⚜ Epilogue

4Souls, 4Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  If you think big, you get big.     ⇣ epilogue

Days after days has become months after months. Fortunately, from Chairman Kim’s health result, he is now completely healed. Today, he is allowed to go home but he still needs to supply medicine in order to prevent the brain tumour from relapsing. Although he whine, he knew he should follows Dr.Park’s advice. He doesn’t to undergo the same process again.

“Chairman Kim, are you ready?”, Sebastian stand by the door.

“Am more than ready, Sebastian. Hey, can you lend me a hand?”, Chairman Kim is still weak to stand by himself.

Sebastian come beside him and help him to stand up.

“Did you heard anything from Mingyu?”, Chairman Kim let out a sigh after he succeed in getting up.

“Yes, he called me just now.”, this time, Sebastian carry a medium-sized luggage.

“What did he said?”

“He told me not to tell you anything. He want to tell you himself.”

“Well, I’ll get ready for the surprise!”

After paying the hospital bill, they met Dr.Park at the alley.

“Going home already, Chairman Kim?”, she ask with her signature smiles.

“Yeah. I can’t stay longer than that.”, Chairman Kim also smiles back.

“Can we talk in my room, for a couple of minutes?”, Dr.Park shows the way to Chairman Kim.

“Is there something wrong, doctor?”

“You will know once we’re there.”

“Sebastian, you may wait in the car.”, Chairman Kim gives an order to Sebastian and he nods.

 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

“Chairman Kim, I’m really sorry to worry you.”, Dr.Park start to speak after like three minutes.

“No worries. May I know the reason?”, Chairman Kim adjust his posture.

“It’s something big.”, Dr.Park hesitate.

“How big?”, Chairman Kim can’t be more panic.

“Chairman kim, at first I really… really am sorry…”, Dr.Park stand up and bow.

“Proceed.”

“ Actually, Chairman Kim. We need a fund for our hospital. Our hospital’s reputation is dropping and our vice chairman is in an explainable situation.”, Dr.Park speak in one breath.

“I see.”, Chairman Kim sigh in relief.

“Am sorry again to make you worry, Chairman Kim.”

“Well, let me think about it first. If there’s something, I will call the director of this hospital. Can I do that?”, Chairman Kim smiles at last after the long intense atmosphere.

“Thank you, Chairman Kim! I really appreciate it. I’ll tell the director and maybe he can repay you with something.”

“Maybe… a free charge for my entire life?”, Chairman Kim try to joke.

“Oh, Chairman Kim. That can be arrange.”, Dr.Park chuckles.

“Alright, Dr.Park. I’ll take my leave, now. If there’s anything, you can call me or my office.”, Chairman Kim open his wallet and gives Dr.Park his business card.

“No problem, Chairman Kim. I’ll let you know if there’s something.”

“Alright, then.”, Chairman Kim raise from his seat and open the door.

“I hope I’ll hear good news.”, Dr.Park said and Chairman Kim nods.

 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

At school, the four friends are sitting at the cafeteria looking at each other’s face.

“What time is it now?”, Sana keeps on glaring at her rolex.

“It’s quarter to 10. I think we should go now.”, Tzuyu bit her lower lip.

“I can’t! my hands are shaking like crazy right now.”, Sana try to stop from shaking, but she can’t.

“Babe, I think we better get going now. Otherwise, we might be late.”, Wonwoo pats Tzuyu’s shoulder.

“Yep! Shall we go now, ladies? I’m nervous as but am anxious as well.”, Mingyu stand up from his seat at last.

“let’s go girls. Take a deep breath and let it out slowly.”, Wonwoo take  Tzuyu’s hand and rub it gently to comfort her.

“Alright, am ready! Let’s do this!”, Sana stand up followed by Tzuyu and Wonwoo.

They walk side by side to the hall and face the announcement board.

“Can you see my name?”, Sana shout at Wonwoo who is in front of her.

“I  can’t! it’s too crowded here!”, Wonwoo shout back.

“What should we do?”, Tzuyu is in her tiptoe trying to match with everyone’s height.

Slowly, they reach front of the board and the first to shout is Tzuyu.

“I made it! I got into Honour university! What about you, Wonwoo?”, Tzuyu look at her right to see Wonwoo’s reaction.

“I… I got into my third choice university. Honour university, same like yours!”, Wonwoo take Tzuyu’s waist and swirl her around due to his excitement.

“I… I thought you don’t apply Honour.”

“I changed my mind. Actually, Honour University also have medical course.”, Wonwoo smile happily at Tzuyu.

“Oppa…”

“Yohoo! Can you give us a way so we can see our result as well?”, a guy from the back interrupt.

“Sorry.”, Tzuyu and Wonwoo bow and leave the crowd and find Mingyu and Sana at the corner of the hall.

“So, how’s your result? Both of you.”, Tzuyu smiles.

“I… missed my first choice. I got the fourth last choice. Can you imagine that?”, Sana sigh. Her face shows disappointment and excitement.

“What course are you taking?”, Wonwoo ask curiously.

“Teacher! I’ll become a teacher! In my entire life, I always wanted to become a teacher.”

“Wow! Good for you then, Sana! You’ll become a great teacher like your parents!”, Tzuyu take Sana’s hand and clasp it with hers.

“I know!”

“What about you, Mingyu?”, Wonwoo looks at Mingyu who keep on playing with his phone.

“I don’t get in any university.”, Mingyu smiles bitterly.

“What?! Why?”, Sana enlarge her eyes.

“Because, I got an offer to study at overseas!”, Mingyu throws his phone back into his backpack.

“Oh my gosh! That’s one hell an offer!”, Wonwoo laughs when he sees Mingyu’s proud face.

“So, I’m going to Noble, and both of you?”, Sana ask back the pair.

“Honour University!”, Wonwoo and Tzuyu both answers in unison.

“Both of you? Really?”, Mingyu looks at them in disbelief.

“Yeah!”

“Oh no! You both are so lucky! The god of love is blessing you guys.”, Sana makes a dramatic face and that makes the four laughs loudly.

 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

“So, to celebrate our achievement, let’s go eat to our heart content!”, Mingyu grab a slice of pizza at the table and shove it into his mouth.

“Slowly, Mingyu… you might choke yourself.”, Sana gives a glass of water to Mingyu who is slowly gasping for air.

“After this, let’s go to karaoke!”, Wonwoo gulp down his orange juice to swallow the pizza.

“I got a sore throat.”, Tzuyu try to pretend as she hates singing the most.

“I know you’re lying, Tzu.”, Wonwoo whisper in Tzuyu’s ears.

“I’m not!”

“You’re lying. I can see that in your eyes.”, Wonwoo start to look in Tzuyu’s eyes without blinking and that makes Tzuyu give up.

“Urgh.  Fine, let’s go then.”, Tzuyu sigh.

“That’s my girl!”, Wonwoo kiss her cheek and get ‘boos’ from the other two.

“You’re just jealous of us!”, Wonwoo gives them back ‘boos’ and throw a grape to their direction.

“Stop playing with food!”, after she finish her sentences, a slice of pizza hit her face. Then, without even caring about her own advice, she throw another slice of pizza at Sana’s direction.

The restaurant become a war zone to them and only stop when the owner tell them to leave. They just shrug and after they’re outside, they laughs hysterically at everyone’s funny appearance.

 

 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

“Mr.Kim! What are you doing here?”, Mingyu laughs to see his teacher at the karaoke club with an adult that he never seen before.

“Who is this, Mr.Kim? you’re student?”, a woman in her early 30 looks at the four friends.

“Yeah. They’re the one who wrote the story that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter