⚜ Six

4Souls, 4Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  If you think big, you get big.     ⇣ six

“Move!”, Wonwoo order Mingyu who is sitting.

“Wae? We agreed to change our seats, no?”, Mingyu close his eyes.

“It’s already expired.”, Wonwoo fold his arm.

“Ehh? We have an expired date? I doesn’t know about that?”

“Yeah, we do.”, Wonwoo try to push Mingyu but he doesn’t budge.

“Am not done yet! Give me time until the exam is over, juseyo?”, Mingyu try to act cute.

“It doesn’t suits you at all.”

“Oppa, let him sit there a bit longer.”, Tzuyu smiles at Wonwoo and Mingyu.

“See? Your girlfriend is very considerable. That’s why I love her. As friend, of course.”, Mingyu correct his words after getting a glare from Wonwoo.

“It’s okay, oppa. We still study in the same room.”, Tzuyu try again.

“I don’t want to leave you with him!”, Wonwoo point at Mingyu.

“Excuse me! If it wasn’t me, you two will still-“

“Fine! I’ll let you sit there until exam over. Then, by the time you should leave. Take that as my gratitude.”, Wonwoo walk to his seat and doesn’t stop glaring at Tzuyu and Mingyu respectively.

“Wow, that’s your boyfriend?”, Mingyu looks at Tzuyu.

“Yes, he is.”, Tzuyu smiles brightly.

“You haven’t said ‘thank you’ to me!”, Mingyu raise his eyebrow.

“Thanks, chingu. You’re the best!”, Tzuyu gives two thumbs up for Mingyu.

“Hohoho! Thank you, thank you. So, tell me what happened that night?”, Mingyu try to dig the incident he missed.

“Nothing much?”, Tzuyu laugh when Mingyu makes a puppy eyes.

“So greedy! You won’t tell me? Really?”

“You look so cute that way. I feel like squeezing your face!”, Tzuyu raise her hands.

“Stop it, you two! I can’t keep quiet looking at both of you.”, Wonwoo barge into them.

“Hey, bro! can’t you stop being so jealous? You’re so annoying. It’s not like am flirting with her. She’s yours alright?”, Mingyu sigh.

“You…!”

“Mingyu-ah, you’re being overboard right now. You shouldn’t said that.”, Tzuyu grab Wonwoo’s arm ang brush it gently to comfort him.

“But, he being so-“

“Come on, Wonwooo. Let’s go outside for a while.”, Tzuyu push Wonwoo out from the room and looks back at Mingyu to say sorry.

Mingyu sigh. Why Wonwoo being so annoying and clingy? Mingyu shake his head and grab his earpiece.

“Wonwoo. You’re being annoying, it’s true.”, Tzuyu start the conversation after reaching the corridor.

“but, I…”

“I know… I know you’re being protective… but, I can take care of myself as well. You doesn’t need to worry about me because I will never do anything stupid. I love you, I love our relationship.”, Tzuyu explains.

“Tzu…”, Wonwoo hesitate.

“Finish your sentences.”

“Tzu, am sorry. I was just being insecure. Am worried that you might leave me, one day. I can’t live without you. I love you, I adore you too much… am sorry, baby.”

“You can live without me, unless you’re out of oxygen.”, Tzuyu try to change the atmosphere.

“Am being serious, Tzu…”, Wonwoo looks at Tzuyu’s eyes deeply.

“It’s okay. You’re forgiven if you bring me back my handkerchief, it has a lot of sentimental memory.”, this time Wonwoo laughs at last.

“I won’t give it back, it brings a lot of memory to me as well.”, Wonwoo stick out his tongue and run away from Tzuyu.

“Oppa!”, Tzuyu runs as well to hit Wonwoo.

Once she reach Wonwoo, he grab her and hug her.

“Thanks for loving me, baby.”, Wonwoo kiss her forehead.

“Hmmm…”

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

”Well… well… well… Look who do we have here?”, Joshua point at SeungCheol direction who is eating at the cafeteria and approach him.

SeungCheol raise his head to find Jackson’s face. “What do you want? I didn’t bother you this time.”

“You have the courage to speak to me now, huh?”, Jackson raise his foot up and place it on the nearest chair.

“Look, I don’t want to make you angry. Can you just leave me?”

“I won’t. I just want to ask about your progress with Sana. Any luck?”

“Nothing much. She ignored me completely.”

“And you dare to answer me back without doing anything? Did you forget about our bet?”

“No, I didn’t. I just… am tired of all this thing. Do you really need to bully people? Just because you’re rich and have the power you-“

Joshua can’t control his anger and punch SeungCheol’s right cheek. Everyone at the cafeteria quickly look at them with a suspense face.

SeungCheol laugh slowly and touch his right cheek.

“Just one blow doesn’t make me look pitiful. You are pitiful, Joshua.”

“Mr.Lee is here!”, a female voice heard from a far.

“You better leave otherwise Mr.Lee will kick you out from this school. How many time did you already make a ruckus?”, SeungCheol push Joshua’s shoulder with his index finger.

“You better be careful next time.”, Joshua warn before making his exit.

SeungCheol sigh. He actually scared with Joshua but he doesn’t want to look weak this time.

From a distance, SeungCheol can see Sana heading to him.

“SeungCheol, are you alright?”, Sana ask with a concern face.

“Yeah, am fine. No worries.”, SeungCheol adjust his glasses from falling.

“Are you sure? Let me see…”, Sana look at the swollen cheek that starting to redden.

“What happened actually? Who’s that?”

“No one. He’ just worried that I might steal you from him.”, SeungCheol wink at Sana.

“What the hell?”, Sana rolls her eyes.

“Hey, are you free this afternoon?”, SeungCheol laughs.

“No. I need to study.”

“Ouch. I thought that we should go to a library, near the new complex. I want you to recommend me a book?”, SeungCheol knows that Sana is crazy with books.

“Am… am sorry then. Maybe next time.”, Sana try to leave when SeungCheol grab her wrist and catch her phone with his other hand.

“What are you doing?”, Sana try to take it back but SeungCheol doesn’t allow it.

“Sneaking your picture. Here..”, he gives it back after pressing several keypad and leave the cafeteria.

“What?”, Sana look at her phone and see a phone number and saved as ‘ancient’. Sana scoff and smile.

“Did he know that I called him that?”, Sana shake her head while smiling before leaving.

 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

SeungCheol’s POV

I close my eyes when I remind the way Sana smile during recess. It was short but I still can see that she look gorgeous that way. Deep in my heart, I want to stop the bet. I don’t want to see tears in that face. I already made her mad last time, with the photo of her kissing Mingyu. If I… if she finds out about this and about the bet, she’ll probably hate me forever and maybe she wouldn’t forgive me. I sighed at the thought and slapped my both cheek gently to wake me up. I need to study! I was about to focus when my mother knock on the door.

“Adeul, dinner is ready.”, mom informed me.

“Ne, omma. Just one more question.”, I shouted back from inside.

“Alright, I’ll wait for you. Take your time.”

I looked back at my revision book and try to solve the question but my head can’t figure out a solution. I take a deep breathe several times but still can’t. This time, I looked at the white ceiling, clearing my mind.

“You can do this, Cheol! Just one more question.”, I try to think positive and focus back. After writing and erasing, I managed to solve the question. I close my book and went outside just to find my mother sleep soundly. She must be very tired raising 2 sons herself. I looked around to find my brother but didn’t catch any sight of him.

“Mom, wake up. You don’t want to catch a cold here.”, I slapped her shoulder gently. She moved a bit and opened her eyes.

“Oh, did I sleep? Sorry.”, she said.

I remembered the way I kept on saying sorry to Joshua last time. “What are you sorry about? There’s nothing to be sorry about!”, I raised my voice unconsciously.

“Adeul, did something happened to you?”, she looked at me with that pair of tired eyes.

“No, nothing… Nothing happened… Am just hungry. What’s for dinner?”, I tried to make my voice cheerful.

Then, we eat together while talking a lot of things. How she wanted me to be successful following my bastard father’s steps and many things.

“Omma, why did Appa divorce you?”, I asked her.

“We’re no longer in love.”, she answered shortly.

“Then, why you didn’t take the money he gave you?”

“I doesn’t need his pity. I can raise both of you myself. Why? Do you need money? I have a little saving.”

“No, mom. I’m just curious.”, deep in my heart, I feel like crying. Mom is a very tough woman.  I can’t ask her for money.

Then, the front door swing opened just to show my brother. He barged in with his annoyin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter