Episode 12

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's difficult for others to read you but not for me Amy! I have experienced many things with you and now I know who you are...Not hundred percent but up to some extent where it's enough to read you" he said taking his hand away from her and placing them in his pocket.

"Jay!!! You are making me confused"

She murmured looking at him. He smiled to her. His beautiful smile which anyone's heart got captured has just thrown towards her to the point she was forgetting the atmosphere around them.

"I have met different girls in my life but no one like you. How can you be this much different from them?"

He asked looking at her. She was just staring at his smiling eyes. Even within the drunkard mind, she felt that her heart was weighting bit by bit.

"What are you trying to say?" she asked in a shaky low tone. The thoughts in her mind has already blotted and nervous right then.

"I don't know what the 'love' is. I don't know how to behave or feel when in love. I don't know why people cry when they are in love and I don't know why people try to smile pretending when they break from love...Like you..."

His thoughts were genuine in his mind. It was the truth. But facing to this girl so far and trying to hide him for not going for her was coming to an end in his heart. He didn't know what kind of emotions were going through within him to be closer to her like this but in every time when he got closer to her, he felt like magnetic attachment towards her.

With his words Amanda felt that her heart got comfort a bit. She felt good in her heart even with the dizzy mind feeling that someone could understand her like such. The feeling of being understanding was making her comfortable with his presence.

Jay took the poured glass in his hand just looking at the girl who was there standing just staring at him blankly just like a drunkard.

"To the unknown love!!!"

He raised the glass to the air with a smile and said cheers. Like never Amanda also felt like a feather relief within her mind. Following him, she also took her poured glass and raised it to the air.

"To the painful love!!!"

She said with another smile and touched her glass with his. Both of them had their shots at the same time.

 

Once they finished the shot, they just stared at themselves just standing face to face. They knew badly that they were drunkard already. Their eyes locked for a second. In the next second he smiled with her when he felt his heart was getting heavy. Following his smile and his charm in the face, Amanda threw a beautiful smile to him making him much more nervous. Her dimples and shining eyes were making him anxious without a delay but truly she has too lost somewhere. Somewhere even she didn't know with the moment.

She wanted to disclose much more about her inner self. Alcohol was making her feel free and comfort. The feelings she was hiding so far, the thoughts she was buried so far which werebadly wanted to disclose to anyone closer were dragging to her mind like never. She felt she was bit dizzy in her senses but she opened .

"Have you known Jay....??.....??... The real lovers never be together.... The lovers together never live as lovers.... &the ones who separated will live as eternal lovers...."

She sighed to the air looking away from his eyes letting him to drown in deep in her lost sight.....Her facial expressions were familiar to him already and her view in front of him was making him drowned within her with the dizziness of alcohol. His eyes were going over her face continuously.

Her words and the things she wanted to express were not caught by his mind anymore. Only he knew was right then he was noticing her as a woman in front of him not as a sister anymore...The deal he entered, the things he planned to do and the off relationship he had with her so far didn't cross his mind anymore. It was only just, he wanted to touch her. Touch her and feel the warmness of her.

"When one smiles for the Love, another one will cry for it.... Just like you..., Till today, I also might not have known it Jay......."

He got closer to her even without letting her to re-think what she said....to the extent his breath touched her face so closely....It was the first time she could hear her heartbeat....It was really her first time......

He placed his hand on the wall making her in between him. Jay didn't cut out the eye lock even for a second. That nearness and the racing heart beat were making Amanda felt so nervous already. She noticed his eyes...the eyes which were drinking her sight...With the anxiousness she opened her words to escape from the situation with the sudden fear she felt at once.

"I think I should stop drinking and leave now" she said in a broken voice trying to escape.

"Why....? Are you scared....? Are you scared of being with me....?"

He questioned. The released hand of him was waiting to touch her face so badly but he tolerated but the closeness where he could feel her scent even was already has made him uneasy in front of her.

"I think I am" she murmured.

"For what,do you feel scared?"

"I am scared thinking that I will lose myself"

She raised her head and stared at his eyes. They were already inviting her to join with them.

She didn't know whether the alcohol was speaking or it was her inner self speaking truly but though how much she wanted to run away from here an unknown force in her heart was dragging her and calming her to stand still without escaping from him.

He was not that much enough drunkard to know and identify the nervousness of a girl. Amanda's every feature and every word was shaky in his glare.

"Shall I ask you something?" he asked without breaking the locked eyes of both of them.

"What?"

"If I ever...do a deadly fault, then....then.......will you...forgive me?" Amanda kept staring at the guy. She felt he was serious in his words though he seemed to be dizzy. She leaned to the wall freely.

"If you know it's a deadly fault, you should have prevented it. I never forgive something like that"

She said feeling his breath very closely to her face. Jay felt his heart was crushing at once with her answer. More than it, he felt that he was becoming emotional like never.

"You said...you are scared to lose you...isn't it?" He asked with the same glare.

"Mmmm"

"Then.....Don't you.........feel scare......to lose me?" Her ears caught his drunkard tone at once.

He knew, he had a deal to win and there were only few days remaining there. He knew everything has been set up for it around them. But truly the words which he was telling her and the feelings he was feeling for her were not a part of the conspiracy. They were not pre planned whereas coming from his inner self which the reason why it was so difficult for him to do it.

Amanda deepened her glare at him. She felt she was confusing at once. She felt her both hands were tightened to the back wall with the excitement. Her heart was spinning with his glare and his words at her. Just for a moment she wanted to find the life with him while feeling lost.

She has already forgotten that he was a stranger to her life. She has forgotten that she didn't know anything about him even though he knew much about her by now. She has forgotten that he was younger than him. Everything has forgotten in front of his inviting emotions already.

"Just once...I wanted someone to be afraid of losing me.....Jay.....!!!"

As the answer for his question, she whispered looking at Jay. When those were released from , she felt surely a relief in her heart. A fainting but hurt smile slowly drew in her face showing her dimples little by little.

It was his limit of being calm and steady. It was the maximum he could bear in front of this girl. He didn't try to think whether all these were happening due to the Deal, due to alcohol or due to his excited heart. The moments his heart fluttered, the moments he tolerated himself of going towards her so far, the moments he felt like touching her were coming to his mind one by one.

He spread his hand towards her and touched her dimple in one side softly making her felt like ice cubes were rolling down in her spine. His cold fingers were running through her face making her dumb like never. His

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter