Chapter - 7 Joins The Quest And Jealous

Prince's Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  

                  Chapter - 7 Joins The Quest And Jealous

 

Jin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were staying in Town because Taehyung was feeling weak and thier supply of food was over. They were roaming in the market buying food and medicines for thier quest. Jimin was happily looking around when saw his poster on the wall.

"Koookie, Look my poster is on wall!!!" Jimin told Jungkook happily. 

"And Taehyung's poster is on wall too!!!" Jimin said.

"Where Chim Chim? " Jungkook asked looking around.  

"There!" Jimin said pointing at wall were wanted people's poster where stucked.

"I'm famous" Jimin said happily looking at his poster. Jungkook gulps on seeing the poster and called Jin and Taehyung and showed the posters.

"We are wanted!!! " Taehyung shouts in panic. Jin told him to be quiet as they didn't wish to gain others attention. Jimin looks at them in confusion. 

"What do you mean by wanted?" Jimin asked.

"Jimin and Taehyung!!!! Wanted dead or live!! The person who would catch them would be rewarded 10,000 Gold Coins" Jungkook reads the sentence written below the poster. Jimin hugs Jungkook in panic. 

"I guess your mother thinks we kidnapped you two" Taehyung points out.

"We need to leave the kingdom as soon as possible" Jin told everyone. 

They were about to leave the town when saw some guards coming towards them. They all panic and started looking everywhere except at guards. They saw guards approaching them and decide to walk away from guard when one of the guards shouted.

"Hey You four!!! stop!" They all stopped and looks at each other in fear.

"Did they recognised us?" Jungkook asked Taehyung in worry. 

"I don't know" Taehyung whispers. 

" Where are you all from? We never saw you here before" Tall ugly guard asked ogling Jin and Jimin. Jimin hides behind Jungkook in fear while Taehyung wraps his hands around Jin's thin waist. 

"We are merchants, came here for trade from near by Kingdom" Taehyung told them. Guards looks at Jin and his slips.

"Oh, really show us your card for travelling in other Kingdom" Jin and Jimin looks at Taehyung in fear but then Taehyung tooks out some paper and showed them to guards. 

"What about these beautiful girls? Have you permission card for thier entry too?" One he guard asked eyeing Jimin. Jungkook glares the guard and pulls Jimin closer to himself. 

"If I know correctly, merchants wifes travelling with them doesn't need entry cards" Taehyung points out. Guards were startled. 

"T..There is no such rules, If you don't have thier enter cards, they need to come with us" The guards pulls Jin close to himself but Taehyung pulls out his sword and points at the guard. The guard leaves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter