⚜ Four |Wonwoo's special|

4Souls, 4Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  If you think big, you get big.     ⇣ four

21 April 2014

Daddy told me his next destination is Tokyo, the capital of Japan. I once read that Tokyo is a Japan’s bustling capital, mixes the ultramodern and the traditional, from neon-lit skyscrapers and anime shops to cherry trees and temples. The opulent Meiji Shinto Shrine is known for its towering gate and surrounding forests. The Imperial Palace sits amid sprawling public gardens. The city is famed for its vibrant food scene, and its Shibuya and Harajuku districts are the heart of its trendy teen fashion scene. Believe me, once I tell my friend about this, they’re going to be jealous of me… I’m totally going to make sure dad brings me along again this time…

-the airplane 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

23 April 2014

My gosh! I think the world is being unfair to me… daddy won’t bring me along… this is already the second time… I know, am being a child, but that is who I am… am still 7 years old, so what? Look, he’s calling for dinner… remind me, to not take my dinner until he let me follow him to Tokyo… am having my sleep early tonight… wow, look at the time… it’s just only 7.49 pm…

-the airplane

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

27 April 2014

At last, I can still see the light again… after 4 days skipping out my dinner, but sometime I still eat without them knowing, daddy agrees to bring me… but, I need to be a good and tidy boy this time… this trip is important for my daddy as dad’s company going to make a huge profit by signing with the Japan’s company…

-the airplane

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

29 April 2014

Two days until the red letter day… As I told you, my friends was indeed jealous of me… they told me to bring them as well, but what can I do? *being jokester for a while* next time, pal…

-the airplane

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

1 May 2014

Finally, the day has come… I put on a purple T-shirt  and my ripped jean… but, daddy disapprove… he told me to dress properly since were going to take a flight… with a disagree face, I still need to follow his order… then, I changed my mind… maybe I should wear my purple knitted sweater, a black jean and black leather coat my mummy gave me… and as an extra, I will put a purple muffler around my neck. Fantastic, right?

-the airplane

2 May 2014

Opps… it’s almost 2 a.m here… my daddy and I already settled in a hotel room… dad’s sleeping soundly already maybe because of the long flight or maybe he’s just tired… I saw his file just now, don’t put blame on me! It was lying on the ground, so as a good son, I clean it up and put it in his bag… so, I saw a huge apartment, maybe it’s their project this time? I can’t wait to see the building take shape in this world… woah! I think I need to have my sleep now… bye, earthling…

-the airplane

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

5 May 2014

The past two days was fun, dad bring me to dinner at a Chinese Traditional Restaurant. We were served by snacks such as unsalted peanuts and salted roasted peanuts in a small bowl. I was very hungry, so I grab and munch them when my father look unhappy at my actions.

The next thing was serve was a herbal tea. Believe me, it’s not to my liking. As a child, I don’t drink herbs. It taste so bitter. I take a glance at my dad and he kept on saying ‘oishi’. I smirked at that sight and slowly blow the tea.

Then, at last, rice! My lovely rice had come along with Gong Bao chicken. It taste great with it’s diced chicken, dried chili and fried peanuts. It was cooked well, and I can’t stop eating. Once the chicken finished, they take it and replace with Peeking Roasted Duck. I heard my dad’s translator said that it’s savoured for its thin and crispy skin. The Sliced Peking duck is often eaten with pancakes, sweet bean sauce, or soy with mashed garlic. I take a taste and ended up by saying ‘oishi’ as well and that made a huge laughter on dad and his partner.

Well, we did ate a lot of dishes and I can’t remember all of them. It was very delicious and I can’t stop remembering the taste.

Anyways, tomorrow dad’s going to go to the J company. His partner did invite me as well and I can’t stop pretending to smile widely.

-the airplane 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

7 May 2014

I take a tour around J company’s rest area this morning and saw a girl in a white dress. She has a long brown hair and white complexion. Maybe, she’s around my age? I did followed her and come to a bakery. By the time I come in the bakery, I can smell the sweet scent of the bread that was just bake.

“Welcome to Happy bakery! What can I help you?”, ask a young woman in a smile. I understand that smile, a fake smile.

“I was searching for a…”, I caught a glimpse of the same girl again and she’s heading to my direction!

“Miss Mina. Mom’s calling for you. I’ll replace you.”, she said. The woman then leave us.

I look at her up and down. She looks gorgeous!

“Err… what can I help you, sir?”, she scratch her hair.

“Am I too old to be called ‘sir’?”, I ask her.

“Am sorry, sir. I mean, no. I don’t know what to call you.”, she explain.

I smirk. Thank goodness, I can understand her a bit.

“Just call me airplane.”, I smile and reached out my hand and she take it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter