⚜ Special |Mingyu X Jiyeong|

4Souls, 4Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  If you think big, you get big.     ⇣ special

“Yes, Chairman Kim. I’ll bring you the information by this afternoon.”

Mingyu hang up the call with a smile on his face.

“At last, I’ll meet you again. 11 years had pass but I still can’t get rid of your face.”, Mingyu close his eyes before taking a deep breath.

“Excuse me, Chairman. Miss Jeon is here to talk about your project.”, Secretary Seo knock on the door while pointing at a girl with her striking red dress.

“I’m sorry, Secretary Seo. I think I can’t meet her right now. I need to go out for a while.”, Mingyu looks at Miss Jeon with a tired face.

Miss Jeon is always after him. He’s not signing with her but her father. Miss Jeon kept on showing herself whenever they have a business meeting. He knows that Miss Jeon has taken a liking towards him. The way she moves, walks and talks, it gives the hint.

Before Secretary Seo could say anything, Miss Jeon push Secretary Seo to the side and open the door. Showing her killer smile, she looks at Mingyu.

“Where are you going? I can talk in the car with you.”, Miss Jeon start to trail her fingers on Mingyu’s hand.

“Am sorry, Chairman.”, Secretary Seo nods when Mingyu tell her to leave.

“None of your business!”, Mingyu take away his hand and look away from her.

 “Are you sure? Your project seems like saying a farewell to you right now.”, Miss Jeon smirk and laughs.

“You know what? I think it’s better for you to leave now. I still have many things to be done.”, Mingyu keep his eyes on his computer screen. 

“Aww, darling. I only want to see your face, it relieves my stress.”, Miss Jeon her lips and sit on the table.

“Get off from the table.”, Mingyu still try to control his voice.

“Why don’t we do something naughty?”, Miss Jeon wink before searching for Mingyu’s collar.

“Miss Jeon. This is an office.”, Mingyu close his eyes when Miss Jeon starts to his clothes.

“Don’t be shy. This is your office, your employee wouldn’t dare to talk about you.”, Miss Jeon smiles to see Mingyu’s heavy breathing.

“Miss Jeon…”

“What, darling?”

“Yooouu…!”

“Yes?”

Mingyu takes Miss Jeon’s hand and push it away.

“Don’t you dare to touch me and come here again! Leave before I call the guard!”, Mingyu comb his hair to the back and fix his clothes.

“What a waste.”, Miss Jeon mumble and get off from the table.

“Till we meet again.”, Miss Jeon said and throw a flying kiss.

“There will be no next time.”, Mingyu sigh once Miss Jeon left the room.

 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

“This is it?”, Mingyu ask again to his driver at the front while looking at a private clinic in front of him.

“Yes, Chairman. According to the address you gave me, this is the location.”

“Wait here. I’ll go and check.”, Mingyu opens the door and walk straight into the clinic.

“Excuse me, I would like to ask. Is Doctor Min inside?”, Mingyu ask at the dispensary.

“Yes, she is. You would like to see her?”, he nurse ask.

“Yes, sure.”

“Can I have your identification card, please? I need to register you.”

“Oh, here.”, Mingyu takes out his card from his wallet and give it to the nurse.

“You may sit now.”, the nurse allows.

“Thank you.”

Mingyu go out from the clinic and tell his driver to return to the office first. He will take a taxi. Then, he come inside the clinic again. He wait for a while when his name is called by the nurse.

“Mr. Kim Mingyu?”

“Yes, I am here!”, Mingyu raise from his seats and goes into the room.

Inside, he could see Jiyeong in a white gown wearing a mask.

“Are you sick?”, Mingyu ask Jiyeong once he’s seated.

“Oh my. Who’s the doctor here?”, Jiyeong laughs.

“I’m sorry. I was just curious about your mask.”, Mingyu point at the mask with his index finger.

“Oh, this? I caught a flu last night.”

“I see. You didn’t treat it?”, Mingyu ask again.

“Oh, come on. What’s bring you here?”, Jiyeong looks into Mingyu’s eyes.

“Hmm… instinct?”

“Actually, I came to meet you.”, Mingyu added when he see Jiyeong’s glaring at him.

“I know you come to meet me. Where is it hurt?”, Jiyeong can’t keep her patient anymore.

“It’s hurt here.”, Mingyu point at his left chest.

“Your chest? Are you a smoker?”, Jiyeong ask again and write down something on a paper.

“No.”

“Then, do you have any friend who smoke?”

“No, but I know someone who makes my heart beats like crazy.”, Mingyu said while looking into Jiyeong’s eyes.

“Then, you doesn’t need a cure from me. Go and find that girl.”

“I came to a right place. It cures once I see your face.”

“Mingyu, I thought you hates me.”, Jiyeong put down her pen and find Mingyu’s face.

“So, you do know me.”, Mingyu smiles.

“Of course I know you. Once I saw your name, I instantly know it’s you. I mean, you’re famous. You inherit your dad’s property. No one doesn’t know Chairman Kim Mingyu who owns the largest company in this place.”

“Jiyeong, I still like you. I love you.”, Mingyu takes Jiyeong’s hand and hold it.

“I doubt it. If you doesn’t have anything to say, please leave.”, Jiyeong shows the exit to Mingyu.

“Jiyeong. I was wrong to break up with you.”

“It’s not wrong. If not, I will not meet someone that I like.”

“You have boyfriend?!”, Mingyu shout by the fact.

“Yes, I did. I love him.”

“No, you’re not!”, Mingyu stand up and grab Jiyeong’s shoulder.

“I am, Mingyu. Look at me, I don’t lie easily like you does.”, Jiyeong push Mingyu’s hand to the side.

“Fine. Then, let me see how much does you loves your boyfriend.”, Mingyu then leave the clinic and stopped a car and headed to a bar.         

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

“Hey, never thought to see you here, Chairman Kim!”, DongHo smiles while patting Mingyu’s shoulder.

“Hey, Captain Shin! Are you on leave?”, Mingyu smiles so big that his mouth might torn.

“Yeah. So, we decided to drink.”, DongHo point at a table around the corner to show all his comrade getting wasted.

Mingyu then waves at them and they waves back.

“So, Captain. How long is your leave this time?”, Mingyu drinks his tequila with one gulp.

“Not sure yet. Maybe 3-5 months? Well, am an important person.”, DongHo chuckles.

“Anyway, what brought you here? Business aren’t going so well?”, DongHo takes his drinks as well while grinning.

“Nah. Nothing about business. It’s about a girl.”, Mingyu raise his eyebrow while looking very pissed.

“A girl?! that’s a huge news. Who’s this lucky girl?”

“You know her. Someone from our high school.”

“Eh, Sana? I thought she’s married already?”

“Oh my goodness, DongHo! I wouldn’t steal someone’s property like that!”

“Property eh? So, who is it? Who is it?”, DongHo is super excited.

“Jiyeong. My ex-gf.”, Mingyu rolls his eyes.

“Wow! She is someone’s property as well.”, DongHo his lips.

“You mean you know that guy?”, Mingyu look at DongHo.

“That guy is a medical soldier. They met when Jiyeong do a volunteer service a year ago.

“How’s that guy? Does he treat Jiyeong well?”, Mingyu ask curiously.

“Hmm… I think so, when he got time, he’ll immediately call her. They are like the famous couple. Everyone talks about them.”

“Really? That’s good to hear. You can go to your friends.”, Mingyu smiles bitterly.

“Are you sure? You look lonely.”, DongHo frowns.

“Am fine, I can take care of myself.”, Mingyu try to smile cheerfully to convince DongHo.

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

“Son! What happened?”, Chairman Kim open the main door just to see Mingyu laying down on the floor.

“Dad~ You look handsome tonight.”, Mingyu chuckles while giving a thumbs up to his dad.

“Are you drunk?”, Chairman Kim frowns. He tried to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter