Chapter - 9 Old Cousin And Getting Help

Prince's Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

               Chapter - 9 Old Cousin And Getting Help

 

Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook were searching in the forest but didn't get any clue about the bandit or their whereabout. Jungkook was was depressed because his older brother and crush were missing. 

"Where could be thier hide out?" Taehyung whispers in deep thought. Hoseok lazily looks around and then looks at zombie like Jungkook and steps away from Jungkook. 

"Well, if I was the bandit leader, I would made my hideout somewhere so, where no one can imagine" Hoseok randomly said.

"! You are right!! But we are not familiar with this place!" Taehyung shouts in anger because it was already couple of hours and yet they have not found Jin and Jimin.

"We need bait to catch the bandit, and I know who will do that" Jungkook said in scary voice looking at Hoseok. Hoseok hides behind Taehyung who smirks and pushed Hoseok in the middle. 

Taehyung and Jungkook smirks looking at each other and went closer to Hoseok who took the steps back.

"N..no! Get away from me..." Hoseok stammers and was looking like he was about to cry.

"Aaaaaarrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

 

 

 

 

"T..touch my,,, bo....dy" Hoseok who was dressed as girl was sings while looking around in fear. He would jump in fear whenever he heard ruffling of dry leaves.

"I... k..know. yo u. want ....It. ....." Hoseok gulps when saw shadow of someone. Taehyung and Jungkook were on the tree branch under which Hoseok was sitting and were waiting for any bandit to appear. 

"C,..chocolate. ...chocolate. ... To.. Touch my!!!!!!!"Hoseok look in fear when saw two bandit from before standing infornt of him. Bandit smirks looking at Hoseok and Hoseok hugs the tree in fear.

"We found another girl in just one day!" The first man said looking at teary Hoseok.

"Let's take her!"

"S..stay away from me!!!" Hoseok shouts while crying. Both the men came close to Hoseok and pulls him but then Jungkook and Taehyung jump on them and tied them with rope.

Hoseok sighs in relief and hugs Taehyung who pushed him away. Both the men glares at Taehyung and Jungkook. 

"Where are the girls you took away few hours ago? " Jungkook asked.

"We won't tell you!" One of the man replied. 

"Tell or else..." Jungkook shouts in anger.

"Or else? "Second man's asked. 

"Hoseok!" Taehyung looks at Hoseok who nods.Both the man looks at Hoseok in confusion but then saw him coming towards them carrying box filled with insects and worm.

"Throw them inside thier shirt! " Taehyung told Hoseok who went closer to men.

"N..No!!!! Don't" 

"Then tell us, where are the girls? " Jungkook asked.

"They both are at out base"

"Take us to your base" Taehyung orders.

" No! '"

"Hoseok"

"Ok! Fine!! We will take you" They all grin and Hoseok and pats the box lovingly. 

"Aw! Babies, dad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter