⚜ Seven

4Souls, 4Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  If you think big, you get big.     ⇣ seven

Sana’s  POV

Thank goodness I didn’t accept his proposal. Otherwise, I’ll regret it in my entire life. How could you, SeungCheol. I thought you were sincere about liking me, but you’re doing it for your own advantages. If I didn’t accidentally walk at the corridor, I wouldn’t know. I might accept it.

I was about to meet SeungCheol to give him my answer, but surprised with the situation in front of me. SeungCheol was getting a punch after punch. His face was full covered with blood.

“Joshua! You’re killing him!”, one of the man start to panic.

“Why not? I might kill him right now, at this time. He was very rude to me! I asked him but he ignored me!”, Joshua stopped to take a breath.

“Rather than answering your question, I choose beating gladly.”, SeungCheol try to stand up but he’s too weak making him lose balance and fall.

 “Anyone! Call the teacher!”, one of the students in the class shouted.

“Don’t you dare!”, Joshua moves to the girl and pin her to the wall.

“Or you might want a ‘special’ treatment from me? I don’t care either you’re a girl or a man.”, Joshua hit a table and kicked it.

By that time, I barged into the classroom. Everyone look at me up and down.

“Wow! It’s the princess!”, Joshua clapped his hands in delight.

“Who’s a princess? I called the teacher, and the teacher might call the police. Look at what you have done! Are you a thug or something? This is beyond a bullying!”, I pointed at SeungCheol who was still looking at me in disbelief.

Joshua give a small laugh and smirk.

“You are protecting him?”

“The one who’s playing with your heart, princess?”, he added.

“What do you mean?”, I asked curiously.

“He’s taking my bet, if he succeed, I’ll stop bullying him. If not, I’ll continue what am doing. B.U.L.L.Y.”, he spell the alphabet one by one.

 “and the bet is?”, I can’t wait any longer.

“Make you fall in love with him. And date you.”, he answered shortly.

“I see.”, I said. I feel like my shoulders have fallen from its original place.

“Then, it’s done. I did fall in love with him. This ancient…”, I stuttered.

“Sana!”, SeungCheol tried to stop me but I continued.

“This man who’s wearing an ancient looking glasses. He’s somehow looks gorgeous behind those glasses. Finally, I realized he was doing it for his own good.”, I look at SeungCheol in disgust. I crutch down to search for his eyes.

“Thanks for giving me those precious memories. Although, it’s full of lies.”, I stand up back and run away from the classroom.

“Sana!”, I heard SeungCheol from behind but he can’t move because he’s too weak.

I want him to run to me and comfort me but it’s nonsense. He’s doing it for his own good. He doesn’t love me sincerely.

At the evening, I feel like someone stalking me and I knew it was him without looking.

“Sana!”

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

Wonwoo and Mingyu are playing soccer at the field for fun during lunch.

“Oi, where’s Tzuyu?”, Mingyu keeps on dribbling the ball with his right foot.

“I don’t know.”, Wonwoo try to steal the ball but can’t focus.

“Really? I thought both of you are like the sea and shore. Inseparable.”, Mingyu try to tease Wonwoo by giving him the ball and take it back.

“None of your business. What about your dad? My dad told me to inform you that he’s coming by your house today.”, Wonwoo smile when he finally can steal the ball. He quickly make a move to make a goal.

“GOAALLLLL!!”, Tzuyu shout from a distance.

“Hey, keep your voice down. Are you a woman or a man?”, Sana slap Tzuyu’s hand gently.

“My man just made a goal. Is that wrong to feel happy about it?”, Tzuyu stick her tongue out and run towards the men’s direction. Then, she pat Wonwoo’s head.

“I wish I could be happy like that.”, Sana said and she get startled when Mingyu shout her name.

“Coming!”

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

“So, actually. We sort of knew about you and that elite student.”, Wonwoo stated.

“I know.”, Sana smile.

“Ehhhh? How?”, Tzuyu and Wonwoo enlarge their eyes.

“You know, I have this sixth sense. I can know when people are stalking me. Like what both of you had done months ago.”, Sana play with her pencil and doodle her notebook.

“You are strong, Sana.”

“You didn’t even tell us about what happened. We wanted to ask, but we don’t want to be a busybody.”, Wonwoo explains.

“I’m fine. It’s the thought that counts.”, Sana sighs silently.

“Anyway, guys. The big exam is two months ahead! Want to do a study group?”, Mingyu claps his hand to grab their attention.

“Call! We have the first and second place students in our group!”, Tzuyu put her thumbs up in the air.

“I- I haven’t finish my revision yet.”, Sana shake her head.

“Me too. I still have heaps of question in my room.”, Wonwoo frowns.

“No can do!”, Tzuyu shake her head.

“Alright, then. We meet at our house.”, Wonwoo give up. He’s hopeless in front of Tzuyu.

“Wonwoo! How come you give up so fast?”, Sana rolls her eyes.

Tzuyu and Mingyu laughs loudly as if they have won a lottery.

 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

“So, you need to change this X into Y. Then….”, Wonwoo explain how to solve the question to Tzuyu. Even though Tzuyu try to focus, she can’t ignore the sweet scent coming from Wonwoo.

“Are you listening, Tzu?”, Wonwoo waves in front of Tzuyu.

“Ah. I’m sorry. I can’t focus.”, Tzuyu close and open her eyes.

“Really? Did I speak in alien language?”, Wonwoo try to joke but Tzuyu pout.

“Here, Tzu. Let me teach you an easy way. Wonwoo’s way is quite long and difficult.”, Sana wink at Wonwoo.

“Hey! To me, it’s easy!”, Wonwoo start to negotiate.

“To you, it’s easy. To me, it’s wasting time.”, Sana smirk.

“Come on, guys. We don’t have time to quarrel here.”, Mingyu remind them.

“It’s okay, bae. You can learn from Sana and you can save time during exam.”, Tzuyu try to comfort him.

“Alright, let me see how it can save my time.”, Wonwoo said before he start to focus.

At the same time, Sana smiles. She can still remember the way she and SeungCheol always fight when they are solving a question. Both are top students in their own class and both are quite ego. At last, they use timer to find the winner. Who solve the question first, is the winner.

“What are you smiling about, girl?”, Mingyu hit Sana’s head with his pencil.

“It’s hurt, you jerk!”, Sana rubs her head while frowns.

“Ouch. It’s hurt?”, Mingyu laughs.

That time, Sana remember again that SeungCheol always said ‘ouch’ whenever he talks.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! I think we need a break. Our friend here seems like she had gone far to dreamland.”, Mingyu sigh.

“Am not.”

“Yes, you are.”

“Fine, let me bring a refreshment for you guys.”, Wonwoo stand up from his seat and moves toward the door when Tzuyu stand up as well to come along with him.

“Don’t do anything strange at the kitchen.”, Mingyu and Sana laughs.

 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

“Yo! Are you alright?”, Mingyu start the conversation after he reads the atmosphere.

“Yeah. Why?”, Sana looks down at her revision book.

“You aren’t looking at me.”

“Am listening. I doesn’t need to look at your face.”

“I heard SeungCheol had transferred to Seoul.”,Mingyu try to grab Sana’s attention.

“What?”, Sana raise her head.

“Yep. Last month. I heard from Wonwoo. His sister told him.”

“How does she knows SeungCheol?”

“Well, SeungCheol is quite famous in the elite class. Be it the junior or senior. He’s a genius, but a nerd.”

“Then, why does she tell Wonwoo about it?”

“She always saw you and him together. Maybe a date?”, Mingyu smirk. He had grab Sana’s attention.

“We are not a thing.”

“Yeah, I heard.”

“Anyway. Don’t think too much about that guy, focus o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter