⚜ Prologue

4Souls, 4Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ou getbig   If you think big, you get big.     ⇣ PROLOUGE

Tzuyu keeps on strumming her guitar while composing a new song. She still can’t believe, that in only 3 months, she could fall for a guy. Even more surprising, that guy is someone who sit just right next to her! She never believe in love. She never had that feeling. Somehow, that guy. that guy actually caught her eyes.

Tzuyu was originally suppose to be in the next door class, but due to her parents favour, she got transferred to a new class.

 

"Mingyu-ah! Do you know that. there is someone who likes you. dearly", Sana place her hand on mingyu's shoulder

"who?", he let sana's hand play on his shoulder while smiling by the fact that someone had a crush on him.

with an annoyed face, wonwoo snort. "is it you, sana?"

"yah! of course it’s not me!", she pull out her hand from mingyu's shoulder to fold her arms.

"then who is that unlucky girl?", wonwoo give a chuckle. 

 

after a few weeks later, Sana start to open the same issue again.

She poke mingyu's muscular arm and put on a cute face. "you want to know? the one who likes you?" 

mingyu just nod without looking at sana. he's still focus with his drawing.

"are you sure? then. if i tell you, you won't talk big about it no?", she's about to give a name when mingyu open his mouth first. 

"wait. wait. i think. is it her?", mingyu put down his pencil and point at Tzuyu who is still talking to her other friends.

Sana widened her pair of eyes as she can't believe her own ears. "how the hell did you know?" then, she nod her head without looking at Tzuyu.

Mingyu get up from his seat and approach Tzuyu with an undescribable smile. 

then, suddenly he sit at an empty chair which is next to Tzuyu. he reach Tzuyu's hand. and whisper to her ears. "do you want to go out with me?"

Tzuyu just brush off his hand of her ears and say no. her friends then give a signal to look at her side.

without thinking long, she look at her side and by the time she realized, she was all red. she turns her head away from them and cup her face.

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

 

"For the upcoming event, I  want you guys to participate in the contest.", Mr. Jeon wait for a while and continue his word.  "so, who can draw and write story in this class?"

"Mingyu, sosengnim!", a girl with a ponytail who sit at the back give a suggestion.

"yeah! sosengnim, you won't regret if you pick him!", this time a girl with a brunette hair stand up and point her index finger at Mingyu's seat.

"but. I only know how to draw. i dun know how to write story.", Mingyu tries to refuse politely. at the same time, he isn't interested. 

"It's not a big deal. we can ask someone who can write story to join.", then he write something on the white board. at the same time, all the girls in the class start to go wild.

The girl with a pony tail start to raise her hand again. "I can, i can write story teacher!! pick me!!"

a girl with a fair complexion and fish braid hairstyle stand up and smile at Mr. Jeon "I can write a story, can you pick me?"

"boo, Jimin-ah! you think with that attitude, you can stay together with mingyu? you fake!", a boy with a long hair from behind Jimin speak up.

"Dong Ho! don't talk to a girl that way. be a little bit polite!", Wonwoo smack DongHo's head with the pencil he's holding.

"you !!", DongHo start to get up from his seat and clench his fist.

"Enough you two! i want a real person who can write!", Mr. Kim raise his voice. 

"then, should i recommend Tzuyu? i used to read her book. the one she wrote.", a boy with a glass and nerdy look raise his hand.

"n-no, sosengnim! i dun wan to work with Mingyu! please, sir.", Tzuyu shook her head vigorously.

"alright, it's decided! Tzuyu and Mingyu please work together. in peace, ok?", Mr. Kim press the "peace" word before leaving the room. "and Hana-sshi. follow me after class. i need you to help me with the hand-outs." 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

 

"what story are we gonna do? the theme?", Tzuyu keep on writing then erase it back. the next thing she do, she rip the paper and throw it under the desk.

"oh my gee, Tzu! what are you doing?", sana catch Tzuyu's hand before she throw another paper under it.

"throwing paper? am so lazy to throw it. the dustbin is to far away from me.", she look at the dustbin at the back corner of the room.

"and. also, i didn't agree to do this!", she kick the table then whine when she felt her left leg hurts.

"ehem.", mingyu clear his throat before continuing his sentences. "I suggest we talk about this after school? maybe this weekend? on Saturday?", he stop drawing an anime and put down his pencil. then, he grab his black gel pen to blacken his character's eyes.

"sounds like a date to me.", Sana wink at Mingyu and Tzuyu

"it's not. it's for the contest, okay?", she feel like having a migraine, but she keeps on brainstorming. but, still she can't grab the idea out of nowhere.  she doesn't know what she actually want to write.

"ehhhhh? really? i dun think so.", Sana pokes Tzuyu's soft cheek.

"I told you it's not. so, it's not okay?", with that, she put down her ballpoint pen.

"who's going on a date?", out of nowhere, Wonwoo's head appear at the room's door. 

"them!", sana points at Tzuyu and Mingyu.

"we're not. we just want to discuss about the contest. so, we want to head out to search for an idea…", Mingyu try to clear the misunderstanding.

"see?"

"right, right. then, i want to join.", Wonwoo makes a puppy eyes and blink his eyes repeatedly.

"bring me along!"

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

 

The day has come and they are having a conversation at Secret Recipe.

"What is the theme? i mean, we can't just simply put romance in it, right?", Tzuyu let out her idea.

Mingyu then give out a naughty smile. "Why not? i can draw the character kissing.", then he start to sketch his imagination on a paper near them.

"yah! i bet, the story will get disqualified at once.", wonwoo then steal the pencil.

"trust me, i can draw them.", mingyu rolls his eyes.

"even so, Mingyu. i know you can draw them well, but you shouldn't draw them.", this time, Sana take away Mingyu's pencil.

"give me back my pencil! or am going to kiss you!", Mingyu come near at Sana face and try to kiss her.

"Wooo-ah! get him out of me!", Sana throw away the pencil at the floor and with a pout, Mingyu bend his body to take the pencil back.

"am sorry.", Sana bit her bottom lip.

"no, you're not! this time, am really gonna kiss you!", Mingyu grab Sana's hand.

Wonwoo then look at Tzuyu. she laugh, but her eyes doesn't mean it. he see her eyes becoming watery and tears are dangerously gonna burts. He can’t stand it!

"Mingyu! do you like, Tzuyu?", he looks at Mingyu.

"whats with that sudden question?", Mingyu stop trying to kiss Sana.

"dun you want to know too, Tzuyu? Even if you doesn’t confess, we already knew that you like Mingyu. we knew that the first time Mingyu spoke to you, you always looked so red and try not to look him in the eyes, right?"

"I.i", Tzuyu sttuter. 

"stop it, Wonwoo! what are you talking about actually? You should know it very well that Tzuyu doesn’t want this!"

"what if she wants to know? Shoot it off, Mingyu!", he ignore Sana's word and look again at Mingyu. he see Mingyu's adam's apple move up and down. 

"I know…", Tzuyu interrupt.  "You. you like Sana right?"

"what are you talking about?", he laugh nervously.

"don’t act so clueless! I don’t mind if you tell the truth. trust me.", she looks at Sana and give her a bitter smile. 

Mingyu looks at Tzuyu and Sana respectively. "am sorry, Tzu. I actually like your friend."

"mmm. Please, have your time.", she gets up and left the café. wonwoo hear the sound of sobbing from her.

Mingyu looks at Sana. Then, he looks at Wonwoo. Then, Wonwoo suddenly get up and hit the table.

"excuse me. I think I should be going now. I need to fetch my sister at the kindergarten.", he picks up his jacket and run towards his motorbike.

"what is wrong with that guy?"

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

"i know that you like her, but it hurts even more when u tell about it by yourself! Stupid!" Tzuyu pick up her pace to the nearby train station. she couldn't help but to only laugh. "it's your own fault! who told you to bring up Sana's name?" then, she cries unconsciously. "what. what is this?", she wipes her tears harshly.

She hear a motorbike speed up to her and before she could see the owner, she feel like something is put on her head. a helmet.

"it's okay. you can cry, am here for you." wonwoo pull Tzuyu to his embrace*

"wonwoo? is that you?", she tries to open the helmet, but wonwoo hold the helmet tightly.

"yeah, it's me."

"it’s your fault! Who told you to ask him that question!"

"am sorry… really sorry… I doesn’t know that this could happen…", he close his eyes.

"your bad!", she start to smack his chest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter