.

“I told you not to go with him and wait for me, didn’t I?” he asked painfully. His eyes were screaming with hurt to the extent that she was unable to bear.

“I didn’t promise you. I never said that I would wait… Didn’t I?” Amanda answered simply trying to notice his hurting facial expressions.

“Correct” he said in a defeated tone which broke her heart once again.

“What are you doing here? Are you waiting for someone?” she asked again, putting back her hair which was flying with the sea breeze.

“Yes. I am waiting for someone. She said that she would come here with the person I asked her not to go. So, I am waiting for her” Jay said seriously staring at her. He was drowning between her eyes.

“If she told you that she would come here with another one, then what are you doing here?” Amanda asked holding her heart. She knew what was happening between them right now.

“I just wanted to see them in my eyes” he said without breaking the sight with her.

“What if she comes alone? What she has broken his hopes just to see you? What if she wants only you not anyone else?” Jay realized what she was saying. Is that true she has come here alone?

“It hurts me even more, if it is the truth…”

In his entire life time, he was aware that he has not become emotional like this ever. He was not able to understand what was happening to him. Amanda bent to his eyes and drowned in them.

“She is here Jay, Therefore, stop hurting and let her to come to you”

Amanda said with a shivering heart. His heart was spinning and trembling and about to explode. The inability of loving her and difficulty of hiding his feelings because of the guilty mind regarding the mistake were counting to his mind once again. He badly wanted her embrace right now…he was there breaking his hopes when he was unable to see her. But right now, she is there but still she is far from his arms…

“I am going crazy with these feelings…. Right now I want to hug you tight…..but…..but……my conscience prevents me of going towards you…..What should I do Amy?”

    

He asked with those painful eyes. Listening to his words with a crushing heart, Amanda broke the gap between them and stepped in to him. She placed her both arms around his stomach and hugged him from her entire body placing her head on his chest. With her weight in his body, his weighted emotions were running in to one place making him going crazy. The young blood was not that much strong to surrender for his conscience instead of letting him to feel the warmth of the girl he liked.

Surrendering to his own heart, he placed his arms around her waist and her shoulders. With the ongoing sensation, his arms were tightening around her much more letting him to feel the feminine embrace from her. The sea breeze was blowing around them making pass chills through their spines. Within his embrace, Amanda closed her eyes in his warmth chest.

“Amy!”

He whispered at the next minute. Amanda raised her head from him and looked at his face. His eyes were shining with the lights and they were so much serious in her sight. She straightened herself and stepped out from his embrace.

“Do you know what we are doing now?” he asked with a different tone.

“Isn’t this you wanted right now? Why are you stopping you this much? And how do you restrain you when this is what your heart wants?” she asked as the answers.

“I am a play boy Amy…I have played with so many girls and they also were the same… but you are not someone like that… I can’t play with you......Do you know what it means?”

Amanda looked through his expressions. They were telling something so serious and something so discreet.

“I know you Jay! You never play with me. I know it very well…You will never hurt me…” Something like a gulp stuck in his throat with . His guilty was pressurizing him so much.

“What If I have done or will do?” he asked.

“You have not and you will not, because you know me so well by now…..but if you do, then I will never forgive you because you are someone who knows me so much to the extend I can trust” she replied. It was the truth which he knew already…it was the worst reality he wanted to escape…

“What if I would be the bad guy instead of the good one?” he asked again.

“Jay! I know, to where are you coming at? Actually… I have already confessed you everything in my heart. As I told you, I will never force you for me. Though you like me or not, my feelings for you will not change. I was watching you the entire time from the moment you started to find me tonight. I followed you and I am here with you now. It’s because my instinct tells me something. My senses are telling me that you are trying to push me away not because you don’t feel anything but because of another reason….When I saw you here, I got to confirm it so well…Am I correct?”

Amanda asked with her curious vision. He sighed to the sky once again.

“You are not answering me. It’s ok…I can’t make you answer me even…. But, today…you behaved like someone to whom I belong. Your every word, every reaction and even your hug and even your stare right now, tells me that you feel for me….But even after that if you want to push me away and escape from me…then what could I do….it hurts me a lot…..but….still……..”

Amanda said once again looking at him. He was like in between two worlds. His emotions and his conscience were tearing him two side by side badly.

“Before I leave here, I will confess you once more thing Jay! Today is the last day I am revealing my heart to you. And after today, you and I will become just roommates and we have to stop behaving like this here in after because I can’t go like this… therefore, since it’s the last moment, I will confess you….”

Amanda said once again looking at his dumb face. She didn’t know how much he was waving with her words. She crossed her own fingers in both hands to prevent the excitement and looked at him seriously.

“The night…… you kissed me……… at my house, it was………. the awesome moment…… in my life. You may have not felt anything…… as you stated so many times, but…………..but…….I felt it and………..and…… I fell for you at that moment…. Though it was just a physical and disgusting incident for you…., it was the most………emotional moment for me…. You may have forgotten it already, but every day… every night… I remember it and it hurts my heart a lot than I ever thought…… I tried to escape from you, and I wanted to forget………everything happened between us and just move on…...but……….but……still I have not succeeded…. I never felt disgusting and only physical about the kiss we shared and I am not going to lie about it anymore….I cherished that moment so much and it will be in my memory…I lied to you saying that I didn’t feel it but it was not true…I felt each and every second of it….That’s the truth…”

He lowered his head towards the ground when she started confessing him. He was listening to each and every word she was saying but he couldn’t see through her eyes. When it was the last words, he sensed his eyes were moisture a little. The heart which was yelling him to drag her and make her belong to him was so much tired by now. He closed his eyes remaining the same lowering his head.

After few seconds, he heard her foot steps were going away from him. He opened his eyes and stared the way she was just walking through the beach.

‘It’s because my instinct tells me something. My senses are telling me that you are trying to push me away not because you don’t feel anything but because of another reason….When I saw you here, I got to confirm it so well’

Her words were repeating in his ears.

‘Your every word, every reaction and even your hug tells me that you feel for me…’

Those words were making him feel week once more towards her.

‘And after today, you and I will become just roommates and we have to stop behaving like this here in after…’

‘Though it was just a physical and disgusting incident for you…., it was the most………emotional moment for me…. You may have forgotten it already, but every day… every night… I remember it and it hurt my heart a lot than I ever thought’

Just before, he felt like going crazy, even without his knowledge his feet were running towards her. Joining together with her signs of feet in the sand, Jay hurriedly ran towards her and caught her hand made her stopped and turned back at once.

With a sudden and astonished stare Amanda stared at him. His moisture eyes and helpless expressions were made her turned to him and she looked at her hand which was just grabbed by him.

“Just like right now, just like in the house, just like in the train, you made my heart fluttered for you on the day I kissed y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter