⚜ Special |Tzuyu X Wonwoo|

4Souls, 4Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  If you think big, you get big.     ⇣ special “Stop poking my stomach!”, Tzuyu stop Wonwoo’s hand several times already.

“Why? I was just trying to feel my baby inside.”

Yeah, after 5 years of marriage, Wonwoo and Tzuyu manage to have a son and this time they’re expecting a pair of twin.

“Yeobo (honey), you know… I suddenly recall the memories from the past few years. When am still pregnant with DaeHyun.”, Tzuyu rub her bulging stomach.

“What about it, hmm?”, Wonwoo stand up to get his coffee in the kitchen.

“That… we need to marry to shut those people who bad mouthing about us.”

“It’s okay, it’s in the past and I don’t regret doing it.”, Wonwoo take a sip of his hot cocoa.

“We were so young back then and those incident happened so fast.”, Tzuyu let out a sigh.

Looking at the past, Wonwoo change his course at half way to business study because he can’t cope studying medic. One of those days come when they’re doing a farewell party for their superior. They were both drunk  and Wonwoo drive them back to his apartment.

After realising her period had past due it’s fixed date, Tzuyu become flustered. Every time she saw Wonwoo walk past her, she will avoid and run away from him. Until one day, Wonwoo catch her. She cried her eyes out and told Wonwoo everything. Wonwoo calm her down and told her to do a check-up at a clinic.

So, they went to a clinic and do urine test and scanning. Then, after scanning done, Tzuyu cried again. She was confirmed 2 months and three weeks pregnant. The doctor advised them to seek their parents first before deciding anything but Tzuyu was in rage. She wanted an abortion at that time. In contrast, Wonwoo wanted the baby and ignored her request.

Every day, at the office, the employees talked about them all the time even when they are near. Tzuyu can’t accept the reality and tried to kill herself but fortunately Wonwoo was there to stop her. He comforted her almost every day and finally they made up their mind to tell their parents.

At first, Wonwoo’s parents become hysterical, especially his mother. She threw everything to the ground and curse Tzuyu with very bad words. His father just stay silent while looking down. Tzuyu become very emotional and she keeps on blaming herself for whatever had happened.

Tzuyu told her mom about everything and her mom told her to marry Wonwoo as a solution. Her mother call Wonwoo’s parents and set a date to meet in Japan. So, they talk about the pair and at last both parents agreed and they married.

After married, Tzuyu almost had a miscarriage due to stress but thank goodness the doctor can save the baby and her. After nine months and ten days, Tzuyu gave birth to a baby boy and they name him DaeHyun. DaeHyun is a cheerful boy and an active one. He is like his father, he likes to tease and compliment his mother whenever he needs something.

Tzuyu become soft-hearted and each day when she looked at DaeHyun, she feels bad. She almost lost DaeHyun due to her own selfishness. Until now, she still feels it, although it began to vanish slowly. Wonwoo advise her to meet a counsellor and she did. She had a very good time doing her consultation and slowly she become a positive person.

“Baby, are you alright?”, Wonwoo taps Tzuyu’s cheek gently to wake her up.

“Yeah, am fine. I just kind of zoned out just now. Why?”, Tzuyu open her eyes quickly to see Wonwoo’s worried face.

“It’s time to pick DaeHyun from school or you want to rest a bit?”, Wonwoo grab the car keys and look at Tzuyu again.

“I’ll go with you.”, Tzuyu stand up from her seat and walks towards the main door with Wonwoos help.

 

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦

“Omma! You pick me up today!”, DaeHyun open the car door and lean to his mother to give a peck on the cheek.

“Yes, I did! Look who do we have here? My handsome little boy! What did you learn today?”, Tzuyu looks at the back to see DaeHyun face.

“We learned ‘ABC’ today! It was fun!”, DaeHyun starts to sing at the back of the car.

Wonwoo and Tzuyu take a glance at each other and smiles happily.

“Can you count 1,2,3 as well?”, Wonwoo ask when they stop near a traffic light.

“Of course I can! 1,2,3,5,10!”, DaeHyun try to count using his tiny fingers.

His parents laughs really loud when they heard the way he counted.

“You did great, son. But, you counted it wrong. It’s not 1,2,3,5,10. What number did you miss over there? After 3?”, Wonwoo glance to his back to see DaeHyun’s clueless face.

“Hmmm… 6?”, DaeHyun make a guess.

“Nope… try again.”, Wonwoo shakes his head and at the same time, he press the pedal and the car start to move again.

“Hmm… Mom, help me!”, DaeHyun shakes his mother’s chair.

“Alright, alright. I’ll give you a clue. It start from the letter ‘F’.”, Tzuyu makes a gesture to show the answer.

“I know! I know! It’s four, isn’t  it? Daddy?”, DaeHyun shouts excitedly when Wonwoo nods.

“After four?”, Tzuyu ask.

“Five!”

“Continue…”, Wonwoo order.

“Six… hmmm… then… ten? No, no! it’s seven, right! I knew it!”, DaeHyun then continue to count all the way to their house.

“Mom! You got a mail! It’s from Mi… Na… To… Zki?”, DaeHyun try to spell the sender’s name.

“Minatozaki Sana?”, Tzuyu  ask curiously.

“Yeah! Minatozki!”, DaeHyun nods his head while handing the letter to his mother.

“I haven’t heard from her like ages! What happened to her now?”, Tzuyu rips open the letter and reads it words after words.

“Yeobo, Sana is going to get married!”, Tzuyu enters the house followed by little DaeHyun.

“Wow! How many years had pass? Ten?”, Wonwoo try to recall. 

“Eleven!”, DaeHyun interrupt.

“Good job, after eleven?”, Wonwoo pats his son’s head that makes DaeHyun smiles to ear.

“What’s for lunch?”, Wonwoo looks at Tzuyu who is preparing the table.

“I wasn’t sure what to make and feel quite dizzy today. So, I just made spaghetti. Is that alright?”, Tzuyu smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter