⚜ Five

4Souls, 4Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  If you think big, you get big.     ⇣ five

Sana’s POV

I reached for my homework in my bag that is laying down on my bed when I feel a sharp pain ed into my fingertip. I immediately pulled out  my hand and searched for the item. Once I found a foreign object, I pulled it out and can’t believe my eyes that am holding a rose.

“Damn it! How does this thing got into my bag?”, I picked up the rose and without hesitation, I throw it in a dustbin near my study table. In a minute,  I think I should pick it up and so did I. I searched the room to find something so that I can place the rose into. I glanced at the study table and saw a mug containing all of my stationaries.

I grabbed it and pour all the contents out on the table and went straight to fill the mug with water in the bathroom. Then, I come back to my room and put the rose in it. Perfect! I scream in my head.

I sat on my chair and look at the rose without blinking. Once I realize, I have been staring it for hours!

 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

Tzuyu walk into the classroom and approach by 3 girls at the entrance.

“Do you mind if we take your time for a while?”, a girl in her ponytail speak first.

“Sure, wait here. I need to put my bag down first.”, Tzuyu walk to her desk and Wonwoo grab her wrist and smile at her.

“Morning, baby. You look beautiful as always.”

Tzuyu’s cheek begin to flush and slap Wonwoo’s hand lightly before giving an answer.

“Thanks, Wonwoo. I’m flattered.” Anyway, I need to go out for a while. Catch you later!”, Tzuyu walk to the girls and go out to the rooftop.

 

Once they reach the rooftop, the girl in the ponytail pin Tzuyu to the wall making her can’t move an inch.

“Tell me, you’re Wonwoo’s girlfriend now?”, she ask.

‘News does spread fast.’, Tzuyu whisper to herself and look down on her feet.

“Answer her, young lad.”, the other girl with a plump figure raise her voice.

“You heard the news, right?”, Tzuyu ask back, coldly.

“I don’t trust news. I trust people’s words more.”

“Then, am sorry I can’t tell you.”, Tzuyu clench her fist. This kind of people really does annoys her.

She gasp for air when she feel a slap on her right cheek.

“Is it so hard for you to answer?  It’s just ing yes or no!”, the plump girl try to stabilize Tzuyu.

“Then, let me ask you. Why do you care?”, Tzuyu smirk and feel the burning sensation on her right cheek.

“Isn’t it obvious? We’re Wonwoo’s fan! You are nothing like us.”

‘Yeah. That’s true, bullies!’, Tzuyu whisper in the middle of the ponytail girl’s speech.

“Just because you’re from Japan, doesn’t make you any special, Zhou Tzuyu!”, she pull Tzuyu to her face and push her to the ground.

“!”, Tzuyu sigh. This is the first time of her life swearing. She try to get up from the ground and surprised at the sight of her eyes. She could see the ponytail girl’s due to her short skirt. Tzuyu almost laugh when she figure out the pattern of it is ninja turtle, so are not cool. Anyway, she hold her laugh and manage to get up.

Tzuyu look at the girls one by one, the ponytail girl, the plump girl and the other girl. The other girl seems to look scared, maybe not used to this kind of bully and wary of the situation.

“You better not disturb me again. I can do horrible things to you girls. I may look weak outside, but I actually has a very little patient when it comes to bullying.”, Tzuyu left them and grab the door knob when the ponytail girl pull her shirt.

“What the…”, Tzuyu almost swear again. She close to stop from continuing her sentences.

“You only know how to talk, not to act.”,  the plump girl mock Tzuyu.

“Very well.. You just woke me up from my boring and slumber life.”, Tzuyu start to fold her sleeves and making a taekwando ready posture.

“Come on!”, Tzuyu call the girl with her hand, looking pissed.

Once she reach the ponytail girl, the girl run fast to save her life and the other two girls follow her from behind. The plump girl almost stumble when she hit a rock accidently.

Sana laugh slowly at the sight. ‘Thank goodness they run away, otherwise, am the one to be dead first.”, she pull down her sleeves and tidy her hair before leaving the rooftop.

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

“Argh!”, Tzuyu looks up to find the source and stumble at Sana’s seat which is placed at the front.

‘What happened to her?’, she whisper.

Then, Sana walk to her with a pleading eyes.

“Tzu… did you complete your maths assignment?”

Taking a hint, Tzuyu reach out under her desk to find the book and wonders. Sana always get first place in every exam. That makes sense because she is the most hardworking student in the class.

“Yeah, I did.”, Tzuyu nod her head.

“Can I.. ermm… borrow it? I kind of forget to finish it last night.”, Sana sttuters.

“Sure, you may. I always copy yours anyway.”, Tzuyu then hand her book to Sana.

“Thanks, Tzu! I’ll let you copy my works for one whole weeks!”, Sana runs to her seat and sort her things out.

“Weird.”, Tzuyu mumble.

“Babe!”, someone pat her shoulder from the back making her shriek.

“Hey… hey… it’s just me.”, Wonwoo look at her with a concern eyes.

“Yah, Wonwoo! You almost give me a heart attack!”, Tzuyu glare at Wonwoo.

“Mian. You were thinking of something again aren’t you?”, Wonwoo take his seat.

“You caught me again.  Can’t you just let me alone, please?”, Tzuyu sigh.

“I can’t. you look adorable that way and I won’t let anyone to see that face of yours! You’re mine!”, Wonwoo stick his tongue out playfully.

Tzuyu widen her eyes making Wonwoo laughs.

“Anyway, what were you thinking?”, Wonwoo takes Tzuyu’s hair and start to braid it like the way he used to do to her little sister. Now, his sister have become older and doesn’t need her oppa to do her hair anymore.

 “Oh, yeah! I’m just wondering why Sana didn’t finish her assignment this time.”, Tzuyu point at Sana’s direction.

“Really? That’s a good news for me. I can get first this time… Ouch!”, Wonwoo hold his head after Tzuyu hit it with a pencil.

“That’s how you treat a friend?”, Tzuyu rolls her eyes.

“and. That’s how you treat your boyfriend?”, wonwoo close his mouth when Tzuyu glare at him.

“Alright… it’s my fault. Maybe, she’s just tired. Yesterday, she cleaned the school assembly compound, remember?”

“Makes sense.”, Tzuyu try to recall her memory.

“By the way, out of the topic, my parent’s wedding anniversary is next week. Would you like to help me with the present?”

Tzuyu can’t be more delighted. She had always look up upon to Wonwoo’s parents. They are a very loving couple and parents. Even though they own a successful company in the area, the never show off but opposite from it, they are too generous. They often makes charity and join the rescue team when they’re free. Despite their scary face, they are a very caring person. Tzuyu did promise to herself, to meet them and this is her chances.

“Sure thingy. At the same time, I can fins present for them as well.”, Tzuyu can’t stop smiling.

“Well, looks who are more excited here? We will go on this Sunday, call?”

“Call!”

“Call it as a date.”, he added.

“W-what?”, Tzuyu stand up from her seat because she got shocked and embarrassed at the same time.

At the same time, Mdm. Kim come into the classroom and look at Tzuyu.

“Yes, Student Zhou Tzuyu? Do you have anything you want to share with me?”

“No, no…  It’s nothing, sosengnime.”, Tzuyu sit back on her seat and glare at Wonwoo who is holding his laughter.

Tzuyu take an eraser from the table and throw it at Wonwoo’s direction but hit DongHo’s head.

DongHo look up with a mad face and warn her to stay put during recess.

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

“Oh my god, DongHo! I’m so sorry.. I doesn’t mean it. It was 100% an accident!”, Tzuyu clasped hwe hand, asking for forgiveness.

“How can you prove that was a purely an accident? It went straight to my head!”, DongHo point at his head.

“Chill, bro! I can tell you. She was actually trying to flirt with me, but I ignore her because I was trying to focus on Mdm. Kim’s y legs that time. So, she got jealous and throw the eraser to my direction but I dodge it. Believe me, I don’t know that it might hit your head.”

Once he finish his sentences, Tzuyu almost faint. ‘How dare he lie? What? Flirt? Jealous? you!’, Tzuyu close her eyes. She can’t stop the last word from escaping .

“Oh my gosh! This two love bird just can’t stop showing their affection to the public.”, DongHo shook his head and go out from the classroom with Jimin.

“You…!”, Tzuyu try to control her anger and bit her bottom lip.

“You’re mad?”, Wonwoo ask.

Tzuyu clench her teeth and try to smile. “Nope. Do I look like am mad?”

“Nah. You look so happy. Do you actually did try to flirt with me for real?”, Wonwoo make a fake surprise face.

Tzuyu shook her head, can’t believe what she see and hear.

“Come on, now. Let’s go have our lunch already.”, Tzuyu let out a sigh and leave.

Wonwoo chuckle and try to grab Tzuyu’s hand but she move away from him.

“Tzu~”

“We’re in the public, Wonwoo.”

Wonwoo close his gap from her and lean toward her ears then whisper, “Oppa. Call me oppa, juseyo.”, then he blows slowly at Tzuyu’s bare neck.

“Oh my gosh, Wonwoo! What did you do?!”, Tzuyu hold her neck and feel her legs shaking.

Wonwoo can’t help laughing when he see Tzuyu’s red cheek.

“I just want to shower you with loves, Tzu. Saranghae.”, he said it slowly with a low note sending a romantic vibes to Tzuyu’s nerve.

Wonwoo try to reach Tzuyu’s hand again and she didn’t resist this time. Unconsciously, Wonwoo let out a huge smile.

 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

“I told you not to come here, right?”, Tzuyu look behind her. Her mother is staring at them with a cautious eyes.

“Is it wrong for me to pick you up? Am trying to be a good boyfriend here.”, Wonwoo waves at Mdm.  Zhou. She waves back. Wonwoo smile and look back at Tzuyu.

“it’s just too early for you to come here. We just like date for several days.”, Tzuyu explain.

Wonwoo look at Tzuyu with a hurt face. Why does he feels that Tzuyu doesn’t feel the same way he does?

“Babe. Do you love me?”, Wonwoo suddenly ask with a serious face.

“Of-of course I love you! You’re my boyfriend.”, she whisper to him.

“Then, kiss me.”, Wonwoo demand.

“What… here?”, Tzuyu looks at her behind, her mom is not there anymore.

“Yeah, here. I want you to show me that you love me.”

“but, we’re in the public.”, she play with her finger.

“What, public Tzu! I don’t see any single people here beside us!”, Wonwoo point at the alley and gasping.

“I’m…”, Tzuyu try to explain something when Wonwoo cut her off.

“Enough, Tzu. I think you don’t even love me. Only I have those feeling.”, Wonwoo hop on his motorbike and sped up making a loud sound coming out of it.

Tzuyu collapse to the ground and start to cry. She wipes her eyes hard making her eyes smudge from the eyeliner she used.

“I’m sorry Wonwoo. I’m sorry…”, she repeat until she faint at the road.

 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

Tzuyu’s POV

I woke up from the loud scream at the room next door. I rub my eyes and looks around. When did I get into my bedroom? Wasn’t I outside just a moment ago?

Mom barge into the room, looking worried.

“Are you okay, darling? Did you hurt your head?”, she look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter