⚜ Three

4Souls, 4Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  If you think big, you get big.     ⇣ three

Present time

The next day, when Mingyu come to change his shoes, people near him all look at him with a weird stare still, mingyu just ignore it, thinking it’s just his feeling. By the time he reach the bulletin’s board, he looks at it and it has been covered with Sana’s and his photograph of kissing. In his mind, only sana have that photo.

Jiyeong approach him and give him a smirk.

"That is the reason why you decided to break up with me? Well, that’s a good job… because, I don’t feel anything after you ditch me.", once she said that, she walk away.

"the hell had happened? I must find Sana and hear her explanation.", I run to the classroom.

In the classroom, Sana keep quiet. She didn’t know who post the photo. but, what’s more important, if grandma knows this. No, grandma should have known by this time.

"Sana!", Sana look behind when she hear someone's calling her name.

"Sana! I  need your explanation. I mean, now!", Mingyu stare at her furiously.

"I... i don't know.", Sana almost cry when Mingyu shout at her.

"What do you mean by saying you don't know? Only you have the ing picture!", Mingyu slam her desk with his right hand.

"Yah, Mingyu!", Wonwoo come and try to calm him. but, Mingyu brush him off.

"You better explain before I did something bad to you!", Mingyu point his index finger toward Sana's face.

"Mingyu, calm down. You can't settle this when you're mad.", Wonwoo pull him to his seat. but, his eyes never leave Sana's place.

"Sana.", Tzuyu come at her and look at her with a concern eyes.

"What happen exactly?", Tzuyu ask.

"I don't know! I said I don't know! Just leave me alone! Damn!", Sana raise her voice and give Tzuyu a dead stare.

 

"Ding... Dong... Deng.... Student Kim Mingyu and Student Minatozaki Sana, please perform to the principal's room. I repeat, Student Kim..."

"Argh! What the is it right now?!", Mingyu stand up and kick the table then move to the door.

"What is it?", Sana look worried as she stand up. 'Am gonna be dead meat."

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

"Student Kim Mingyu.", Principal Minatozaki voice out at last after 5 minutes in silence. 

"Yes, madam?", Mingyu raise his head.

"I have a question for you. Do you know that Sana is my granddaughter?", She ask.

Mingyu look at Sana's side, can't believe his ears.

"Grandma!", Sana shout.

"I respect her decision when she told me not to tell anyone about her identity. but, since this thing had happened, I wish you to take responsibility for your action."

"You see, grandma... It's not his fault.", Sana explain.

"Not his fault when the evidence is right here! In this school?!", Principal Minatozaki raise her voice. 

"It was my fault... am the one who force him to... k-", Sana almost cry when Mingyu pat her shoulder.

"It's part of my fault too, Madam.", he said.

"But, Mingyu... it's not fair for you.", Sana protest.

"Shut up! It's not both of you to decide! Now, I want both of you to clean the school assembly compound after school. Do you hear me?"

"Grand-"

"Sana, just because your my granddaughter, doesn't mean you can get out from this. I guess I spoilt you too much.", Principal Minatozaki sigh and sit on her chair.

"You may leave.", she say again.

Mingyu leave the room but Sana stayed.

"You as well, Sana."

"I need a talk to you, grandma... You are being unfair to him. He doesn't have anything to do with this. and I know that you must have hired someone to spy on me, right?"

"What are you talking about?", Principal Minatozaki clear .

"I mean, only I have the picture and am not the one who spread it!"

"Just leave the room already.", she rub her temple.

"I won't until you tell me truth!", Sana sit in front of Principal Minatozaki's desk. 

"Fine! One of the student in the elite class want to have a scholarship for his tuition fee."

"I'm dissapointed with you, grandma.", Sana storm to the door and slam it hard.

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

SeungCheol's POV

I feel guilty when Sana's and Mingyu's name were called to the principal room. I need to do this so that I can pay my tuition fee. My mother is working hard and I can't let her pay for my tuition fee. She already get enough raising me alone after dad divorce her. 

"Yah, SeungCheol. I heard you get the highest mark again for the math quiz.", a man throw one by one my pencil off the table.

"Jo-Joshua!", I stutter.

"You just can't keep your head down, eh?"

I just keep quiet looking at the ground. Joshua hates everything that I do. Especially, my exam mark. This time, he will do something bad to me. Again.

"You should know your place, smart .", Joshua pull my hair and his friends laugh at the sight.

"It's hurt Joshua. Stop it.", I try to release my hair from his hand but ended up getting punch.

"You know. If you want me to stop whatever am doing right now, find youself a gf. Wait, you know Minatozaki Sana right? The principal's daughter? I want you to make her your gf.", Joshua laugh at the end of his sentences and close his mouth.

"You won't even dare to talk to her!", his friend said.

"I will. I mean, I can!", I don't know what awakes me. But, I can't be quiet everytime he bullies me.

"Oh? You want to take the challenge? Alright, I'll give you a month. No, a year!", He laughs again and I caught a glimpse of the girls in the room looking at me with pity in their eyes.

"I will. You just watch."

"Fine then."

 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

"Tzuyu...", Wonwoo call out for Tzuyu's name. 

"Tzuyu...", he call again.

"Hey, where are you already? In Tokyo?", he waves in front of Tzuyu's face.

"Oh, hey... Sorry, I was dreaming just now. Sorry, why did you call me for?", Tzuyu shake her head.

"I was just checking you out. Your skirt zip is open.", Wonwoo point at her skirt. 

She look at it and his cheek flush. "Oh my god!", she hurriedly zip her skirt back and put down her face on the desk.

"You are always clumsy like this. Last time, you come to school with your hair untied. and last month, you forget your History textbook. Last two month, you forget that your gym clothes haven't washed yet, thank goodness Sana brought an extra one. and now, your zip.", Wonwoo laughs slowly, knowing that she's feeling embaressed now.

"How did you know that I borrowed her clothes? and my hair was untied? and my z-zip...", Tzuyu raise her head to look at me.

"Because, I always look at you, Tzu.", Wonwoo stated without hesitation. He knows, one day he should say it anyway. He can't keep this feeling anymore.. Otherwise, he might die from keeping that feeling forever.

"Your not."

"I am, Tzu. I always look at you. I know your clumsy, your brave. When you look vulnerable, I feel like I should be there for you. But, who am I? I'm no one to you. I like you, Tzu. From the deepest of my heart."

Tzuyu look in wonwoo’s eyes. She could see the sincerity in his eyes. But, she can’t believe her ears.

"I mean it. You doesn't need to give me an answer. Eventhough I really want you to say that yes with that lovely lips of yours.", Wonwoo move from his desk to the front talking with Mingyu and his other friends.

A few minutes later, Tzuyu goes out from the classroom. Wonwoo know, this time he can't chase her. She need time alone.

 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

Sana is leaning on a tree when someone come to approach her. A guy with an ancient looking glasses. 

'What the hell is this man doing here?', she wonder.

"Umm... You are Sana right?", he ask.

"Yeah, you can see that.", Sana frown when the sunlight hit her eyes.

"You know. I... i want you to be my.... girl... girlfriend.", he stutter.

"What? I don't even know you.", Sana scoff.

"But, you will know me once we... date."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter