⚜ Two

4Souls, 4Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  If you think big, you get big.     ⇣ two

Mingyu's pov

"One week? you one week!" I throw my school bag at the glass table in the living room making a loud bang when the metal of my bag hit it. Nancy who come to greet me jump at the sight. Believe it or not, I have never been ing mad like this before.

She look at me with fear in her two beautiful eyes. "What?!", I scream at her. It's not what I wanted, but I just want to let out my anger.

"I just want to inform you that brunch is ready. would you like to eat?", she point at the dinner table.

"no, thanks. am full.", without hearing a reply, I grab back my bag and went straight to my bedroom. I need to figure out what I should do for the next one week. 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

At night, once again, I eat alone. Since mom dies in a car accident 7 years ago, dad have been shutting me down from his system. I never see he comes home early and sometimes he never come home the whole day. I never give a damn about him since he never disturb my life until that one day.

 

Flashback 

He was entering the house, drunk. at his side, his secretary held him to keep him from falling. he walk slowly and unstable. once they arrive at a couch, she put him down and due to his big frame, she was very exhausted. she let a loud sigh and went to the kitchen to call Nancy.

"Da-eun!", he shout. calling for mom.

"Da-eun!", he shout. once again.

I approach him slowly and take his hand. "appa. Mom is gone. she's no longer with us.", I explain.

"Liar! Da-eun is here! Alive!", he stand up too fast making him lose his balance. I grab his waist to keep him straight but his big and rough hand hit my face. more specifically, he slapped me.

End of flashback

 

"young master? are you done with your dinner?", Nancy look at me.

"what done?! get this trash away from me! and get me a new dish!", I throw the sweet and sour fish on the floor. 

She got shock. yeah, I can see that her jaw was almost open due to my action. 

"I'm sorry young master! I'll get you a new dish.", she quicken her pace to kitchen. I can hear her sniffing. 'was I too harsh?', I rub my temple and left the table.

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

Once I reach the school, Jiyeong wrap her arms around my back. I smile and turn around to find her face. How could I break up with this fallen angel? Unconcious, I frown. 

"Oppa? did something bad happen?", Jiyeong touch my cheek and rub it.

"ani. I was just worried.", I look deep in her eyes. innocent eyes.

"what are you worried about?", she ask again.

I give out a soundless chuckle. "am worried that you might be far away from my reach, jiyeong-ah."

"eh? i'll always be by your side, oppa! dun worry. now, let's get going. the first period is going to start to start in 10 minutes.", she hold my hand with her smooth hand and hold it tightly. 

once we reach her class, she give me a sweet flying kiss and settle in her seat. then, I walk to enter my class, next door.

DongHo come to me with his cheeky smile. "Mingyu-ah~", he call me in rhythm.

"can you come with me for a double date? bring Jiyeong with you.. please.", he beg me with a pleading eyes.

I let it process in my head before I give him an okay. he jump joyously and give me two ticket to an amusement park. and it's schedule for tomorrow. a perfect way to spend my one week with Jiyeong.

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

"are you free tomorrow?", I ask jiyeong when we meet at the locker.

"oppa! no training today? I was about to go to the field just now.", she look suprised.

"yup! Minwoo sunbae give me a day off for today.", I lied.

"Really? then, should we go home. together?", she spell her word slowly and look at her feet. maybe she's embarassed. I took her head up and give her a nod. she then smile and hug me.

"Shall we take the long route. or the short route?", I ask her. I know she will want to have the long route, but I like to see her cheek getting red.

"you should have known the answer!", she pout making me laugh again.

"aww. whose girlfriend are you?", I poke her cheek. and she point at me. "yours."

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

I walk around at the train station, waiting for Jiyeong to show up. I sit on my motorbike and was about to send her a message before someone close my eyes from behind. I frown, if I were to be kidnap here, in the public, it's impossible. then, I feel the tiny hand pressing onto my eyes.

"guess who?", a sweet voice reaching my ear drum. 

"hmmm. Minyoung?", I answer wrongly on purpose.

"sorry, please try again.", she said patiently.

"then Wonwoo?", I almost choke up when she pinch my arm.

"how come my tiny hand become a man's? and who's Minyoung?", she fold her arm and glare at me furiosly.

"Jiyeong-ah! Aigoo, how come I mistook you for someone else?", I laugh loudly making the people around look at us.

"I hate you!", she throw her gloves at me. one thing that I adore about her, when she's sulking, she tend to throw things. weird, huh?

"am sorry, I was just joking. sorry, sorry.", I take her hand and put on her gloves back. only that time I realise how casual she is..

she's wearing a turquoise tank top paired with a black leather jacket. She have her black legging and brown boots then to complete her look, she hold her brown sling back. to tell you, only with a simple base make-up, she still looks fabulous!

"you looks so casual. i like it.", i wink at her making her eyes widen. 

"aren't we going to the amusement park yet? where's DongHo and Jimin?", she look around her surrounding to search for the familiar faces.

"they're going first. DongHo said that he can't wait any longer.", I look at my rolex. it's already 30 minutes late. 

"i'm so sorry! the train got delayed. so, I can't do any-", I shut her up. 

"it's okay. we can go now. hop on!", I order her and she hop on.

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

"I can't believe that you did confess to Jimin! you are lucky to have her.", Jiyeong sip on her hot cappucino. 

"I know I was kind of late. but, I did a great job right?", DongHo eyes wander at the cafe's toilet. 

"She will be here shortly. no worries."

"DongHo! So, you make me as a scapegoat?", I glare at him.

he let out an apologetic laugh. "If I didn't tell her that your coming, she won't be coming as well."

"It's okay oppa. think it as helping your friend. ne?"

"DongHo. can you take me home? My dad just called me to get home.", Jimin tap DongHo's shoulder. 

"oh, alright. then, I'll take my leave guys.", DongHo get  up following Jimin from the back. 

Mingyu give a thumbs up, saying that's a green light because Jimin let him to take her home.

"oppa. am tired. we rode the roller coaster and you almost vomit when we get off.", Jiyeong laugh so much until her eyes become teary. 

"cut it off! man also have weakness.", I kick her slightly. but, she won't stop laughing. 

"what is your weakness? example?", she lean forward to hear my answer.

"beautiful woman, like you.", I stated with a low voice.

"eww!! you're so cheesy!", she hide her face with her white muffler that I bought for her. she's so cute. she uncover her face and look at me. we look at each other then after a few second, we laugh together.

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

"I can't believe it's raining.", Jiyeong cover her head with her right hand and her other hand cover my head.

"I know right. Guess I need to drive fast. I don't want to catch a cold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter