Chapter - 6 Got The Doctor

Prince's Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  

                  Chapter - 6 Got The Doctor

 

Jin was feeling scared because it was getting darker but the doctor has not arrived yet. He caress Taehyung's face in worry and then looks at Jungkook and Jimin who were cuddling. Jin was about to shout in frustration when he was someone approaching towards them. 

Jungkook and Jimin stood back and runs towards the person. Jungkook pulls out his sword and puts it closes to the person's neck.

"Who are you? " Jimin asked. Standing close to Jungkook. The person looks at them without fear and pushes Jungkook's sword away.

"Who am I ? I should be asking you this since you guys are standing outside my house." The person looks at Jin and then at Taehyung with serious expression. 

"Bring him inside, he looks poisoned" The doctor told them. Jimin and Jungkook helps Jin in carrying Taehyung inside the house and lays him on the bed. Doctor examines Taehyung and announced. 

"He looked poisoned due to eating poisonous fish" Doctor spoke. Jimin looks at the doctor in surprise and spoke. 

"You're totally right but how did you know that?" 

"I saw him catching those poisonous fishes" Doctor replied. Jin glares the doctor and shouted.

"Then why didn't you stopped him?" Doctor laugh nervously when saw murderous look out Jin, Jungkook and Jimin's face.

" I was in emergency!!! I needed pee!!! but when I returned he was gone Ok! " Jin looks at the ground and spoke. 

"Please save him! please! I beg you!" Jungkook looks at his brother in confusion.

"I will but it would only be possible when I will have blood of this boy!" Doctor told them pointing at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter