⚜ Special |Sana X Seungcheol|

4Souls, 4Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  If you think big, you get big.     ⇣ Special

“Hey.”, greet SeungCheol to Sana who is working as the chief organizer of disable children campaign.

“Hey. You want to make a donation?”, Sana greet him back with a smile on her face.

“Sana… can you remember me?”, SeungCheol laughs when he sees Sana’s confuse face.

“Am sorry, sir. I  can’t register your face in my mind.”, Sana bow.

“No, it’s okay. You might not remember me. Although, I still remember you. You still looks the same only you look more matured now.”

“Can you tell me your name, please sir? Maybe that way, I can recall.”, Sana doesn’t want to give up.

“It’s me, SeungCheol! How have you been?”, SuengCheol grin to show his lovely smile.

“Oh my god, SeungCheol! Look at you! Where’s your… umm…”, Sana makes a gesture to show a glasses.

“The ancient? I ditch it. One of my partner told me to use contacts, so I did. Do I look weird?”, SeungCheol scratch his hair shyly.

“No… no… you look great. More handsome, perhaps?, Sana compliment him and laughs nervously.

“Actually, Sana. I wanted to apologize for what had happened years ago.”

“Oh! Forget about it, I already forgive you. We were still kids and immature. Anyway, you’re married?”, Sana points at SeungCheol’s ring finger.

“This?”, SeungCheol looks at his ring finger to show his titanium wedding ring band.

“Sort of?”, he added while smirking.

“Omma! Great-grandmother called you.”, a girl in her ponytails come running at Sana and look at SeungCheol with confusion.

“So, you’re married as well?”, SeungCheol frowns.

“Sort of?”, Sana answer him back with a laugh.

“Deja-vu.”, SeungCheol laughs with his own word.

“So, SeungCheol. I need to get going now. Catch you later, alright?”, Sana runs after the girl and waves at SeungCheol who is still standing rigid at the same spot.

 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

“Hana, can you go to your room, please?”, Principal Minatozaki order the girl who just finished her dinner.

“Alright.”, Hana gets off from the dining table and runs to her room.

“What is it, grandma?”, Sana put a slice of carrot in and munch it.

“You know Chairman Choi, right?”, Principal Minatozaki put down her spoon and fork.

“The one who donate the most highest money at the campaign?”

“Yeah. I saw his youngest son today. He looks decent.”

“Get to the point.”, Sana is tired and she wants to rest.

“We talked and he wanted you to be his daughter-in-law.”, Principal Minatozaki gulp down her juice once she finish her sentences.

“What? Grandma, haven’t you regret with what had happened three years ago?”

“I still does, Sana. That man is a horrible human being. I bet you Chairman Choi’s son is not like that !”

“How would you know? We can’t judge by the cover isn’t it?”, Sana cross her arms.

“I won’t do it! Do you remember when I had miscarriage, he was with another woman? He also didn’t ask much when I wanted a divorce! He used me as a toy!”, Sana raise her voice.

“Control your voice, Sana. I’m still older than you.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I just wanted a great-grandchild. That’s it, is that wrong?”

“We have Hana, alright? Isn’t she’s enough?”, Sana try to control her voice.

“Hana is an adopted child. I want a real great-grandchild! My own blood running in his or her body. Is that too much?”

“It’s not. The thing that is too much is that, you sell me like an object. How can you…?”, Sana stand up from her seat and walks to her room when Principal Minatozaki call her.

“Think about it, Sana.”

 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

Although Sana ignored her grandmother’s request, she knew this day would come. Today, she will meet her future husband.

“ you future husband! I don’t even know his name or his face!”, Sana scream inside her room while applying her makeup.

“Are you ready, Sana?”, Principal Minatozaki open the door to Sana’s room.

“Can’t I just escape? I don’t want to go.”, Sana rolls her eyes.

“You must go. Chairman Choi is very excited to see you. Aren’t you glad? He is a generous person.”, Principal Minatozaki reach Sana’s hair and comb it.

“His generosity means something.”, Sana press the ‘generosity’ word while whining.

“Can’t you give him a chance?”

“Am doing it right now grandma.”, Sana picks her car keys.

“Let’s go now.”, Sana take her grandmother’s hand and bring her out from her room to the car porch.

 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

 “Chairman Choi told me to bring you to the restaurant.”

Before answering, Leader Choi sigh. “How many time do I need to tell you that I won’t go!”

“But… Leader Kim… This is Chairman Choi’s order. Am afraid I can’t ignore his order.”

“Then, call him. Tell him, I won’t go!”, Leader Choi fold his arm while looking through his phone.

“Leader-“

“Now!”

“Am sorry, Leader Choi.”, once the chauffeur finish his sentences, two guards enter the room and grab Leader Choi’s arm side by side.

“What is this?! Let me go!”

“Bring him to the car and make sure he didn’t escape.”, the chauffeur order the guards and they nod.

“I won’t forgive you! You two are fired!”

Leader Choi try to release from the two guard’s grip but the guards won’t budge.

 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

“Am sorry, Mdm. Minatozaki. It’s seem like my son is running late.”, Chairman Choi bow his head and keeps on looking at the restaurant’s entrance.

“What a punctual man.”, Sana mumble and Principal Minatozaki heard it then she glare at Sana. Sana just shrug.

“It’s okay, Chairman. I guess that, he’s having an important meeting.”

“Bull. I have been waiting here like 30 minutes!”, Sana whisper to herself.

“Sana. I’m really sure you will like my son.”, Chairman Choi can see the boredom in Sana’s face.

“Hopefully.”, Sana raise her eyebrow and smirk.

 “She’s interesting.”, Chairman Choi scoff.

“You or your son I should married with?”, Sana still whispering.

Then, the restaurant’s door open to reveal a very tall and a handsome looking man. He walks slowly to their direction with his ignorant face.

“That’s him?”, Sana ask to her grandmother.

“Not sure.”

“What do you mean, ‘not sure’? you told me, you met him!”

“Just a glimpse.”

“Oh my god, grandmother!”, Sana rolls her eyes.

“Am sorry, am late, father. And oh! You must be the famous lecturer, Minatozaki Sana and our precious principal Minatozaki! Nice to meet you.”, the man smiles while stretching his hand to the two women.

“Same goes to me, Mr.?”, Sana take his hand and ask for his name.

“Oh, it’s Choi…”

 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

After talking about several things, Sana manage to found out the man sitting in front of her is a playboy. The way he talk to her, it’s full of sweet words, lies and hope. Unfortunately, Sana is not a girl who fall for those words. She likes a normal guy.

Suddenly, the restaurant’s door open again and this time everyone in the restaurant turn their face to see a guy with a suit. Sana is not one of them because she is very engrossed with her fish and chip.

“Table for one?”, a waitress come to him and play with her hair. Trying to flirt with the guy.

“Thanks but my father already reserve a table.”, the guy show his killer smile to the waitress.

“May I know the name for reservation?”, the waitress open her tablet and ready to search for the name.

“Oh, it’s okay. I think I saw them already. Thanks again.”, the guy then walk to Chairman’s table.

Once he’s there, Chairman Choi’s face turn red. He has waited for this man like hours!

“Do you have reason for being late?”, Chairman Choi can’t control his anger and attack the guy with question before he could sit.

“Private matter? Miss…”, the guy turn to Sana and Sana turn her face and is very shock to see the guy.

“SeungCheol?!”, she scream at the guy face.

“Sana?”, SeungCheol blinks his eyes.

“You know each other?”, Chairman Choi frowns.

“Yeah. We’re studying at the same high school.”, Sana still can’t believe her eyes.

“That’s great then! Sana, this is my youngest son, Choi SeungCheol.”, Chairman Choi said.

“I… I thought this other guy is your youngest son.”, Sana point at the other guy.

“No, Sana. He’s my oldest son and he’s married.”

“Why? Am I your type?”, the guy smile sarcastically.

“Am very sorry. I doesn’t know that your… you’re married.”

“Grandmother doesn’t tell me that you have two sons.”, Sana try to cover her embarrassment. Thank goodness, her grandmother had leave after the first guy came.

“It’s okay. Well, I think I should be going now as well. Let’s go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter